dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: People Supporting Trump  (Read 29177 times)

Offline thetalkingasshole (OP)

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
People Supporting Trump
« on: March 01, 2016, 07:05:35 PM »
All I can say is (right now, plenty of righteous indignation to be had),

I hope you all are happy when you get this come next January

As a member of a younger generation than most members
I'd like to thank you for ensuring I will not live here much longer
And wish you luck as the current system spirals out of control

Republicans, you had your chance
instead you welcomed these tea party fucks with welcome arms
Defund the department of education! get rid of the EPA and FDA!
defund obamacare! (64 times as of today)

its truly fucking sickening to see people following this man
who quotes Mussolini and retweets white supremicists
WHO EATS PIZZA WITH FUCKING FORK AND KNIFE

anyone who has some actual policies of his that ISN'T vague rhetoric
please let me know
and by that I mean
-"keeping the terrorists out/country safe" which I can tell you is part of ALL the current candidates platform
-"building the wall" unless you'd like to explain how he would get Mexico to pay for it
-how we will "win" on trade deals (his plan, as far as I can tell, is HEAVY tariffs)

maybe I am just ill-informed, and some "moderately-to-highly educated" person who supports him can set me straight

And if someone could PLEASE tell me how the fuck he plans to "Make America Great Again"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline whiteheat

• Reputation Power: 8
  • whiteheat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2019, 07:06:35 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline thetalkingasshole (OP)

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
Re: People Supporting Trump
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 08:33:09 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Enjoy

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

1) we will make China play fair by... ?
2)we will reform the VA by... ?
3) wel will reform the tax code by making the forms simpler
4) GUNS. GUNS FOREVER.
5) NO.MORE.IMMIGRANTS. except legal ones

And those are the 5 random positions listed
foreing policy? Fuck that silly shit
education reform? Thats for pussy ass eggheads

Two links of someone elses half-assed info is pretty weak
I like how that guy gives an even assessment of ALL the candidates
and the misstatements about them
as opposed to picking and choosing facts like, idk, the lamestream media?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline whiteheat

• Reputation Power: 8
  • whiteheat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2019, 07:06:35 PM
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 08:44:03 PM »
And those are the 5 random positions listed
foreing policy? Fuck that silly shit
education reform? Thats for pussy ass eggheads

This is weak no facts just an attack

By the way what is wrong with being able to protect yourself with a gun( look at the worlds highest crime rate in Chicago which has Americas hardest gun laws) and yes your right we shouldn't just let those legal immigrants in we should let the ILLEGAL ones too right?

Oh and he layed out the plan for China too much to type
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:48:19 PM by whiteheat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dhedmo

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 07, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
  • Be the flame, not the moth --Giacomo Casanova
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 12:22:56 PM »
There seems to be a growing attraction to Authoritarianism among a group of Americans that is reshaping the Republican Party and causing grave concern among conservatives and civil rights groups alike (though for different reasons).

This attraction, as it applies to Republican front runner Donald J Trump, has shattered long-held preconceptions about the basis of a core element of the Republican electorate. Thursday, for example, an NPR program featured an identity crisis precipitated by self-described evangelicals' support of Donald J Trump.

To the broad coalition galvanized against the perceived immorality of President Bill Clinton, Trump's tactics in business, his political racism, personal lifestyle, divorces, and bullying make the 1992/96 Democratic Presidential victor look like an angel.

Evangelical leaders are appalled at the popularity of Trump among self-described evangelicals, to the point where some leaders and elders have chosen to abandon the "Evangelical" moniker altogether, in favor of "Gospel Christian."

A sobering realization among evangelicals has been that tens of millions they'd counted among their voting block were attributed to the group largely on the basis of their self-identifying as "evangelicals" in exit polls over the past few decades of elections. Now many of the real evangelicals wonder if these voters go to church, observe the commandments, or practice any of the elements of faith that would define them as such objectively.

For, if these voters support Trump, whose views are antithetical to those of evangelicals, it prompts the question whether these voters ever fit the profile of an "evangelical" in the first place. Thus, the numbers constituting this voting block (and hence evangelicals themselves) have been far, far smaller than what's been estimated (and widely quoted) over the years.

Here's the podcast here:
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/03/469005685/evangelical-leaders-question-why-their-movement-supports-trump

For years, many have wondered how so many voting Republican seem to vote against their economic (and other) interests. For years I've asked Republican voters--usually self-described "Independents"--to name a single Republican initiative that benefited the middle class (without benefitting the rich far more, and thus undermining the perceived benefit to the middle class); I have yet to get a serious answer.

The oft-recited dedication to core moral values (say, Pro-Life/Anti-Abortion)has never been rewarded politically: Republicans passed, and have failed to defeat Roe v Wade despite endless pandering rhetoric. With each term, Republican presidents, like Democrats, grow government larger than it had ever been before. The last president to run a surplus instead of a defecit was Democrat Bill Clinton.

And, with a Supreme Court vacancy, where are the Where are the "Libertarian" Constitutionalists who, until so recently (after Thanksgiving's shootings in San Bernardino, for example), were so vocal? Are these the same people (minus the Constitution) objecting to the president's obligation to offer a nominee for consideration, as he is duty-bound by that sacred document?

So it's not faith, and it's not policy. One thing that is pointed out is the identification of evangelicalism with White Anglo Saxon Protestantism, and in this we can recall echoes of the worst of the 1960s (and sometimes the best). One unifying factor (among possible others) is race. Ugly as that postulation may be, it cannot be ignored. Having grown up in White Flight, having worked in civil rights, having seen first hand the smiling face of hate, I can say that the similarities have long struck me.

The appeal of authoritarianism is cause for great concern. To hear the front runner say "The military would not refuse my orders even if they consider them illegal" is to take the greatest fears of, say,  the Bush presidencies (I or II) and double them several times over.

Once, the Democratic Party was defined by people like Mayor Daley ordering his officers to "Shoot to kill" peaceful protesters.
But more recently, since 2004, say, the Republicans have put on an embarrassing display:
  • Think Sarah Palin

-Think the continued support of GWB even as WMDs were debunked (score one for Trump and shame on the Democrats on that count--except then-independent Sanders-for not even having the guts to state the fact that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch!)

-Think the cries against the ACA (Obamacare) as a "job-killer," despite 60 straight months of job growth since its enactment (FORBES, http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2015/03/05/five-years-ago-they-called-obamacare-a-job-killer-heres-what-they-say-now/#4a1978145c720,
    compared to the 1.9 million jobs lost as the market shit the bed in the last FOUR months alone of Bush's presidencyNN: Moneyhttp://money.cnn.com/2009/01/09/news/economy/jobs_december/, as the world market shit the bed.

Never in my lifetime (not even during the push for Civil Rights) has such a large group in this country rallied around a perceived strongman (read: "bully"), purely on their amorphous hatred of those they lump together as "the other." (And 24/7 radio and TV stirring of that pot will foment a lot of hate).

It's only a matter of time before the real name is proudly applied to this growing group of authoritarians: fascism.

And don't forget the family-friendly kids' version:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:41:45 PM by Dhedmo »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 06:01:19 PM »
I'm not going to engage much farther than this. I know you didn't really touch on this, so you might not be part of the majority of ignorant hate perceived as truth.

Donald Trump is not racist. He has never said anything racists. And about that tweet, from what I have heard it was actually part of a reply, and was rearranged to look that way. Even if not, do you think the guy may not always look at the handles? Or maybe the person changed the handles after the reply for that affect?

On to the REAL issue on why I bring this up. People call him racist because he doesn't want Illegals in the country. People call him racist because he doesn't want Refugees pouring in. He screwed up by saying muslims, but he obviously is referring to the mostly muslim refugee's that no doubt have terrorist in those groups. ISIS even said thats part of the plan!

WAIT.. But the European countries that were so sympathetic to the refugees get bent over and fucked in a few attacks, and now THEY ARE BANNING REFUGEES FROM COMING IN! But its racist if Trump wants to do it?

Its NOT a coincidence. It is a product of social engineering. These people are what I'd describe as "useful idiots" they basically get programmed into this mindset without ANY critical thinking. MUCH like those members of ISIS from a young age. Its the same tactic. ISIS leaders tell the young adults and teens "they want to kill us, allah says the infidels are evil, we need to kill them" just like these idiotic brainwashed millennials are told "Trump is a racist, islamophobic, sexist, pig, animal, hateful, war mongerer" They just eat those words up and spout them off when ever the guy is brought up.

TRUMP IS EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN FROM THE BOOK 1984 by George Orwell. The "2 minutes of hate" where everyone spouts off hate for the guy, as they were programmed to, in order to relieve tension and place blame on him to avoid the real culprit "Big Brother" if you havent read 1984 definitely check it out

I agree, i'm worried. I know countries are basically businesses, and a great business man's job is managing the business and to pick the right people for the job. But I feel he would expose too much wrong doing in government, you know, those deep dark secrets and he will never get elected. What I fear more about him not getting elected now... Is that Hillary is winning. I like Bernie, hes a good guy with his heart in it, much like trump IMHO, but I do see his plans as fantasy and will never work the way he sells those dreams. Its too good to be true.. and you know what they say. It hasn't really worked well for other countries anyway, but I believe he'd atleast try and be for the people. Hillary winning is truly a scary thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »
I think, at the heart of it, past his policies and ideals, Trump is just plain abrasive. That's how he's gained votes, but that's also why people hate him. He just rubs me the wrong way... his orange glow suntan with lighter white sunglasses tan line, his stupid hair, his stupid face, his stupid gestures, and I cannot stand the way he talks... "Mexicans love me, I have lots of Mexicans that work for me". Honestly, he could have whatever policies and I still probably wouldn't like the wrapping it comes in... me not liking his policies is really just extra.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 06:44:51 PM »
I'm sorry, but I'm a trump supporter, and a bernie supporter.

Either of them are decent choices. HILLARY IS NOT. She's about as smart as a rock, she is a horrible choice.

Bernie is decent, has some REALLY good views on some things, and others are a little far fetched, but I believe he'd be a good choice (well, of those that are available)

But, that being said, Trump isn't a HATE MACHINE, he isn't a RACIST FASCIST WAR LOVING PSYCHO. He's saying things that a LOT OF PEOPLE THINK, but refuse to say. Fucking hillary just spouts out generalizations and makes vague promises, she's got no fucking backbone. She's already lied and hid shit in several different occaisions. Look at whitewater, that's a fucking joke to say she didn't lie, look at Benghazi, look at her email shit, she's fucking incompetent. Hell, if a NORMAL person did those things they'd be thrown in jail, she's running for president....

Trump says some shit that may not be PC, but he's looking at things from a "what will be the best move for this country and the CITIZENS IN IT" not what is the best thing for illegal mexican immigrants that want to leave mexico and come to the us for healthcare and welfare and etc, unfortunately, THAT ISN"T OUR PROBLEM, the president should be concerned with the CITIZENS of this country first and foremost. Followed by the economy, THEN FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

You may not agree but certainly the citizens of this country should come before citizens of other countries, right?

and regarding the big joke of "trump wants to build a wall to keep mexicans out", well, as dumb as it sounds, let's be honest, most of the illegal immigrants that enter this country, more than likely waltz right over the border with a coyote. So, it WOULD PREVENT THAT.

And the post reezy made, FUCKING PERFECTLY STATED, the ISIS metaphor for millennials views on trump is DEAD ON. Well stated. Most don't actually know or can point to any one thing that shows how RACIST AND HORRIBLE trump is, they can just spout generalities and BS, they just know "he's a racist"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 12:06:53 AM »
I just basically admitted that broham... but we still don't like him. Not like I'm gonna vote so doesn't really matter...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 01:02:27 AM »
@Guts sorry man I didn't mean to make it sound like that was directed at you. It was more of a general statement. Though I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I'm probablyy not gonna vote anyway and even if I did I live in Illinois so it's gonna be a blue state no matter what I believe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 08:49:05 PM »
I love when people
Say they are supporting trump
It is like
When someone flys
The Confederate flag
I know what I'm dealing with
Right from the start
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 11:03:34 AM »

I love it when people judge others
Entire personalities on part of one line of their post
And ignore the rest of the stuff they said, especially the nice pms they sent
It tells me everything I need to know
Right from the start

;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:06:38 PM by dizzle »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline FlorAtive

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • FlorAtive is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 07, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
  • You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 01:23:39 PM »
The numbers for his election won him the presidency... Now all we see in the media is hate against him. I feel that this may be in part due to people not totally liking Trump even though they voted for him. They don't openly say that they support him or boast about it.. It's possible that a shit ton of his voters just wanted to throw a grenade into the system. "This machine is broke as all hell... Let's blow it up and see what 'they' build next" kind of mentality...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 01:51:09 AM »
I have a lot of absolutely vulgar things to say about the people who buy into trump but it isn't worth the effort. I won't change anyone's opinion. It sucks that we are having our country destroyed and all the progress we have made over the past fifty years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline bonedust

• A High Tension Wire
  • SA_Chat+
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 09, 2023, 09:03:53 PM
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2017, 09:19:58 PM »
I have a lot of absolutely vulgar things to say about the people who buy into trump but it isn't worth the effort. I won't change anyone's opinion. It sucks that we are having our country destroyed and all the progress we have made over the past fifty years.

DITTO.

Whenever someone brings up this topic to me all I say is "Not my government and Not my president."
All that stupidity isn't worth my time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."-Malcolm X

Tags: