dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA  (Read 37098 times)

Offline TearsofThePoppy (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • TearsofThePoppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 13, 2016, 08:05:19 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 21, 2016, 11:19:33 AM »
I have also pissed hot for heroin 8 days after using. That was my longest. But before that I'd been on a ridiculous daily run, and without additional effort.

I believe I failed because usually it takes me 6 days to clear out, but my drinking water and flushing would have worked if it weren't for the upgraded quality of drugs from the new dealer, and the fact that I'd been using daily form months on end beforehand. There was a faint line anyway though, so I was close to passing. That gives me hope.

Also, $15 for 25 opiate dip tests off the Internet so I can check myself beforehand.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:21:17 AM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »

Actually, if you've got some good refs. on dip stick tests, do you know what the control line looks for? Like, if you just tested water, we know that's not gonna show the control line, right? But it WILL show the drug line passed?

So, if I understand this correctly, the drug line HAS to be a POSITIVE TEST, ie, they are looking for the presence of a substance. If that substance isn't there, then the test is passed.

The urine (control line) test, I'd guess would be a NEGATIVE TEST, ie, they are looking for the ABSENCE of a substance, if that substance IS there, then the test is passed.

So, the big question is: WHAT DO THEY LOOK FOR IN THE URINE? So, basically, if we knew what triggers that control line to show, we could take a water sample, and add some of that, and you'll have a test that SHOWS the control line, but DOES NOT SHOW the drug line...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2016, 01:24:20 PM »
Ive heard they check the specific gravity, and look for t.he amounts of creatinine.  People seem to have good luck by freezing thrir own clean urine.  They apparently cant tell the age of the urine.

There is areddit ama from a guy that does the tests.  He said that 99% of tests dont check for fake urine.  its an interesting read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2016, 03:26:29 PM »
When I was on Parole... a faint line was a pass.

Even if there were a faint line, and they presume you to be positive. Once sent off to the lab for GC/MS (Gas Chromography Mass Spectrometry) it will pass with a negative result.

Worked in my situation.

As far as I knew, as long as there be a line (faint or bold) you're a pass.

Then again.... who the fuck knows.

These things are subject to so so so many variables.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2016, 03:28:44 PM »
I'm sorry you failed your original test and I agree, I'd want my money back too!

I've never heard of synthetic urine that supposed to be clean EXCEPT make you test positive for something. Now I'm not saying one doesn't exist but in all my life I’ve never seen a good, successful one.

The list of things you laid out earlier today to be clean should be fine. Considering you've been clean or mostly clean for the last 6 days, another 7 on-top of that SHOULD, should clean out your system.

Opiates tend to stay in your system for 72-96 hours but that's with one time use. With repeated use, even if it isn't lipid soluble and stored in fat cells can take more than a week to several weeks to entirely clean out of your system. All that being said, being clean for the better part of two weeks should be fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2016, 04:23:30 PM »
Ive heard they check the specific gravity, and look for t.he amounts of creatinine.  People seem to have good luck by freezing thrir own clean urine.  They apparently cant tell the age of the urine.

There is areddit ama from a guy that does the tests.  He said that 99% of tests dont check for fake urine.  its an interesting read.

Now, that makes sense on the testing that is done at actual facilities, like a GC/MS test. But I'm talking about the dipsticks, they MUST have some type of trigger that shows that control line. I mean, if you put straight water in there, and ran a dip stick test, it wouldn't show the presence of drugs, obviously, but it probably wouldn't show the control line, right? Like it would know that it's just water, right??

IDK, something isn't making sense to me here, TOTP can you chime in on how exactly dip stick tests work? am I on the right track between this post and my last one about the positive and negative indicators?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 04:17:33 PM »
Hey Dizzle, as far as I understand, it is done by immunio assay (sp?)

The control line appears with the intro of ANY fluid.

I don't think there is anything more to it than that.

But as far as detecting the specific drugs on the stick test, assays in your urine act as a marker. If your assay count is above the designated threshold determined by SAMSHA, You now show positive for said 'drug'.

Not sure if I helped ya out, or echoed what u already understood.

Either way, here u go buddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sambo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sambo is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 29, 2016, 01:24:29 PM
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2016, 02:28:27 AM »
I hesitated to say anything cuz don't want folks to get paranoid, but there've been lawsuits against Ameritox & other labs for this too. They failed to follow protocols and samples were contaminated. I found out a few years ago when I noticed an article in a Pain Mgmt Journal.

So, if a sample is sent for GC/MS, it can happen-- hopefully this is super rare after the lawsuits, but tbh lab & radiology errors aren't exactly uncommon, so I just don't know--and it's not like the companies want to disclose the foul ups. I remember when they used to say they could predict *how much* of a drug was in a sample based on some algorithm. That got shot down pretty quick thank dog!

I think you can just Google this, sorry I don't have specific links as its been awhile. One woman won a huge settlement, but sorta like what happened to someone here who got a DUI 18 HOURS after taking his methadone, proving these "errors" and getting a job back, reputation or possible damage to future care b/c of erroneous stuff written in medical records is so costly in SO many ways :( 

Just my .0002, but way way too much reliance (and ignoring of human errors). And way too much unnecessary testing.

true. but with liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry the data has been proven to be quantitative. not just qualitative as with GC/MS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Wildcat

• One love, One life-you'll lose it if you don't care for it
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Wildcat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
  • constant companion pain
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2016, 05:08:02 PM »
Due to "metabolism", the quantative doesn't really mean much..........you could take the same amount of a drug at the same time as another person, and because of the differences in the rate one metabolizes, you could show much more in your system, and the other person's amount could be just traces.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:13:51 PM by Wildcat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They put their hand out to you when you need it, and you have to remember to put your hand out when they need it too, that's what friends do"  - Mick Dodge

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2016, 05:48:32 PM »

My limited experience with these tests is that no matter how faint the line is, its a pass.

I can see some guy--trying to keep his job--arguing with his boss that there REALLY IS A LINE THERE, its just rilly faint.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline sambo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sambo is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 29, 2016, 01:24:29 PM
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 04:08:16 AM »
Due to "metabolism", the quantative doesn't really mean much..........you could take the same amount of a drug at the same time as another person, and because of the differences in the rate one metabolizes, you could show much more in your system, and the other person's amount could be just traces.

this is technically true. but there is a ballpark-type "window" in which are a pool of people large enough to determine the averages. there is a bit of a precedent. not legally, as much as clinically.

there is also a simple buccal swab test which examines the specific gene (in the CYP2) that causes variations in opiate metabolism.

there are categories... poor metabolizer, extensive (normal), ultrarapid metabolizer... but what we find is that the population distribution when graphed, is a bell curve. meaning +70% of people are "normal". so even without knowing your specific gene and genotype, i can fairly safely assume you are an average metabolizer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions