dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Typical Cop Caught on Camera  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Typical Cop Caught on Camera
« on: July 05, 2016, 12:32:24 PM »
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/12147-pregnant-woman-pleads-with-cop-who-pulled-out-gun-during-traffic-stop-my-water-broke

This is my nightmare so happy I am not a woman. A couple driving to the hospital because the woman's water broke and she was in labor are pulled over because there car "looks like its going to the hood", the cops point their guns at the couple, and make her wait for 20 minutes for an ambulance to arrive and take the husband to jail for doing nothing. The cops are caught on camera saying that they are going to destroy the dashcam footage, and ask if it's to late to taze the husband who is cuffed on the ground being compliant, and torture the couple of course the cops are still working for the same PD.

This married couple were on the way to the hospital because the wife's water broke and she was in labor, on the way a cop tries to pull them over because he suspects that they are going to the hood because of how his car looks. Well the guy who wasn't speeding, didn't know what to do so he kept driving and called 911 to let them know what happened, and they told him to pull over and explain the situation. Well he pulls over, a mile away from when the cop turned his lights on the cops come out with their guns pointed at the couple screaming for them to get on the fucking ground.

The guy is calm and compliant and tries to tell them what is going on, and they keep him on the ground and taunt him, and say they are going to call an ambulance while the women is crying and screaming in pain that she needs to just go to the hospital now, while the cops have their guns pointed at her. Then you hear the cop asking if he should destroy the dashboard camera film, and threaten to taze him while he is laying on the ground cuffed and being compliant, the cop asks if it was too late to taze him.

Well the cops take the husband to jail for "evading" telling him he is going to be in jail for the birth of his child which he does. The ambulance takes 20 minutes to get there and drive her another 10 miles to the hospital, once they get there she delivers within 10 minutes, and the umbilical cord is wrapped around his neck during birth so if she would of given birth before she got to the hospital the baby would of died.

What they did wasn't illegal either, if a cop is trying to pull you over you have the right to drive until you can pull over somewhere you feel safe if you are afraid that the cops might hurt you. They are so lucky they are white because more than likely if they weren't they would of been shot and killed.

Instead of helping this couple get to the hospital to deliver the baby safely, they almost kill the baby if not the mom too, torture the couple, take the man to jail for doing nothing making him miss his first child's birth, are caught on camera saying they are going to destroy the dashboard film, and taze the guy for no reason at all.

Yet of course the cops involved are still on the same police force and nothing happened to them, and continue to show us how disturbing police in the US are. They can break multiple laws with immunity and torture people at will with no consequences. It's such bs how they are above the law and continue to break it constantly with no repercussions at the same time ruining peoples lives, killing, assaulting, robbing, and caging people for doing the same shit that they do and letting people who are actually a threat or hurting people go and never investigating actual crimes or doing their jobs.

All they do is make everyone fear them because they can kill or rob you without getting in trouble and blow through tax payer money that should be spent on helping people not ruining lives all day everyday. The only threat in my neighborhood is the police.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
Re: Typical Cop Caught on Camera
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 01:54:24 PM »
Let the torture begin... paid suspension!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 12:15:16 PM »
I can't believe the cops didn't have any consequences, they didn't get fired or arrested for clearly doing a ton of illegal shit and saying they were going to destroy the film, they didn't get suspended or have their pay cut nothing happened. I bet if they would of got rid of the tape the charge would of stuck on the husband and they'd probably been harassed further. I hope they sue them and get a ton of money out of it, and get the cops thrown in prison, people who display that behavior shouldn't have guns, or be allowed near the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 09:06:44 AM »
Has anyone watched the alton sterling video or read about him in the news? It is awful, poor guy, I just watched the video on the website below it is very disturbing and GRAPHIC, nothing is blurred out and they show the cops murdering him. It is horrible so if you are going to watch the video just know that it is extremely GRAPHIC! and you will see a man murdered.

http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/alton-sterling-new-video/

Another guy was killed that's in the news I haven't read to much on the story but it seems that cops are getting worse by the day and are constantly getting away with murder while making everyone else fear for their life. I hope that we see some change because this can't keep happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline CARNi

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • CARNi is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 11, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 11:26:18 AM »
@Griffin.  This shit is just totally disgusting. I say  public execution for those pigs...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions