dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Canadian CDN OC's  (Read 4829 times)

Offline mickeyaye6989 (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • mickeyaye6989 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 20, 2021, 12:55:52 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Canadian CDN OC's
« on: December 30, 2016, 08:51:24 AM »
Recently ran into a buddy who had some Canadian oxycontins on him, the same ones that used to be around up here with CDN on them, and it broke down and snorted just like the old school ones. I was under the impression that Canada had switched over to a new formula and were calling it OxyNeo or something like that, meaning the OG oxies were gone just like in the states? I'm pretty sure it was a legit oxy and not a fent copy, as it had that familiar OC buzz that I miss so much. Anyone know the situation up here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Re: Canadian CDN OC's
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 03:50:07 PM »
You got it.  The brand oxy was replaced with oxyneo, which is basically the OP but without some toxic chem that isn't allowed in Canada iirc.  We also have the generic old formulation oxy that came out after the oxyneo formulation was released.  The ones that I've seen are marked APO on one side and OCD 80 on the other in the same format as the old oxy pills.  I have heard there are different manufacturers.

I think that the CDN oxy are the fentanyl pressed fakes coming out of Alberta and BC, but I could be wrong.  They could just be very old pills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions