dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Synthetic Urine worked!  (Read 10315 times)

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
Synthetic Urine worked!
« on: June 19, 2016, 04:52:25 AM »
So I have to Give Mad Props to "Quick Fix Plus"!

I bought it in a rush with only 3 hours to solve this finding clean pee mission.

I didnt know any friends that were clean and i dont know my neighbors good enough to ask for pee in a cup. lol.

So, go to nearby head shop, out of like 5 choices i choose the QFP (Quick fix plus) cuz it said it had creatine, and urea, the correct PH, and "Specific Gravity" (what ever the HELL that means, 'bout to google that shit) as well as all the other urine characteristics.

The hardest problem besides the urine being clean, was the temperate being close to 95-100 Degrees Ferinheight.

So I got my metal coffee thermal and put the bottle of urine sealed and poured hot water in the thermal and kept it in there til i got to the Lab that does the test.

Before entering the Lab i used a shoe lace i brought with me to tie to a belt loop and hang it in my crotch area with a preheated hand warmer that came with it stuck to the side of the bottle using a rubber band and while waiting in the waiting room keeping the bottle pressed between my thighs to keep it at body temp. I had to wait like 25 min and I was worried about temp dropping but the hand warmer seemed to be doing its job for once(i never had a hand warmer work outta like the 10 i bought except for this one!)

The (Sexy early 20's Hispanic nurse who was smokin' hott and i wanted to bend her over and...okay TMI) nurse gave me 3 minute time limit. To my surprise the temp was a PERFECT 98ish green color you want. Luckly i brought just enough urine cuz i had to use the whole bottle.

So immediately I finish and bring it out of the restroom to her(gotta love unsupervised UA's) and by then when she poured a sealed sample into another container it was a nice 95-96 degrees F. All done. Now I wait.

Got a Call this morning. Passed my UA and my background check and I didnt get my offer of $40,000 a year, but they offered me $39,000 a year salary, $1,000 less then my asking price with 401K, benifits, etc.

I go from not working in 4 years and being a junky for 8 years to getting the highest paid job to date and my first salary job.

Hell, I didnt even apply for this job, they stalked me out and recruited me. Lord knows how they found me but its weird how when you put vibes out to the universe they'll respond when your least expecting.

I start monday morning. I will make enough to cover rent/utilities/cell phone in one weeks, pay. The rest is SAVING. And trying my darnest to stay on subs/valium/gabapentin (all RX'd and legal) keeping me level headed and on the path to success.

Wish me luck guys and if you've read this far thank you for your time.

Sk8Phaze
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:59:06 AM by sk8phaze »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Sk8phaze
Re: Synthetic Urine worked!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 07:12:31 AM »
So I have to Give Mad Props to "Quick Fix Plus"!

I bought it in a rush with only 3 hours to solve this finding clean pee mission.

I didnt know any friends that were clean and i dont know my neighbors good enough to ask for pee in a cup. lol.

So, go to nearby head shop, out of like 5 choices i choose the QFP (Quick fix plus) cuz it said it had creatine, and urea, the correct PH, and "Specific Gravity" (what ever the HELL that means, 'bout to google that shit) as well as all the other urine characteristics.

The hardest problem besides the urine being clean, was the temperate being close to 95-100 Degrees Ferinheight.

So I got my metal coffee thermal and put the bottle of urine sealed and poured hot water in the thermal and kept it in there til i got to the Lab that does the test.

Before entering the Lab i used a shoe lace i brought with me to tie to a belt loop and hang it in my crotch area with a preheated hand warmer that came with it stuck to the side of the bottle using a rubber band and while waiting in the waiting room keeping the bottle pressed between my thighs to keep it at body temp. I had to wait like 25 min and I was worried about temp dropping but the hand warmer seemed to be doing its job for once(i never had a hand warmer work outta like the 10 i bought except for this one!)

The (Sexy early 20's Hispanic nurse who was smokin' hott and i wanted to bend her over and...okay TMI) nurse gave me 3 minute time limit. To my surprise the temp was a PERFECT 98ish green color you want. Luckly i brought just enough urine cuz i had to use the whole bottle.

So immediately I finish and bring it out of the restroom to her(gotta love unsupervised UA's) and by then when she poured a sealed sample into another container it was a nice 95-96 degrees F. All done. Now I wait.

Got a Call this morning. Passed my UA and my background check and I didnt get my offer of $40,000 a year, but they offered me $39,000 a year salary, $1,000 less then my asking price with 401K, benifits, etc.

I go from not working in 4 years and being a junky for 8 years to getting the highest paid job to date and my first salary job.

Hell, I didnt even apply for this job, they stalked me out and recruited me. Lord knows how they found me but its weird how when you put vibes out to the universe they'll respond when your least expecting.

I start monday morning. I will make enough to cover rent/utilities/cell phone in one weeks, pay. The rest is SAVING. And trying my darnest to stay on subs/valium/gabapentin (all RX'd and legal) keeping me level headed and on the path to success.

Wish me luck guys and if you've read this far thank you for your time.

Sk8Phaze

**EDIT** also just to throw it out there, this was less then $20, I'm not shilling or trying to sell piss. ive just read horror stories about synthetic urine coming up positive up Fentanyl or morphine, and since this isn't illegal or ment to consume.

Now if your on probation, and its an observed, that's a whole 'nother can of worms.  but they didn't do any on site panel tests that I know of. They send everything out for GC-MS testing.

I got super lucky I passed the background check. in 2012 I got arrested 7 times, 3 felony poss. charges, a misdemeanor DUI, and a Misdemeanor for a Rig, and 2 felony poss. cases that were a DA reject because I did the #1 motha fuckin' thing people ALWAYS never do. I exercised my 5th amendment and STFU the entire time. Boy do that get mad when you wont talk, but its only cause they think everyone is stupid and gonna say "their side" of the event. aka, incriminating yourself.

Not today fuckers! Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

(Unknown)

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 01:15:17 PM »
Congrats ! Way to go on the new job! Be careful who you talk to until you really suss everybody out. Nice job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 01:17:27 PM »
Congrats man! That's awesome. Love hearing success stories like this. Good luck with the new job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »
I've had nothing but good results with quick fix 5.7. Always go for the plus size for the extra ounce or 2. I've used it countless times for different jobs and it's become a permanent part of my toolbag. I always keep it in my bag for random UAs and if looking for a job I use for pre employment screening. When I'm working a job and people around me are starting to get pulled for random testing, it's time to break out the work pants with the cargo pockets and carry it with me at all times. Saved me from 4 or 5 randoms.

I always use the screw cap because the flip top can open in your pocket, not to mention the sound of the bubbles flowing back into the bottle after you squeeze the bottle can give you away during a test.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 12:32:23 AM »
I'm so happy to be working again. If anyone has any stories or methods of keeping the bottle at close to body temp as possible please feel free to add your comments or story.

I also went to the doc, got my 60 valiums, i traded 9 subs for 20 (2mg) Xanax bars, and i have my daily stash, my backup stash(which has way more then my daily) Then my back-up Back-up stash which is only 3 valuims 10's and one 2mg xanax.

I just did the math and ill have enough to get me to the 2nd of next month because the 4th is a holiday, but a doc will RX you a script 2 days before its been a month right?

Thanks for your guys replies and i'll keep you updated on how this new job works out. I hope things are smooth and nice.

Sk8Phaze
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Unknown)

Offline Nagelfar

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Nagelfar is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 07:00:40 AM
  • Bickled Peppers
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 02:03:01 PM »
How'd it taste?

The one time I tried similar when it counted and I attempted the same (though it was another individuals, not store bought, but kept in the temperature strip container between my legs that came in the available kits that are sold) I made the mistake of not urinating at the same time to emulate the sound; they were listening outside the door and said that it didn't sound like I went and made me go again; I failed with over 5× the positive testing threshold allowed beyond the generous false-positive cushion (thousand nanograms per milliliter) they give you for morphine metabolites. No 6-MAM, but it was over six hours since last use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 02:11:48 PM »

I always use the screw cap because the flip top can open in your pocket, not to mention the sound of the bubbles flowing back into the bottle after you squeeze the bottle can give you away during a test.

this. i use tape and tape it to my thighs and if you use the squeeze top it leaks 100% of the time.

ive used synthetic urine at just about every lab in town and have passed all but one time. quickfix plus and ultrapure have never let me down, but Synthetix5 worked for me one time but the next time i used it the lab called me the next day saying the specific gravity and ph were off (its the cheaper of the 3, my towns headshops sells ultrapure and quickfix for like $40 and synthetix5 for like $29) but they let me retake the test (they dont always i guess its up to the company)

i normally stop at the 711 closest to the lab and go in and use theiur microwave to nuke the piss for 10 seconds, that gets it right to 101 and i dont ever rely on the handwarmer, you got lucky as FUCK. the handwarmers they give you in the quickfix boxes NEVER work for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 02:42:48 PM »
my goto for on the fly piss holding its is a $1 travel size bottle for shampoo or whatever, and then goto a pet store and get a reptile thermometer that goes from 92-106 and put it on, then I usually need 2 hot hands to keep it at temp while under the nuts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 03:58:57 PM »
Oh and sk8phase, the reason your hand warmers never really worked is because they need air to work, if you stick them flat in your pocket they stop reacting.
Also ig you wear boxer briefs, and you put the bottle in the pocket on the boxer briefs, you won't need the hand warmers if u keep the boxer briefs pulled up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions