dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Shooting Valium  (Read 7056 times)

Offline dillydudeEL14 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
Shooting Valium
« on: September 10, 2017, 07:45:58 AM »
I know this is dumb but I heard Valium is soluble in propylene glycol. Can I safely dissolve it on my e liquid and shoots that ? I know it sounds dumb but I really am fiendin to shoot somethin and am wondering if that is safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: Shooting Valium
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »
Me: my friend used to do this and he lived ... I searched a bit and found this to be the most helpful article in my short search but i did avoid the known drug sites.

i used to get Valium ampules for injection, they were a yellow liquid and i would dissolve some water and some meth powdered base into it and have very satisfying shots indeed - i used 5 ml barrels and did not waste any time as i think it eats the plastic if left for any length of time.

source: http://www.dialogue.space/the-safe-injection-of-non-water-soluble-benzo-pills/

The Safe Injection of Non-Water Soluble Benzo Pills

There has been a recent increase in threads and posts regarding the injection of non-water soluble benzos. I believe the reason for this increase is that a good number of members here seem to have gotten their hands on phenazepam powder and propylene glycol (a suitable solvent for phenazpem and most benzos).

Anyhow, I believe because I have taken part in several of these threads and discussions, I have been receiving a good number of PM’s asking me about the best/safest procedure to create an injectable benzo solution using propylene glycol.

Because of this, I think it would be good to have a thread dedicated to the discussion of the safest procedure to make an injectable benzo solution.

I am well aware that the general consensus is that it is stupid and pointless to shoot benzos, and I can’t say I disagree. However it has become clear that recently this practice has become much more popular and prevalent, and in the name of harm reduction I think that rather then ignore it, it would be good to have a thread which seeks to inform users on the safest way to go about this practice.

Obviously if the mods disagree then please take whatever actions you deem appropriate.

I will now outline the technique which I assume would be the safest way to go about producing an injectable benzo solution when dealing with a non-water soluble benzo (which is almost all of them). I would appreciate if people would add, criticize and modify any parts of this method that they feel would lead to improvement
-Propylene glycol is a suitable solvent for most benzos, including phenazepam powder as well as for benzo pills such as alprazolam and diazepam.

-In a needleless syringe with a leur lock tip, draw up the desired amount of propylene glycol. Now draw up a quantity of bacteriostatic water to “thin” out the propylene glycol. I think a ratio of 9 parts water to 1 part propylene glycol should be good. You may now “backload” the benzo powder or pill that you will be using, into the needleless syringe.

-Attach a micron wheel filter to the needleless syringe and shake the syringe vigorously until the benzo has dissolved. Note that if you are using pills, it is likely that some of the fillers/binders will not dissolve into the propylene glycol and will remain as visual particles.

-You should now put the other end of the wheel filter into either the back of syringe you will be using to shoot, or into a vial if you are planning on storing the solution.

-Press down on the plunger so that the solution passes through the micron filter and goes into either the back end of the needle you will be using (if you are only prepping a single dose), or into a sterile vial so that you can store multiple doses for later use.

So that is the basic method I believe will yield the “safest” end product. As I said, I greatly encourage people to discuss this and add/correct anything to this method in order to improve it.

Again, I understand that many people think its stupid and pointless to shoot benzos, however the fact is that this practice is becoming more popular and I think its a good idea to have a thread like this so that people have the knowledge to be as safe as possible if they choose to go this route. Thanks-DG

——

Captain.Heroin

Nice thread DG!

For the record, I haven’t shot any benzos other than the water soluble ones (flurazepam, midazolam, and loprazolam) so I have very little subjective evidence of how to IV non-water soluble benzos, but I want to add what I know to help out people who are going to attempt this.

Please note…

* If you are using pills and not pure benzo powder (i.e. phenazepam, and I’ve heard of BL’ers getting pure alprazolam/diazepam powder too), you want to cotton filter before micron filtering.

* If you are using diazepam, then let it be known diazepam will permeate into plastic. I will quote wiki as a source on this, though wiki may not know everything about drugs, this is true.

Diazepam can absorb into plastic, and, therefore, diazepam solution is not stored in plastic bottles or syringes, etc. It can absorb into plastic bags and tubing used for intravenous infusions. Absorption appears to be dependent on several factors such as temperature, concentration, flow rates, and tube length. Diazepam should not be administered if a precipitate has formed and will not dissolve. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diazepam-second paragraph under “Physical Properties”.

* You have to dilute the propylene glycol – 100% propylene glycol is too viscous for your veins. I’m not sure what would happen if you were to successfully inject 100% propylene glycol into your veins, but I’m sure something not so positive would happen. I’m not exactly sure, I don’t remember anything from the Case Studies thread about it. But then again everything that went wrong in IDU’s lives isn’t in the Case Studies thread.

* When figuring out how to dilute the benzodiazepine, you need to take two things into account if you are only using propylene glycol and water. For example, a diazepam ampule also has ethanol (or another type of alcohol) as an additional solvent, but I am sure propylene glycol and bacteriostatic water would be enough to successfully create a usable vial if you diluted it properly.

The two things you need to take into account is how much benzodiazepine can dissolve into propylene glycol. I have no way of finding this out. I can only somewhat easily find information about water solubility for benzodiazepines. Other than flurazepam, midazolam, and loprazolam, on average, benzo solubility is poor. However, you also have to take into effect how soluble in water the benzodiazepine is.
Below is an example.

Please do not take the figures I list below as being factual in any way unless I cite it with a (source). You can view the source for yourself. It’s good not to take people’s word on things and to figure things out for yourself, but this is to help you all do that if you’re not used to it.

mg=milligram | mcg=microgram | g=gram

1 ml=1cc | 1ml=100 units | 1cc=100 units

Let’s say I have 1000mg (one gram, or 1,000,000 mcg) of alprazolam powder. I’m going to assume it’s pure, since it doesn’t appear to be crushed up Xanax tablets/bars.

Let’s assume 1 mg of alprazolam is soluble in 0.1 ml (10 units).

Benzodiazepine Solubility in Water (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=489494) – in this thread, it is listed that…
Alprazolam (Xanax) – 0.04 mg/mL http://drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00404

So, per mL of of propylene glycol we are assuming we can fit 10 mg, and per mL of bacteriostatic water (also assuming benzodiazepines will not dissolve into the 0.9% of benzyl alcohol) we know we can fit 0.04 mg.

Let’s use DG’s recommendation to use 9 parts water to 1 part propylene glycol.

To dissolve the full 1000 mg (assuming it’s exactly 1000 mg), the easiest way would be to use 962 ml of bacteriostatic water (or sterile water/saline) to dilute 96.2 ml of propylene glycol. At this proportionment, the propylene glycol will dissolve 962 mg and the water will dissolve 38.48mg.

This way, we will have 1000mg in 1058.2 ml. This roughly equates to 1.0582mg/ml. You can fit 1mg into a 1cc syringe by using 95 units of the solution. You can fit 0.5mg in a half CC syringe by using 47 units of the solution.

it continues on if you want to read more ...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:07:23 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »
Midazolam is a fun one lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 10:53:10 AM »
I was on a Midazolam + Ketamine drip for intractable pain from disc nerve muscle spasms.

the Midazolam kept the trippiness of the Ketamine in check and it was the first relief the hospital gave me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline candy

• Founders
  • Administrator
  • candy has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »
I never had much recreational fun with Midazolam.
The high is quick and short acting, unless you do have a drip. It just knocked me right out. 
I had a better time using Valium by injection. I didn't have to prep anything, was all ready to go, but much more fun than Midazolam.
Now, I have only the Diazepam in 2mg tablets and I don't have the patience to prep anything and injecting would be
a disaster with my terrible veins.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Harm Reduction...
Enables choices, possibilities, and opportunities without imposing change.

Offline radioactive_man

• scumfuck
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • radioactive_man is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 18, 2022, 03:43:29 PM
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 05:46:07 PM »
I was on a Midazolam + Ketamine drip for intractable pain from disc nerve muscle spasms.

the Midazolam kept the trippiness of the Ketamine in check and it was the first relief the hospital gave me.

*Drools*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 12:40:38 AM »
Fucking RM it's been a minute. How's shit going? I was going to ask you on that book thing we got if you were still using or were cleanish or whatever? I just didn't want to put it out in the public obviously and I don't use that messenger deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline g

• sometimes you've got to cut off a finger to save a hand.
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • g is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 14, 2023, 01:38:14 AM
  • keeping users safe and informed + helping moderate
    • zelifcam
  • Profession: I help do research on psychopharmacology, and also a huge computer nerd.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 10:44:55 AM »
Easiest way to explain is to take valium orally, they have valium in IV form, but only in hospitals - don't fuck your veins up doing this because benzos arent meant to IV unless as stated above there's only a handful and God bless my rx to Halcion/triazolam :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
all things benzos and opioids, even those pesky research chemical benzos and opioids, you name it, I can explain it. I'm glad to help with any questions, and remember, there are no stupid questions, just dumb trolls.

ghost

Offline dillydudeEL14 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 05:07:05 AM »
Thanks for the info. Very interesting. I decided to just pop them and be safe lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 05:12:11 AM »
wise man.

a very old dear, now departed junkie mentor of mine liked to remind me that the people who use drugs orally have the best relationship with them.

I agree.

... but that didn't stop either of us using up most all IV viable options first  :P

it's just sorta where you end up !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal