dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Hundred of Drug users murdered in Manila  (Read 13294 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Hundred of Drug users murdered in Manila
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:41:46 AM »
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bloodbath-manila-hundreds-drug-pushers-hunted-down-by-death-squads-1573041

Drug pushers are now legal to kill in Manila Since the President declared a war on drugs, and gave the green light for citizens and police to kill drug users and dealers. Now kill squads are going around killing dozens of people each day according to this article over 500 people have died so far. Anyone else heard about this? I thought american laws were dumb but damn it doesn't get more stupid then trying to kill someone to stop them from using drugs. How do people conjure up this shit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Re: Hundred of Drug users murdered in Manila
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:34:53 AM »
holy fuck at the comments. unreal. just UN-fucking-REAL.

of course, then there's our type with a comment that says, "I'm glad I don't live there because I'm high right now" lol....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline LoneRanger7

• Reputation Power: 5
  • LoneRanger7 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 04, 2017, 07:24:00 AM
  • Better living through chemistry
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 09:41:01 AM »
That comment section is the reason that no one in my life (including my mother, who I love but plans to vote for Trump, so... yeah) knows about my past. Or present,  truth be told.  I'm scared to say I smoke pot, much less am opiate dependent.  If health care workers,  who are supposed to "care" act like we are useless wastes of skin how are typical middle class Americans going to react?

Badly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Steelcitydiva

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Steelcitydiva is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 01, 2021, 10:28:29 PM
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 12:23:03 PM »
Online news article comment sections are where humanity goes to die
I had a very heated argument on my Facebook about protesters on the street and had two people willing to commit vehicular homicide if the protesters got into their way for very very petty reasons and several made up "what if" scenarios
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »
Yeah I didn't read the comments until after I posted it, every time I think we are making a step in the right direction I am reminded of how stupid and ignorant people are and that there is no hope. Pretty much every time I see something on aol about drugs that is the jist but those are probably the worst and most consistent comments I've seen.

I guarantee 75% of those idiots are on anti-depressants or some other drug they take daily. I just don't understand stupidity I guess, how does one make it through life without having a single thought of their own, or using any common sense or rationality. What pisses me off the most is the hypocrisy.

It's okay to take a drug that the govt says is okay like pysch meds because you had a bad day, or alcohol and tobacco but if you take a drug not okayed by the government you deserve nothing short of a painful death. If you are prescribed painkillers and take them exactly as prescribed we can look the other way, but if you become dependent or god forbid addicted you deserve the fucking chair. Again how do these people make it through life I am surprised more don't die from starving to death because they can't figure out which hole to feed.

It's getting to the point where they are making me feel like an idiot and that I am no better then them and just differently opinionated because if they were killing those idiots who think like that I would probably be cheering them on as well, and talking about how much better off the earth would be if those fuck heads who think all drug users should be killed were murdered themselves.

I feel like an anti-muslim trump supporter right now in that I totally fucking hate people like that and if they were rounded up and carpet bombed I'd be posting praises online about it. When in reality I don't know what made them think that way for all I know the weed plants grew legs one night and became violent and sexually assaulted them after a drug user slaughtered their entire family and made them watch and thats why they feel that way about drugs. Then again I am usually right so fuck it, lets go to war with anti-drug idiotic assholes cause there fucking up more shit then isis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »
Yeah I didn't read the comments until after I posted it, every time I think we are making a step in the right direction I am reminded of how stupid and ignorant people are and that there is no hope. Pretty much every time I see something on aol about drugs that is the jist but those are probably the worst and most consistent comments I've seen.

I guarantee 75% of those idiots are on anti-depressants or some other drug they take daily. I just don't understand stupidity I guess, how does one make it through life without having a single thought of their own, or using any common sense or rationality. What pisses me off the most is the hypocrisy.

It's okay to take a drug that the govt says is okay like pysch meds because you had a bad day, or alcohol and tobacco but if you take a drug not okayed by the government you deserve nothing short of a painful death. If you are prescribed painkillers and take them exactly as prescribed we can look the other way, but if you become dependent or god forbid addicted you deserve the fucking chair. Again how do these people make it through life I am surprised more don't die from starving to death because they can't figure out which hole to feed.

It's getting to the point where they are making me feel like an idiot and that I am no better then them and just differently opinionated because if they were killing those idiots who think like that I would probably be cheering them on as well, and talking about how much better off the earth would be if those fuck heads who think all drug users should be killed were murdered themselves.

I feel like an anti-muslim trump supporter right now in that I totally fucking hate people like that and if they were rounded up and carpet bombed I'd be posting praises online about it. When in reality I don't know what made them think that way for all I know the weed plants grew legs one night and became violent and sexually assaulted them after a drug user slaughtered their entire family and made them watch and thats why they feel that way about drugs. Then again I am usually right so fuck it, lets go to war with anti-drug idiotic assholes cause there fucking up more shit then isis.

Griffin, this is a great post. Just sums up a lot of my views PERFECTLY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 04:10:05 PM »
So, at first a few visible drgug dealers/corner boys get whacked by vigilantes. You can argue it is out of compassion for the drug addicts their trade has created, but now killing drug USERS? They would be VICTIMS of the first group the vigilantes killed? And soon enough some vigilanties drug addicted kid will get executed (without due process) and then his family will tool up and kill the vigilante and escalation ensues.

For fucks' sake....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:51:49 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 05:25:53 PM »
There's apparently another story where bizarro hitler is calling for one of his mayors and his sons to surrender due to being in the drug trade... I saw another story that had a pic of his daughter going to a Selena beiber concert... I hope she starts smoking meth.

I have to say, dude is getting results. Apparently 120k drug users turned themselves in to stop from being made to "resist arrest". Their prisons were already overrun... Apparently up to 130 men share just 1 toilet.

I told my pops about this story and, no shit, he said "if the person who introduced you to drugs was dead, you wouldn't have done drugs." I saw him watching a Trump rally the other day... when brown people support Trump...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »

I told my pops about this story and, no shit, he said "if the person who introduced you to drugs was dead, you wouldn't have done drugs."

So they should start killing doctors?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 11:49:36 PM »
Holy fuck, those comments though. Those people have lost their minds if they think that is actually OK. What the hell is wrong with people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
..... bizarro hitler .......

oh man I literally LOLed for a good minute about this. hilarious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
....The Comments Section.

Ok, I know that "special interest groups" from fake "grassroots" (astroturf) groups to paid trolls for organizations and governments (Israel has armies of them) spend all day repeating talking points they are given by their [employers] like AIPAC or Hillary For President to "catapult the propaganda" as G.W. Bush was know to say.

On the other hand, every time I read an article abut drug use, even a compassionate one aguing for treatment the haters just come out of the woodwork in droves. And the comments are the most ignorant bilous dreck anyone could imagine.

It's just shockingly vile.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:39:45 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nikita70

• The Second Of My Name, A Woman Who Runs With Words, Queen Of The Excess, MissThInkLink
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • nikita70 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2024, 02:23:19 AM
  • They don't have bread-WTF?Let'em eat Opium instead
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 06:20:14 PM »
(...)

@Griffin
I think I can figure out your headspace as for it, as I'm finding myself feeling close to what you have reported.
I'm feeling bad because this shit drove me murderous, as in reality I'm an insightful, thoughtfully guy, right?

Not that it could make this shit better or easier to make up to it (on the contrary even), but this mindset (I mean the comment section' shit) is pretty common where I'm living.
So sad.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:23:10 PM by nikita70 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A Toda Madre O Un Desmadre

BloodInBloodOutBloodIn

Junkies are like noodles-straight 'til gettin' wet

"Maybe we should follow in the steps of Artonin Artaud and throw our remaining dope in the river,
get flung into gut-wrenching purging withdrawal,drink ayahuasca and eat peyote..." (Roman Totale)

Tags: