dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: A tweaker cut my daughters throat...  (Read 32956 times)

Offline BamaPainGurl (OP)

• I'm one of those regular weird people.
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • BamaPainGurl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 04, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
  • Caught up in a vicious cycle.
Re: A tweaker cut my daughters throat...
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 10, 2015, 04:46:46 AM »
Well, she is at my mothers right now. I am giving her time to settle in a but then I'm gonna go talk to her about having the bastard arrested. Here's hoping she has compassion for herself and the next person. I haven't seen her so I don't have any more info than I did before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Biggavelli

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Biggavelli is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 08, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
  • Don't call it a comeback.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 07:01:38 AM »
She's obviously suffering from battered spouse syndrome .Throw addiction in and she's not going to listen.

I rarely say this,but calling the cops(poor as police response often is  to domestic abuse) would be the way to go. This isn't someone giving your daughter a beating,this sounds frighteningly like attempted murder.It's not just the cut throat,it's this happening in a remote place with no witnesses. This was pre-planned,attempted murder.

I'd call the cops and worry about my relationship with my daughter later.

bUT, this is you choice alone-much luck to both you and your daughter with whatever you decide.

This IS attempted murdr. I wouldn't think twice about calling the cops , at least on the "street ethics" that say you don't snitch. What is more important, your daughter's life or being called a snitch?

Snitching is dropping a dime on somebody whop's holding or a small time deal, not a throught -slicer. 

Cops will get hard-on's to put this guy in cuffs and if he is that crazy on ice he might just offer a confession and he will be locked up in jail or a nut house fora very long time. I know most of us don't care for cops and we all know they have gotten out of control lately but things like this is why we do need cops.

Don't go after him yourself or with a "posse" that could backfire and you or one of your crew could get hurt or go to jail. Find a sympathetic lawyer and arrange to meet detectives away from the station and if your daughter won't come along bring photos of the wound. GIve them her BF's name, address, phone number and anything else that might hep them find him. If he's not on the run he will be in jail by the end of the wek and they may not grant him an affordable bail.

This may actually be what it takes to save your daughter's life and if not hers, his next girlfriend's... and you could have stopped it.

Sorry to sound judgemental or unympathetic but this is one of those things that justify telling the cops. Also for serious crimes like this the DA can prosecute even w/o the consent of the victim so she can't just "drop the charges" at best she could perjure herself at trial and say someone else did it in a bar fight but that won't hold up. She'd have to be screaming about "You got the wrong guy" and if you testify and say she is in his thrall and lying to protect him he'll go. And he should.

Wishing you strength.

I've had a couple very in-depth discussions with OG's, younger dudes, relatives IN prison and people I knew from the game and EVERY single person I spoke to agreed with what I'll echo here: it's not worth committing a violent crime with your own hands and end up doing long bid yourself, just to differ some other piece of shit's (inevitable) jail sentence. It is NOT against the "code" to send one of these cocksuckers away.

Bama, you are obviously a man of IMMENSE understanding and patience...because reading that original post alone was enough to elevate my blood pressure and adrenaline to the point I could feel the shit pulsing through my forehead...fuck. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Please keep us updated and dont be scared to vent...just do yourself a favor and don't empty the meat out of this motherfuckers taco.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Grew up on the country side of town...now I'm ballin' under city lights.

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 09:58:23 AM »

Bama, you are obviously a man of IMMENSE understanding and patience...because reading that original post alone was enough to elevate my blood pressure and adrenaline to the point I could feel the shit pulsing through my forehead...

Fuck at this point even seeing the title on the Recent Posts page elevates my blood pressure...

(PS Biggie I think Bama is a woman)

So glad the daughter is at grandma's now.  I'm sure that is at least some relief, even if its not resolution. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
the drugs compels you to act prior to thinking an act out rationally.

another reason for all this outrageous behaviour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline JuStOnEmOrE?

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • JuStOnEmOrE? is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 07:03:00 AM »
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98058764.html

This is what happened here because of meth. I knew and grew up with both Paul and Jim. We were brothers close... and then meth. You can find out all the details searching google.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect. - Dr Hunter S Thompson.

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.” -Burroughs

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 07:13:21 AM »
meth just appeals to the wrong crowd. fucking dangerous and scary drug it is, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline quzyke

• Recovering IV addict
  • Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • quzyke is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 20, 2019, 12:37:58 AM
  • I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied.
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 07:25:11 AM »
What a horror story, meth truly is almost PCP-like in how it can make people behave like total psycho's.

On the subject of getting cops involved, if that happened to my daughter I definitely would. If this happened once it could happen again, this is definitely at least attempted manslaughter imo.

I'm kinda glad crystal meth is so unavailable in Belgium. I have tried a couple grams and it really blows the speed from here (regular amph) out of the water. Much more addictive especially smoking it and much more psychosis-inducing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 11:34:12 AM »
What type of amphetamine are you accustomed to in Belgium? Straight amp-tablets (like Adderall) or Dexedrine? (which is my personal fave).

Slamming some Ritalin is second-to-none though. Prolly shouldn't have told you that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2015, 06:41:09 PM »
I'm relieved to hear that your daughter is at your mother's house, Bama.  At least she's temporarily safe there. 

I echo everyone else when I say that involving the police in this matter is NOT snitching.  It seems to me that whenever the police are mentioned to addicts the automatic reaction is negative.  "Oh no, you can't involve the cops, that's snitching!"  I say bullshit on that.  The police, as corrupt and ineffectual as they are at times, DO serve a purpose.  One of which is to ass-rape pieces of shit like this guy. 

If you form a posse and serve him some street justice, please at least try to take a box cutter to his junk.  Make it so that he isn't sexually feasible for anyone anymore, female or male.  Slice up his face too to permanently mark him.  Maybe carve the word ASSHOLE or ABUSER or MURDERER into his forehead so the scars will forever mark him.  That's what I'd try to do.  Yes, I'm sadistic when it comes to thundercunts like him. 

I'd definitely call the cops.  Tell them whatever you can to help them apprehend this douche.  Make him suffer.  He deserves it. 

As for your daughter, you're gonna have to de-program her unfortunately.  Ditto on the programming and conditioning.  It's just the same as if she were inducted into a cult IMO.  If she won't help herself, you've got every right to do so for her. 

Much luck, and stay strong.  Hopefully this will all end soon, and end in a way that's beneficial and equitable to you, your daughter, and your granddaughter.  Fuck him hard and with no lube.  Make his ass bleed. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Elevated

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Elevated is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 26, 2016, 11:16:17 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 09:48:16 PM »
the drugs compels you to act prior to thinking an act out rationally.

another reason for all this outrageous behaviour.

I tend to believe that the "act" was already somewhat there (in the person's head) and the drug kind of just pushed it to the forefront.  I don't care how much meth I did, I don't think I'd ever slice someone's throat because of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BamaPainGurl (OP)

• I'm one of those regular weird people.
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • BamaPainGurl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 04, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
  • Caught up in a vicious cycle.
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2015, 09:58:22 PM »
Just dropping in quickly to thank everyone for their support and to let yall know she is still sleeping and doing the come down. I will wait patiently for her to decide to do the best thing for the person that did this (make sure he goes under the jailhouse). But if she chooses to go back to this lifestyle I will have them both arrested (she has warrants) cause there's only one reason she would go back now. To get high. And he is deadly to get high around. But still waiting to see if she will do it on her own. Then I am looking into a long term (one year) intensive program for women to help her get her life straight.

Another thing I've been thinking hard about. I've put in here somewhere that this was a long term friend, not a bf necessarily. I'm beginning to think after conversations I've had with both of them that he may have been obsessing over her. And he has seen her in multiple relationships. I think maybe when he finally got her close enough, he gave her a place to hang her hat, that maybe she said she was gonna leave and he freaked. Not sure, just a thought.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:08:41 PM by BamaPainGurl »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 10:16:59 PM »
you have to be understanding about the cravings at this juncture.

i'd be wanting to get on too - ANYTHING to head off crushing depression and overwhelming fatigue that come into play at day 3 or 4 after last using.

this is what you're up against ... just so you know ... keep your expectations realistic; maybe she can score elsewhere ?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:48:19 PM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 10:34:23 PM »
you have to be understanding about the cravings at this juncture.

i'd be wanting to get on too - ANYTHING to head off crushing depression and overwhelming fatigue that come into play at day 3 or 4 after last using.

this is what you're up against ... just so you know ... keep your expectations realistic; maybe she can score elsewhere ?

God almighty--as a parent that's really hard to hear. But, I think you're right Chipper. Realistic & reasonable expectations and boundaries makes sense in this sort of chaos. Thanks for pointing it out; as a parent it wouldn't be my first thought, but it makes perfect sense.

@Bama--check your email-hope it gives you a smile :). Hope you're doing ok with the pain from all the "extra" & hanging in there best you can. Joss is a lucky baby!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:48:45 PM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Z

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2015, 11:27:17 PM »
I'm glad she is in a safe place. 

I feel like I need to say that rehab has a low success rate when the person is forced into it.  Try to be understanding of the many complex issues that are tangled together here.  I can't say what is right for you, but please consider all of the options.

Sending your daughter off to jail could have long term repercussions for your relationship.  Even if it is justified and understandable you need to think about it from all sides.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 03:34:40 AM »
All the best wisher to you sweetheart! Pray to jesus and things should be ok! Wait...

You've been warned to stop trolling riddick.  Be sympathetic or don't post in this thread.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:05:20 AM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions