dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: My Trip To Denver....  (Read 18396 times)

Offline Bhoris (OP)

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Bhoris is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
My Trip To Denver....
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:27:03 AM »
I just wanted to let you guys know that my trip to Denver was a success and my "carry-ons" didn't land me in jail! If you guys remember, I posted in a Denver thread asking about the ease of obtaining fresh rigs in CO a day or so before the site went down. I had a wedding to attend in Vail and I was flying from LAX to DIA and although I did have some bupe I could have taken with me, I figured the trip would be much easier to tolerate if I had some dope with me. So, I decided to take roughly 3 grams of dope, one rig, and 6 fresh needles to last me the 5 days because I knew I wouldn't have a chance to cold cop (and didn't want to have to deal with that anyway) or get to the needle exchange before leaving for Vail.

Everything went down without a hiccup. I was just slightly nervous when going through TSA security with just under 3 grams of dope on me (or in me, I should say) but I had done plenty of research and knew there was very, very little chance of them finding it so I did my best to remain calm and it went great. As for the rig and needles in my checked luggage, I hid them quite creatively and my bag was waiting for me on the other side. I was thinking about leaving the individually wrapped, unopened rigs in my toiletries bag because they're not illegal by themselves and there were no drugs in the bag but I didn't have any other diabetic equipment with me and I didn't want the rigs to get taken or raise any tough questions so hid them I did.

I did quite a lot of research before I left about how x-ray machines scan baggage, what the images look like, and those new MMW body scanners they have at nearly every major airport so I knew exactly where and how to hide my cargo. Apparently those MMW scanners can only penetrate clothing and not skin. So, anything hidden under or within the skin is undetectable especially if it's nonmetallic. With that in mind, the dope obviously went between the cheeks. I didn't even need to insert it inside of me, per se, just squeezed deep between the butt cheeks. I walked right through security without a second look.

With that said, the trip was a success, the wedding was beautiful, and my girl and I had a great time and made it home safe and sound. I couldn't have asked for much more than that. A big thank you to the Denver area. Everyone we met on our trip was super cool and Denver is an extraordinarily laid-back, chill city. I hope to make my way back there sometime soon so I can spend a bit more time exploring the great state of CO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline St. Theresa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
Re: My Trip To Denver....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:49:31 AM »
That's awesome, glad it all went smoothly...lol@ between the cheeks  :D

I've been dying to go to Denver and hopefully next year we will take a cross country drive/vacation. We are going to San diego next July and I'm thinking about that driving there so we could make a stop in CO. I'm not sure if that's doable(meaning out of the way) in the drive  x -country.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline Bhoris (OP)

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 02:57:10 AM »
Denver and Vail both were absolutely awesome. Since we were there for a wedding, we didn't have much time to explore on our own unfortunately. I'd love to go back soon for an actual vacation and spend a good week or so exploring the city and seeing the sights. Denver really seemed to be my kind of city.

I love San Diego! If you have any questions regarding that city, don't hesitate to ask! I lived there for nearly 3 years while attending college. You'll have a blast, no doubt. I don't live to far from there now either. San Diego is only about an hour and a half from where I'm at. Anyway, I hope you guys have a safe cross-country trip!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline St. Theresa

• St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 10:40:36 AM »
Thanks! Yeah we aren't going till the end of next July, well july 2016. It's for a convention but we take an extra few day on the end for ourselves.  I can't wait I've never been to Cali and heard nothing but great things about San Diego aka a whales vagina. :)

When it gets closer I'll def be asking you some questions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 12:25:12 PM »
I can't wait to get back to the US and Colorado is on that list.

just the thought of being able to get legal pot is exciting in itself.

all I need to do is avoid a felony, which is likely unless something goes terribly wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Bhoris (OP)

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 10:33:06 PM »
I can't wait to get back to the US and Colorado is on that list.

just the thought of being able to get legal pot is exciting in itself.

all I need to do is avoid a felony, which is likely unless something goes terribly wrong.

I hadn't smoked weed in quite a while but I decided that because I was in Denver, I just had to buy some and try it out. I've been a medical patient in California for about 5 years or so but I still found it exciting that anyone over 21 could simply go into a "dispensary" (that's what they call the legal and medical weed spots in CO) and purchase whatever they want. There were also some cool lounges in downtown Denver where you could hang out and smoke. What I found surprising was that the places that allowed you to smoke on site, were legally not allowed to sell pot and the places that do sell pot, can't let you smoke on site. So, you have to buy your herb and take it elsewhere to smoke. Not a big deal, really but I thought it was interesting. You'll definitely enjoy CO if you haven't been there before. I had a fucking blast and Vail was absolutely gorgeous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 02:07:26 PM »
I'm not a huge pot smoker, but I do like the idea of legalization and allowing people to freely buy / grow weed.

The only benefit for me would be that I'd be more likely to get custom-grown weed that doesn't induce anxiety.  I always get freaked out when I smoke.  If I were at a legal dispensary, I'd be able to compare products and choose which one is best for anxiety-free smoking.  When it's illegal, you don't get that option most times.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Bhoris (OP)

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 12:11:13 AM »
I'm not a huge pot smoker, but I do like the idea of legalization and allowing people to freely buy / grow weed.

The only benefit for me would be that I'd be more likely to get custom-grown weed that doesn't induce anxiety.  I always get freaked out when I smoke.  If I were at a legal dispensary, I'd be able to compare products and choose which one is best for anxiety-free smoking.  When it's illegal, you don't get that option most times.   

Very true, Nark. As Colorado and Washington have proven, there are very few downsides to legal marijuana while a ton of upsides it seems. It's only a matter of time before more states follow suit. It'll happen just like the medical marijuana situation did. One state approved medical, then two, then four, then 10, etc. Give it time, bud!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Güey

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Güey is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 01, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 09:43:55 AM »
Glad all went well... I posted some advice about buying rigs in your opiophile thread, right before the plug was pulled...

Anyhoo, I'm glad all went well AND you had a good time :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
¡No mames!

Offline Bhoris (OP)

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
Glad all went well... I posted some advice about buying rigs in your opiophile thread, right before the plug was pulled...

Anyhoo, I'm glad all went well AND you had a good time :-)

Thanks, Guey! I think I was able to read your post before the site went down unless you're talking about something else you posted in that thread like an hour or two before the site went down. It was all moot, though, because I ended up taking everything I needed anyhow. Just glad I didn't end up in cuffs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Güey

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Güey is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 01, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 07:25:04 AM »
Hell yeah! NOT ending up in cuffs is good. It's all moot now, but I was trying to suggest WalMart in lieu of the needle exchange. I also mentioned not even bothering with Walgreen's. I'm not sure about other places, but in Denver you can forget about buying rigs from them, in my experience...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
¡No mames!

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 11:41:09 PM »
Glad you had a safe trip with no LE troubles, It is a very clean and chill city. It is really nice that they have legalized weed here they just released a news story a few weeks ago saying the first 6 months raised as much weed tax money as the whole year last year. They don't know what to do with it all. I am very glad that we now have an extra 60(?) million a year to go towards education construction and everything else instead of going to cartels. I don't understand why people would rather have people thrown in a cage, all their money taken from them, as well as having a record for the rest of their life that hurts chances of housing, employment, and education all for using a plant that grows in the ground. It just makes no sense to me I don't understand any of the opposition's argument. Hopefully the federal government jumps on board and every state is allowed to vote on it and its left up to the people. In my opinion any chance of saving money on LE, generating more tax money and jobs, and slowing down the mass incarceration in the united states should be used to the fullest extent. It is nice to have a new industry that isn't completely taken over by huge corporations where people have a chance to start a successful business and spread the wealth instead of having one person get all the money and every one else working for minimum wage.

Griffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Bhoris (OP)

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 11:31:40 PM »
Glad you had a safe trip with no LE troubles, It is a very clean and chill city. It is really nice that they have legalized weed here they just released a news story a few weeks ago saying the first 6 months raised as much weed tax money as the whole year last year. They don't know what to do with it all. I am very glad that we now have an extra 60(?) million a year to go towards education construction and everything else instead of going to cartels. I don't understand why people would rather have people thrown in a cage, all their money taken from them, as well as having a record for the rest of their life that hurts chances of housing, employment, and education all for using a plant that grows in the ground. It just makes no sense to me I don't understand any of the opposition's argument. Hopefully the federal government jumps on board and every state is allowed to vote on it and its left up to the people. In my opinion any chance of saving money on LE, generating more tax money and jobs, and slowing down the mass incarceration in the united states should be used to the fullest extent. It is nice to have a new industry that isn't completely taken over by huge corporations where people have a chance to start a successful business and spread the wealth instead of having one person get all the money and every one else working for minimum wage.

Griffin

Well said, Griffin! I totally agree. I've been a "medical" patient here in CA for the better part of 5 years or so but I would love for it to go legal like it is in CO and WA. California is probably next on the list of states to go legal, I'd imagine. After all, we were the first medical state way back in 1996 and the people here have grown even more fond of the legalization idea, I feel like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 12:11:17 AM »
I agree, I remember when proposition 19 was going on and i think it barely lost like 54% to 46% of the vote. I definitely think now that 4 states have it legal and they see the benefits that it will pass next time it is voted on in California. Hopefully this next voting season we get a few more medical and legal states to keep the balance shifting in favor of full legalization. I haven't smoked in 2 years and I still think it is a wonderful idea. If you don't smoke it great you don't have to but the people who do shouldn't be victimized and incarcerated. Anything to decrease the black market and increase money for everyone I am for. More tax money, more jobs, more local businesses and business owners, no kids being sold to because black market dealers don't check ID, more testing so that the medical benefits of it can be used to the fullest to help people with HIV/aids, cancer, epilepsy, pain, and all the other serious illnesses that can be helped by it. I can only hope but it seems that more and more people share my opinion every day. If anyone has any opinions on why they think it shouldn't be legalized I am all ears. It is always informative to hear someone else's point of view in a place like this because they can actually state why they disagree with out just bashing everyone for being a pot head or a square or whatever the argument is. I can understand wanting medical only instead of full legalization but I think in the grand scheme of things just let people do their thing and victimless crimes shouldn't be illegal.

Griffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 08:08:37 AM »
Do any of you know if that strain Charlotte's Web is in CO, WA, or CA? 

I saw a documentary on that and its use in children with severe seizure disorders a year or two ago.  It was interesting. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal