dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Cocaine now as safe to shoot as indiscriminately as meth due to new discovery(?)  (Read 12996 times)

Offline Nagelfar (OP)

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Nagelfar is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 07:00:40 AM
  • Bickled Peppers
Here's a carbon copy of a thread I have elsewhere named:

"intralipid effective in treating severe cardiotoxicity in local anaesthetic overdose"

Worried about cocaine intravenous toxicity due to its sodium channel blockage effects? There's a new way to nullify it for harm reduction! (IV coke users heed well!!)

Apparently, this was discovered when local anesthetics were *accidently* administered IV and resulted in deaths, namely with Bupivacaine which is safe to muscle, but can be fatal when IV'd and mistakes of it being administered in the epidural when there is confusion of the route to be administered by health care workers. Well the following has been discovered to be able to reverse it as a *secondary treatment" e.g. after local anesthetic in question has been (mistakenly) administered intravenously(!)

Lipid emulsion to treat overdose of local anaesthetic

Wikipedia topic on intralipid rescue, (Lipid emulsionWiki)

And best of all(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The design of a 'homemade' lipid rescue kit has been described

I totally want to get back into shooting coke, after I get some of the above and keep it on hand, do coke shot, then following it up with an intralipid shot to survive, bring huge coke shots to a whole new level. This is the narcan of cocaine! (only, it doesn't reverse the subjective effects of the "high", only the deadly ones) imagine being able to do cocaine shots as big as methampetamine shots with no worries? Possibility? Maybe!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 05:06:29 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
the thing about meth that i remember from my shooting days was that it was infrequent and still held the possibility of inducing a stroke or a heart attack etc.

i see coke users as the ones who are FOREVER going back for yet another poke (about every 20 minutes, that's what i did) so i have always thought of shooting coke as being the drug of indiscriminate use.

Nagelfar, is this good news also for meth smokers ? it's a cardio-protective agent, right ?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:39:34 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Nagelfar (OP)

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Nagelfar is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 07:00:40 AM
  • Bickled Peppers
the thing about meth that i remember from my shooting days was that it was infrequent and still held the possibility of inducing a stroke or a heart attack etc.

i see coke users as the ones who are FOREVER going back for yet another poke (about every 20 minutes, that's what i did) so i have always thought of shooting coke as being the drug of indiscriminate use.

Nagelfar, is this good news also for meth smokers ? it's a cardio-protective agent, right ?

True in terms of "re-dosing" but there are methamphetamine IV users who shoot *huge single shots* that are way larger than what could be survived with cocaine in a single shot. As for this, it only nullifies the local anesthetic effect on the heart, so presumably would not make methamphetamine safer. Cardiac arrest is most likely from cocaine because the 'numbing' effect, sodium channel blocking (like nerve ending on skin that feel pain if salt is put into a wound) scramble the natural pace-maker of the heart's electrical current. This would mean that wouldn't be (as big of) an issue and possibility even make cocaine 'as safe as' methamphetamine, without changing the subjective (euphoric, "high") aspect, of which some prefer coke's to meth's (I am one)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
I see. I know that shooting 1.2 grams of pure cocaine can kill you but no way would I personally attempt to shoot more than 200 mg. of methamphetamine.

Any more Meth than that feels absolutely horrible to me ... but I am a bit of a lightweight.

That's why I was confused. I have never met anyone IRL that has used more than 2 pts. of Meth in one go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
I am not 100% sure on how much was used in the overdose of Shannon Hoon from Blind Melon. It was said he was shooting cocaine in his tour bus and od'ed. It would have to be a shot in the realm of 1+ grams. He was experienced so I would bet more than normal would have been used to do him in.

I have personally not done more than .3 or so at once of some super high quality blow. It rung my bell good and almost made me throw up. I can only imagine what a gram shot would do, no wonder the dude died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

I've watched people do the fish and never get up from quarter gram shots.  I don't know where you are getting 1+ grams from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline AllNightLong

• Broke but not sick
I've watched people do the fish and never get up from quarter gram shots.  I don't know where you are getting 1+ grams from.

I was just going off what Chipper had said. I have personally done larger than a quarter gram shot of some very high quality coke. I can see how even that much could possibly put someone down for the count without tolerance. Any shot bigger than that and I would fear for my life.

I do quarter gram shots of dope too and the quality is very high. I would bet that the shots I do would kill most out there. The years of use on top of the 1.5-2mg of sub I take a day are probably why I have no issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Bodytec

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Bodytec is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 06, 2017, 03:52:13 AM
  • dopetalk.org
Did you seem to lose your peripheral vision during the high of a large coke shot,or at least did it go blurry/t.v.-snow like? I've felt I needed to sit down real quick after a big one. And the time I saw someone flop out for 2-3 min was crazy. The person AND Shelly from O'phile both came out of it screaming and the person I knew was looking into a bystander's eyes terrified and screaming like the person was terrified of them. ?? Idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I used to do drugs. I still do. But I used to too ."

Offline AllNightLong

• Broke but not sick
Did you seem to lose your peripheral vision during the high of a large coke shot,or at least did it go blurry/t.v.-snow like? I've felt I needed to sit down real quick after a big one. And the time I saw someone flop out for 2-3 min was crazy. The person AND Shelly from O'phile both came out of it screaming and the person I knew was looking into a bystander's eyes terrified and screaming like the person was terrified of them. ?? Idk
Vision wise it feels like maybe I am seeing stars for a second if that makes sense. It is only when the initial rush from the coke kicks in and lasts maybe 2-3 seconds max.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Ive had the fish bowl vision from huge shots.  When the ringing gets so intense and oscillates so quickly that it sounds different then the usual train.

Ive used ammonia to get a clean freebase so I could dose shots more accurately.  This was during the period of time that I was pushing the dose pretty hard and doing at least a 1/4 ounce a night.  Looking back now it was so dumb and dangerous, but at the time it seemed like the best idea going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline AllNightLong

• Broke but not sick
Ive had the fish bowl vision from huge shots.  When the ringing gets so intense and oscillates so quickly that it sounds different then the usual train.

Ive used ammonia to get a clean freebase so I could dose shots more accurately.  This was during the period of time that I was pushing the dose pretty hard and doing at least a 1/4 ounce a night.  Looking back now it was so dumb and dangerous, but at the time it seemed like the best idea going.

This was ahooting a quarter oz in a night? Damn if so that is some hero shit. I have done that much sniffing in a night but I have done maybe 1.5 grams shooting in a night if we are being honest. I would love a nice ringer right now but my dude says he is not getting any anymore. So I have been shooting molly instead. This is very fun and somewhat comparable minus the aluminum train. If the molly had the same rush I would take it over the blow. Also the molly lasts a bit too long and keeps me awake longer than I want to be too.

I have tried molly and heroin at the same time. What should I call this? I was thinking about calling it a h-bomb or a hollie. I would love to try it with some coke too. If I can get some of all three its on!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions