dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Take homes revoked due to unemployment !  (Read 14100 times)

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Re: Take homes revoked due to unemployment !
« Reply #14 from previous page: October 02, 2017, 11:36:12 PM »
@Raine  whoa. you said you MADE UP an email and phone number???

What if they call the number? What cell phone will it ring?

I can fake a check stub for you and even an employee id, but you'll have to print it and get it laminated (kinkos can laminate with THICK laminate so it'll look good)

If I were you though, I'd go buy a burner phone (or register a google voice number that forwards to your number, and you can set it so whenever a forwarded call goes to your number, it'll show the google voice number on your phone, so you'll know to answer the phone with "Raine's Fake Business, how can I help you?") and make sure that's on everything.

Just let me know if I can help.

Setting up a website would cost you some money if you wanted to make it a legit domain name, e.g. Rainesfakebusiness.com and email would be raine@rainesfakebusiness.com and you'd have to have the hosting done somewhere, that will cost something too...

just depends how in depth they/you want to take it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 11:42:35 PM »
@dizzle  WOW! Wish i had known you when i was looking for apartments! Me and my significant other receive a majority of our income in undocumented cash tips, due to working in the resturaunt industry. We had a hard time proving our income was enough for a rental. Even though we made more than enough. Luckily we finally found someone who didnt care about proof of employment/income. Didnt even do a background check...But i am concerned for when we move again. Even getting cars is difficult when you cant prove how much you really make!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Raine

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Raine is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2022, 04:07:02 AM
  • Do no harm but take no shit
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 07:43:50 AM »
@dizzle

I didn't pull it out of thin air, I actually made the email addy and phone with a voicemail that has someone other than myself giving the business name and hours. I have not used that # for anything else so if they call I'll be aware, it will ring & has caller ID. It's an app and the registration info on app is the business. I made a lil Gmail account if they want to email
and then used a few dollars to place some classified ads (and did 2 free ones) so if they google the number they should actually get some results.

Hopefully it doesn't go as far as needing to buy a domain, I'm hoping that was thorough enough for this go-round. I will know soon. It seems like they have diff employees there every time I need to submit my info because of their turnover being  so what one person accepted may not be enough for the next person.
Can't wait to be done with the clinic!!

That's really cool about the checks. You have some handy skills!  ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions