Mind and Body > Neuroscience

Drug <> Danger Matrix

(1/2) > >>

Chip:
!

bignasty:
U got that off Wikipedia, didn't you?!?! I just saw this same chart the other day and I thought it was pretty cool since it had alcohol number 1 and harm to others was bigger than harm to yourself for alcohol.

Chip:
Nope

bignasty:
Where'd you get it? Maybe I saw it from a link on here but I know I just saw that same chart the other day when I was reading about Portugal and the Netherlands' drug policies.

It's crazy to think the most dangerous drug is the legal one. I know there's an argument to be had saying it's so dangerous because it's so prevalent but alcohol is just a nasty drug period in my opinion. It 'causes more damage to the body, domestic violence, violence in general, sexual assaults and sexual harassments, injuries from doing stupid shit while under the influence, moral hangovers from saying stupid shit while under the influence, etc..

When I drank heavily from 17 to about 22, I used to literally go to jail and then hospital and then jail and hospital over and over. Not at the same times, mind you. I'd get arrested for somethin stupid one month. Then, I'd end up in hospital because of something alcohol related maybe a few months later. It seemed like it'd never stop until I stopped drinking and got into opiates, benzo's and weed after I had pancreas problems from drinking and stopped drinking for a few months.

Also, it makes no sense whatsoever that amphetamines causes more harm to others than meth. Personally, I think meth should be alot higher than it is. I would personally put it second behind alcohol or maybe third behind alcohol and heroin but the only reason I'd put it behind heroin is because it's so easy to OD on heroin these days. I think meth makes folks do crazier shit to get it than heroin does, and just makes folks crazier in general while under the influence or craving.

I've seen meth heads do alot more illegal shit like stealing and shoplifting and pawning stolen shit to get their dope than a sick junky does to get their dope. It seems like a junky will eventually be like "Fuck it, I'm just gonna be sick and try to find a suboxone or some methadone or something" while a meth head usually doesn't give up until they're in jail or have their dope. That's subjective I know, but just my personal experience.

MoeMentim:
so what is the recommended roa for butane?  seems pretty harmless.  wtf?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version