Core Topics > HCV and HIV

Charlie Sheen in Big Trouble [disclaimer: this source was not totally reliable]

(1/12) > >>

Chip:
Chipper says: IF THE NEWS SOURCE PROVES TO BE WRONG then EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN IS INVALID AND TOTAL FABRICATION

he has had HIV and knowingly infected possibly 1000's of women.

he will no doubt face legal action and the lawsuits may end his affluent and decadent lifestyle.

google it.

Smacky-Doodle 2.0:
...winning...

Chip:

--- Quote from: Smacky-Doodle 2.0 on November 17, 2015, 04:38:47 PM ---...winning...

--- End quote ---

exactly what ran through my mind ... I liked his candour but now he's another homicidal fool.

jdub:

--- Quote from: Smacky-Doodle 2.0 on November 17, 2015, 04:38:47 PM ---...winning...

--- End quote ---

He must have contracted it from the Tiger blood that was running through his veins. I never liked the guy, and if he knowingly exposed people, I don't even have the words.

Smacky-Doodle 2.0:

--- Quote from: jdub on November 17, 2015, 05:26:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---
I never liked the guy, and if he knowingly exposed people, I don't even have the words.

--- End quote ---

I liked Navy Seals.....but it pretty much ends there.

Knowingly infecting someone with HIV is about as bad as it gets.  If you've gotta murder someone.....do a little research and maybe choose a victim that's got it coming.
Pretty fucking spineless IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version