dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Suboxone strips and E-juice vape mods  (Read 25746 times)

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Kingofjacks is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 04, 2016, 03:06:05 AM
  • life after the 'phile
Re: Suboxone strips and E-juice vape mods
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 03, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »
"OP, you are a fucking genius."

You just made my day.

"You said that you used one of those cheap pen vapes right? Your talking about the kind that have a refillable tank/changable atomizer/rechargable battery right? Not the cheapest/shittiest type of e-cig, but the standard entry-level ecig right?"

Yes a rechargeable vape with a refillable chamber. EVOD brand specifically. I have a jaybo RX200 I may try putting my solution in there as well but one of my 18650 Lithium ion batteries conspires to kill me and my vape so I have to get a new one.

Another cool thing to note. I was looking for a new such battery and simultaneously looking for a pretty sweet "military grade" green laser pointer. I realized on ebay for the price of an 18650 battery which powers most vape mods, I can buy a laser, battery included plus a motherfucking charger all for the price of the battery alone. What creates the perfect condition for enjoying an indoor laser show? Filling the room with delicious vapor! I feel that G word coming on again ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• life after the 'phile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 01:51:54 AM »
Thought I'd add a little update. I let two others try my little invention and received rave reviews. It actually seemed to work even better for them then it did for me. I'd still like to find someone a little more opiate naive to try the mixture. Both other people are prescribed subs and both are prior IV users.

Based on a little google research, I found some people saying that caffeine could something make the solution work even better. I would like to try adding some monster energy to the mix and see What happens.  I did have a near empty bottle of Mt. Dew so I added some of that for the time being. My initial assessment is that it did seem to increase the strength of the mix. Unfortunately the battery happened to run out just as I finished the first one or two puffs. However, I now find myself nodding out pretty strongly and am even having trouble writing this post. My wife agrees it is now significantly stronger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 02:50:04 AM »
When people talk about adding caffeine they don't mean pouring some pop into it.  Usually it would mean cutting something like heroin with the powder from caffeine pills.  Even better would be adding some pure caffeine powder to it. 

We do this to change the temperature that our heroin/subs vaporize at.  Essentially it lowers the temperature that the liquid suboxone and caffeine evaporates out of the liquid.  What can happen is that the evaporation point of your heroin is higher then the water its in.  Worst case might be the water evaporating and leaving our drug behind to be burnt and wasted on the foil.

I don't know what to say to your mountain dew and whatever else mix.  I can see how you might think its a good idea if you didn't know what adding caffeine really meant.  The big problem with adding pop is the sugar.  Maybe you will get lucky.  I don't know much about how all of this works at the end of the day :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:38:34 PM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• life after the 'phile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:05 AM »
Lol I recognize that there are other sources of caffeine. It was all I had for one and additionally  I am so po I can't afford the or (po-or) so I can't waste money on caffeine pills. Though maybe it would help my sons adhd so I'll look into it. Besides that, as you say yourself, yea but is it tasty? Flavor is a factor here. Its a home run honestly. Idk why it works so great but it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »
That's cool.  I just wanted to let you know what the right way was, and let anyone else reading the thread know as well.  I just had visions of someone making a suicide soda with suboxone and then vaping it in an ego pen lol.  I just wanted to set it straight you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 12:04:40 PM »
Okay so I've got my maintenance medication, my laser pointer battery, some 32mg e-juice, a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. I think I'm going to put a months worth of my script into one of those industrial strength fog machines along with the Mountain Dew, plus a Red Bull for you know, the wings(we should get higher that way) I figure if me and all my friends just hang out on the couch in the garage we can all catch a great not dopesick feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Z

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »
BRB gettin bent as fuck

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 12:28:36 AM »
@Z I'm lmfao at "suicide soda" 😂😂
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Tags: