dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Could a child sex robot treat paedophilia?  (Read 11980 times)

Offline St. Theresa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Could a child sex robot treat paedophilia?
« Reply #14 from previous page: September 22, 2015, 03:49:48 AM »
I think chopping their fucking arms off at shoulder would be a better idea.

And as for comparing them to addicts,  fuck whoever made that comparative and then ran with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
Re: Could a child sex robot treat paedophilia?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28353238

OK this does seem very random to be posting on here
not that we haven't all engaged in numerous political/social/ethical conversation
regarding topics outside of drugs here

I'm not posting the article because its really only one part I care about
The reason I post this is because early in the article,
they compare giving pedophiles child sex robots to giving heroin addicts methadone

I will say that personally this is just another fucking example
of the media (this time it is the BBC) of lazily clumping drug users in with another group of evildoers

Is anybody here who is on methadone glad they are on methadone
because they are raping less children?
Substituting one pharmacologically similar substance for another
is in no way normalizing and practically condoning something so horribly destructive and digusting
AS A RESULT OF GOVERNMENT POLICY

There are plenty of people who would agree that yes, it is almost exactly the same you fool
"can't you see how destructive and horrible drugs are, and that pedophilia is also illegal"
but for these people, there is no help. they are always going to be blind, hateful people

I know I must seem like I have really had a bee in my bonnet over the way drug users are treated
And I have
This is EXACTLY the kind of shit, the casual every day references to drug users like a serious fucked group of people
of whom, 90% are basically lost causes (they will even tell you this in rehab, even suggesting success rates are even lower)
and the only thing that can promise some hope is to contain the problem and keep treating users as subhumans
You fucked those first two...jesus im so drunk. Those first two comparison are way off. In your mind. Id say fuck you, but after being on the " brink of society", and feeling what thats like, then God help you with whatever you need to feel norma,l. And thats straight from the heart. No matter how fucked up you are, humanity in this age should find a mofo answer. No matter what/who/when/how it is. If you were fucked from the get-go and wanted to fuck little boys, then in my mind thats not your fault. Yes, you have a gauge on the restraint. But anyways, yeea, if sounds like a solution then honestly why not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal