dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs) 5 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs)  (Read 40525 times)

Offline OG80 (OP)

• Reputation Power: 5
  • OG80 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
  • "I'd rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph.
Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs)
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:55:55 PM »
This is just an idea I had. How long until we see fentanyl (or other smokable opiate) disposable ecigs? It seems like it would be the natural progression for cartels or anyone at the same level of clandestine drug production. You don't need fields of poppies to produce it as fent is synthetic, and imagine the press once the cartels started moving fent ecigs everywhere. Everyone would want them. They'd be the next OC 80's lol, especially in the suburbs and places where there is still an injection stigma. Thoughts? Why it would or wouldn't work? Just something that's been on my mind for a little while....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Skeetermcbeaver,
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 10:01:13 PM »
Oh yeah! I didn't even read your whole post, but this has been something on my mind lately. Shit, you could make a vape version of a fent/amphetamine "speedball" e-cig. Cocaine, MDMA, lots of different drugs. Heroin comes to mind too. Maybe you could dissolve a gram of tar in a few ml of e-liquid, and voila! You got a nice hit of dope with the nicotine already built-in that so many addicts crave after a nice fat shot.

The sky's the limit with that technology for drug delivery.

And you could vape it right in front of everybody too!

...Would probably be a good way to waste precious fentanyl, but someone who had access to mad amounts of the stuff could try dissolving it in some e-liquid and just vaping that. Might be too good of away to ingest it and lead to some not-so-fun consequences though.

My feeling is that rather than get into manufacturing technology for making e-cigs, the cartels would simply make e-liquid for use in regular vape devices.

On a related note, there have been reports of synthetic marijuana blends containing some opioid compounds too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:05:00 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Skeetermcbeaver,
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline OG80 (OP)

• Reputation Power: 5
  • OG80 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
  • "I'd rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 10:10:35 PM »
Good point about just the vape liquid being produced, I can see that. The only thing that comes to my mind would be getting the vape temps just right so it doesn't destroy whatever you're smoking before it vapes. Imagine getting a box of sealed disposable fent ecigs lol. One can dream :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 11:55:36 PM »
Vapes don't always distribute the exact same amount of active drug. With Nicotine that's not an issue but it could become a big issue with Fent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 08:04:41 AM »
I could see it being made illicitly, but I have trouble seeing the medical establishment doing that.  The closest thing you will probably see might be something like the nicorette inhalers.  I could see an inhaler like an asthma inhaler working, but there would be an accumulation of fentanyl around the mouthpiece probably.

I saw this the other day too:  http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/02/e-cigs-shut-down-hundreds-of-immune-system-genes-regular-cigs-dont/   I have a feeling that the more that e-cigarettes are tested the more things will be found about the current way they are produced that is questionable.  There is a lot of investment on both sides of the debate about e-cigs right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 01:36:14 PM »
I have always wondered about using a e-cig or weed concentrate dabbing rig to smoke H. Has anyone done this and have input? I had a rig during my last binge, and wanted to try it but the girlfriend at the time was so anti-H I figured she would kill me or something if she found out I did it with her rig.

She thought I was the devil for doing H even though we ate oxy 30s like candy and that was fine. I usually hid it from her because I didn't understand her hypocrisy and she would flip shit. She called my parents and told them I was doing H after she found out the first time even though we had been on pills for a few years before that. I get my parents not understanding but for users that is just dumb.

She thought I only smoked it too because I convinced her I was scared of needles. She thought the only reason I had needles was to give the people I was getting it with so they would have clean ones and not charge me as much. I will never understand how smoking H could be worse than doing pills, its so stupid. I mean the only reason H was any different to me is it opened up that world of being able to get it pretty much at any time and I could see how that could be bad.

I have always been a bit skeptical of how much safer the e-cigs are I mean obviously smoking isn't good no matter what the substance. I always figured it would cause pneumonia because of all of the extra liquid going in the lungs but that didn't happen. I think Z is right in that we will soon see more medical problems arise with use of e-cigs but I assume they will be safer than smoking no matter what. There is way to much money in it even for big tobacco now for it to go away no matter what problems they find.

As for the fent e-cig juice that sounds like a wonderful idea and I would love to be a guinea pig if a medical company ever looked into it. If it was from the black market I'd rather mix it myself as it is to easy to mix wrong. I assume one hit and your out if it isn't done perfectly. What is the bioavailability for smoking fent? Would vaping it lower or raise that by any significant percentage if done correctly like the perfect temp to not burn it? This could probably done with H easier I assume but I know nothing about it honestly, I would like either honestly.

Has anyone heard of or used H in e-cigs before? I thought it would be perfect for working, and just all around pretty nice. Whats the science behind it, is it efficiently doable? What would be problems that could come from it? The wrong temperature wasting it? Anything else would using fent be any different besides maybe different tempertures? Wouldn't that be awesome an opiate e-cig with different settings for different substances?

There is a $1000 e-cig for weed that measures how much and can use exact temps when vaping ill find a link later that could probably be perfect if temperature is an issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Skeetermcbeaver,
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 09:53:07 PM »
A fella I know who works with youth in legal trouble told me that kids are doing this with h.  I assume that the way it's done is with a rebuildable drip style atomizer - put one or two hits on the coil at a time.  I can't see it being more efficient than foil though.  You know how it's mostly wasted if you don't let it run on the foil?  Seems like what you'd get with a lump (tar) on a coil would be the kinda the same as letting the piece sit in one spot on foil.  just a guess though. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 10:07:49 PM »
Black tar can be smoked well in the vape pens with a simple skillet(ceramic chamber with a heating coil) designed for BHO. Only cost like $10 at smoke shops. Best to have a battery that is adjustable to control the temperature.

Black tar can be dabbed on a dab rig(had to say "dab rig" because everyone calls them "rigs" around here)
Its easy to gauge the temperature of the titanium nail with a digital inferred surface thermometer. Perfect temperature every hit. If you use a dab bong, don't use water.

The lungs absorb faster than the veins. So it's effective for a rush without a  needle.

Weed Company's already make preloaded BHO shatter cartridges that get like 200 hits per cartridge.  I could see black tar coming in cartridges premixed for a certain amount of hits that  just screws onto the battery. Even fun drug cocktails as others were talking about, like smoking a mix of crack,nicotine,heroin, AND FENT in one cartridge with the perfect ratios. THAT RUSH.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Skeetermcbeaver,
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 03:33:08 PM »
I think this may make sense with fent but I don't think H is strong enough to make this efficient enough... at least not with my tolly. Plus, chasing that little beatle is half the fun! I guess it could be good for use in public.

How about vaping methadone? Smoked, methadone is supposed to be the shit.

Does anyone know anything about how bupe handles being smoked or vaped? I bet it wouldn't be too hard to get an 8 mg strip into a little bit of liquid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 10:32:40 PM »
I wish I could of enjoyed smoking H, by the time I moved on to H I was taking 5-10 oxy30s 3-4x a day. I would smoke like a 1.5 G's all at once and come out with a headache and no withdrawals but never got a rush. If you get some amazing stuff can smoking have a rush with a tolly?  I am on 90 mgs of done now and wondering if it'd be worth it to go a few days without if I could get high for a few days. My dream is to get some completely untouched half Kilo or even an oz to myself but that probably wont ever happen but it's on the bucket list.

I have extra money right now so I'd like to get $500 worth of cheap 30s or bth if I can find any that's really good. I haven't used at all since I first got on mmt in Nov. 2013, so I have no idea if being on that much done will take away any chance of a high . If I stop taking done for 2-3 days before dosing would I be able to feel it like normal for someone with a high tolly? I'd rather not IV because I still have a needle fixation even though I haven't shot up in 28 months and I still want to and feel like a weird feeling in my veins like I want to poke them.

I always figured if I lived on the east coast I would of gotten into H a lot harder because I wouldn't of had to do needles at first. Sorry for the complete derail! Can you smoke ecp? What is the prep for it and could it be done with an e-cig with minimum prep or even off foil? What is the difference in B/A for smoking vs snorting ecp? I am going to make a trip to the east coast when I get off paper so that I can knock ecp off the bucket list. I will definitely I/V the majority of it but would like to try snorting and smoking just because.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • robojunkie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2019, 07:02:32 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 02:51:31 AM »
This is just an idea I had. How long until we see fentanyl (or other smokable opiate) disposable ecigs? It seems like it would be the natural progression for cartels or anyone at the same level of clandestine drug production. You don't need fields of poppies to produce it as fent is synthetic, and imagine the press once the cartels started moving fent ecigs everywhere. Everyone would want them. They'd be the next OC 80's lol, especially in the suburbs and places where there is still an injection stigma. Thoughts? Why it would or wouldn't work? Just something that's been on my mind for a little while....

As long as it was done with a standardized concentration (not one that varied wildly in unmarked vials from dealer to dealer or one where one puff is an OD) I think that would be an awesome idea and would drastically cut down on OD's.  This would be a million times better than all these fake oxys and spiked dope or outright fake dope that causes so many OD's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Skeetermcbeaver,
No reactions
I see from quarks to quasars...

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »
Yes, you can smoke ecp but it's sort of a waste. Way better off sniffing it. Or slamming it.

I've heard around here that 80mg of done is the beginning of blocking dose territory. Pretty safe to say if you're on 90mg, you're not going to get much from dope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Griffin

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 11:41:11 AM »
That sucks! I knew I should of toughed it out and stayed on 60! So even if I didn't dose any done for 3 days is getting high attainable after that? I wonder how high my tolly is now I am hoping it is lower than it was before I got arrested cause I just want to get high again after I get off paper I don't think I am done with it quite yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 12:22:25 PM »
@Griffin I'm on 120 mgs of methadone and I can still get high. It takes a decent amount though... like less than half a gram is pointless. You'll probably get a little rush but that's about it. I need to shoot close to a gram to get high like I want to. Good part is, with big shots like that, it lasts a while and is quite the rush. That's just me though... please go slow. Oh yeah, benzos help too.

As far as smoking powder, Ive done it quite a bit and it works and runs just as good as tar IMO. I know a lot of people say it doesn't work well for them so I don't know if the stuff I get works better because of a particular cut. Although, I've gotten a decent amount of stuff off of Silk Road back in my snorting/smoking days and powder from different places seemed to smoke good too. I mean, just like tar, some shit smokes better or cleaner than other shit but it all ran on foil. One thing I've found key to making it run right is it must be rocked up. It won't really work if you dump a pile of powder on the foil. It will burn up very quickly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »
How long did you have to wait to not take your done before you were able to get high @Guts?

I really want to find to find out how much an ounce, 4 oz, or a 1/2 pound of bth would be. Or how expensive 100 grams, a quarter, or half kilo  of ecp price would be. What would be the prices for something like that? How much would a half kilo be of almost 100% pure stuff thats ecp and how much would it be for BTH? Do you think you'd be able to get it without being shot? What would be the best way of trying to find that amount of uncut goodness?

I want to get a large quantity of something that is as close to pure as I am ever going to see. Do you think at those weights you would be able to get product that is close to pure? That is really what I want 100-500 gs of pure ECP all for myself I'd rather do this with ECP but if I were looking into using it for e-cigs then I wouldn't mind getting BTH.

What would need to be done to make using ecp or bth in a E-cig or something like a weed dabbing rig possible? Is it possible for it to be done efficiently and what all would need to be done to make that happening? So if you used a water bong to smoke bth would it have the same effect as if you were smoking crack that all of the coke or dope would get stuck in the water and you wouldn't smoke any of it out?

Do you think it's possible to get almost 100%pure stuff without buying a half kilo? How would I do that? Know someone who is getting really good stuff and see about going up the chain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions