dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Depression and severe tianeptine withdrawal  (Read 15624 times)

Offline venusoffurs (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • venusoffurs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 15, 2017, 04:24:28 PM
  • Opiophile's unintended reincarnation
Depression and severe tianeptine withdrawal
« on: February 10, 2017, 04:07:01 PM »
Been using this chemical for over two years. The last 3 months I went completely off the deep end using 500mg a dose 5- 6 grams a day.  Ran out of $ withdrawal was a complete nightmare 8mg suboxone barely touched me. Experiencing post acute withdrawal syndrome horribly now and want to get help. Where do I start? Will I clinic or whatewhatever even take me seriously since tianeptine is relatively unknown?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sk8phaze

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
Re: Depression and severe tianeptine withdrawal
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 05:00:09 AM »
I was doing shots of 100-150mg tianeptine whenever i didnt have dope. Im quite impressed  with the rush. But doing 500mg shots is nuts. Cuz i used 80 units per 100mg or else it would get thick and gooey like a mscontin thats abuse resistant.  Im not sure what to use after IV'ing large doses of tianeptine.  Are u feeling any bettet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline sk8phaze

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 05:05:45 AM »
To answer ur question methadone clinics have no clue what  tianeptine is and won't begin dosing until u pop ditry for H
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline Lolleedee

• La Dee Da Dee Da!
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Lolleedee is now quite familiar.Lolleedee is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 04:07:41 AM »
You can pop for any opiate...doesn't just have to be heroin.  I'm sure you already know that, but I thought I would just mention it for those who don't know much about methadone clinics.

Also, would methadone even help paws for a SRE (serotonin reuptake enhancers) type anti-depressant like tianeptine?  I mean, opiates usually make you feel good in general, but with this kind of drug and brain chemistry being as complicated as it is, I wonder if it would really help.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:49:36 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with ketchup...

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »
from https://nootropix.com/tianeptine-safety-withdrawal/

Tianeptine withdrawal is characterized by high level of anxiety and excitability akin to withdrawal from opioids. The severity of the symptoms is directly influenced by the dosage used and the length of time that the drug has been taken.

and:

Tianeptine activates mu-opioid receptors

@venusoffurs, i would just go to a clinic and tell them about Tianeptine, say it's no joke, quote the link above or ask them to Google it.

A short Bupe taper could be worth a try at this juncture -- in theory, you can slide down gently and unhook yourself.

*** Here is the link from the above site about a reddit user's experience and how he withdrew >
from r/Drugs

were you injecting it ? i see many references to this as being a bad idea so i was wondering.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:29:15 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline venusoffurs (OP)

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 06:26:24 AM »
I was not injecting. Oral dosing 500mg in a shot glass with water. I don't feel better really I told my wife all about it as I've been hiding it for sometime. Her being scared for me to go to rehab, offered to buy more. I can't remember the last time I was so excited  (Christmas morning, maybe) knowing in one long day I was gonna start feeling good again. I'm out again and unemployed so I'm in the same situation I was in not too long ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 03:44:40 PM »
try a taper if she will support that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline venusoffurs (OP)

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 05:39:38 AM »
try a taper if she will support that.
She would but it's pretty impossible for me to personally do that. I've tried but I want that feeling, rush coursing through my viens at all times. I can't stand life without it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline filo74

• filo74 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 16, 2017, 10:07:51 AM
  • a cosy place for heads
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 10:07:51 AM »
I'm an addict that is battling tianeptine as well. It has completely taken over my life. I buy 50 grams at a time and it last me 1 week ! YES...you do the math.  For over a year now...after my body gets too toxic from the tianeptine sodium....I would go to my suboxone doctor and he would put me on sub. I would start at 8mg a day and then after 3 weeks wean down to 4mg and then STOP the suboxone. WHY ? Too damn expensive.  He wants me to stay on suboxone for 100 days. Between the visits and the medication, it will be approx 900 dollars. But I think it's worth my life. Tianeptine has almost landed me in the hospital not too long ago. The constipation is horrible, the dehydration is horrible. I went through 2 days of the most horrible withdrawals of my life before going to the sub doc. I have been to the sub doctor about 4 times now. Each time I go, I lie to him and tell him that I am hooked on Roxy's because I know most doctors will not treat tianeptine addiction because they don't know squat about it. One time I did 1 month of suboxone, was off suboxone for 1 week....got very depressed and re-ordered the tianeptine. It's a viscous cycle. I need help. I cannot go to rehab. I will lose my kids and my job. I already went to rehab successfully a year and half ago for adderral/dexedrine addiction....a nasty one at that.

What I am going to try to do this time is to TRY to taper off by taking one less scoop and then getting on TRAMADOL and Gabapentin. I heard these two lessen the W/D's substantially and people have been able to taper off tianeptine for GOOD using this method. I am going to my adderall prescribing doc and telling her the truth about tianeptine addiction...show her the articles on the internet about Tramadol being effective and pray that she gives it to me. It's either that or the suboxone again. Tramadol will be much cheaper in the end. We shall see.

This is a DEADLY drug.....it messes you up quickly....tolerance builds very quickly. The first week is pure ecstasy. But like all drugs...what goes up, must come down and this one is HORRIBLE.....worst than Heroine from what I read.  Good luck to all...please share your success stories if you have been able to get off this nasty drug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »
I had never heard of this before, but these days that's nothing new.  It sounds like it's actually some pretty serious stuff.  I wish that I had good advice, but all I can do is relate it to my own problems with drugs.  Tapering is the best way for most of us.  If you can make a schedule and stick to it great, and if not try to find someone you trust to help you.  Beware that making someone else responsible for your addiction can be a friendship wrecker if you're a junky like I can be.

You could try getting onto methadone.  I doubt they would take you without a piss test coming back positive, but most people can find some drugs that test positive.  I know a fentanyl addict here who took some codeine pills the day before his induction.  Codeine pills in sufficient quantities will pop as morphine and trip an opi panel.  I think that methadone is cheaper in the US.  It's basically free here in Canada.  In fact I don't pay for my script at all right now.

Methadone sucks for going to the clinic everyday, but it is good at the same time.  Getting into a normal rythym of things again, and developing some accountability with a pharmacist.  When I went to a clinic I felt differently.  I worked and used heroin for years and thought I lived a fairly normal life, but when I quit I realized how dysfunctional some parts of it were.  Just basing your whole life around a sick or high paradigm and the mood swings that go with it fucks with you.

There are alternatives like seed tea, but that's an up and down expensive game too.  Quality is all over, and really you're at the whim of your dealer err seed shop.  Long half life, brutal withdrawls, and easy to get super addicted to.  Lots of people get on it, but not many get off.  The pod game was like that until it dried up, and when it was gone there were some hurting people.  Lots of folks on the old forum opiophile that went on subs or done when the pods dried up.

Subs are supposed to be fairly easy to taper down to around a 2mg dose.  At that level your 8mg a day lasts 4 months.  Plenty of people with some huge apocalyptic sub stashes from doing that kind of thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 05:41:27 PM »
I am also surprised when I read about heavy addiction to drugs that I never encountered.

I detoxed from Methadone by using Phenibut  and Meth. that was my 4th taper and my final. took me 2 years so no quick fix, I'm sorry to say.

you can use GABApentinoids but the addiction swap is a real threat.

50 grams? woah buddy, you sound like one of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline limerence

• limerence is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 09, 2022, 04:20:48 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 03:16:10 PM »
8mg suboxone never took away any w/d for me, even with low tolerance it did not feel good. 12-16mg much heavier and satisfying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions