dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: "The game done changed." - Dennis "Cutty" Wise  (Read 10970 times)

Offline shoybs (OP)

• Chronically Relapsing Suboxone Patient
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • shoybs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 31, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
  • In recovery - but I'd blow it for a dilaudid.
"The game done changed." - Dennis "Cutty" Wise
« on: March 09, 2016, 10:02:02 PM »
Every day I read more and more about fake pills. DEA seizes a lab in one city pressing fake Xanax bars. Fake Roxi's pressed with fentanyl kills people in another city.

It wasn't long ago that I first got into opioids and benzodiazepines. Eight years ago was when I first tried a pill for fun. Even three or so years ago, before all of the local pill sources dried up here, no one ever worried about getting fake pills. The worst thing you worried about when buying pills was that some asshole was going to hand you Tylenol instead of the Percocet you paid for. As long as you knew your pill imprints or had access to Google, you were safe. As long as you could verify the pill color, shape, and imprint, you knew you weren't going to wind up with something bunk or something else that could kill you. Around here, it was one of the major benefits of being a pill-junkie rather than a dope fiend. You KNEW what you were getting.

Not so, anymore. Pieces of shit running clandestine labs and pressing whatever-the-fuck they want into pills and matching imprints nearly to a T. I understand that some of you may be customers of some of the people selling these pressed pills on the darknet, and you may not take kindly to me calling them pieces of shit because, well, whatever they're selling you still gets you high. But they are pieces of shit. Don't fucking press fentanyl into a round blue pill and imprint A 215 on it and call it a goddamn Roxi. If you have fentanyl, THEN SELL FUCKING FENTANYL. People will still fucking buy it! Don't fucking trick people into buying shit from you by calling what you have something else.

Unfortunately, it feels like from now on this is going to be the norm. At this point, I would not buy pills from anyone unless I absolutely trusted them (i.e. a friend with a script - not a dealer) or they let me pick the damn pills up from the pharmacy myself. I trust the gangbanging dope dealer more than I trust "this guy my friend knows who's totally selling Xanax bars for $2 each." With my luck I'd get a bar with a hot-spot of 50mg of phenazepam, and I'd end up in a goddamn insane asylum after a month-long blackout.

This is the pill game now. It's just how it is. Even if you get some pills and double-check the imprints, you might still be getting some shit that might kill you. If you're lucky it'll just be all inactive binders and do nothing at all. So thanks a lot, DEA, great fucking job. Thank god you guys cracked down on all those pain doctors and made the collective medical community scared shitless about prescribing controlled medicines. You're directly responsible for creating an entire generation of heroin addicts, and for creating an entire industry and market for clandestine imposter pills, you stupid fucks.

"Game's the same, just got more fierce." - Slim Charles
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:03:06 PM by shoybs »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: "The game done changed." - Dennis "Cutty" Wise
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 10:30:27 PM »
whilst I don't see that particular game being played out in Aus, I have first hand experience with the "party pill" game.

What was once harmless MDMA now has become a lucky dip with people dying.

another great move by the drug war generals.

I could go on but you get my drift ... what we end up after restrictions is an even worse scenario.

sure, barbs had to go and everyone was ok with that but it's one of only a few clampdowns that was warranted.

prohibition drives the market into deeper, more dangerous territory ... how can they not see this ever recurring pattern ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:32:24 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 10:41:25 PM »
I hear what you're saying but if you've been in the pill game long enough you can tell when something is fake 9 times out of 10.  I suppose if you aren't really able to inspect them very well when you get them then I can see where you're coming from.

I buy pills from several "dealers" and none of them have personal scripts but I've been dealing with them for so long that it's pretty much always spot on.  Only once did I think I got something that I don't think was legit and it was one pill out of the 15 I bought and I'm still not 100% sure.

Pill dealers are definitely the worst as far as supply goes IMO...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 11:21:34 PM »
Those fucking counterfeits are fucking up the pharmaceutical scene more and more.
The first fakes I saw were the fake ass alprazolam bars. The first ones that made the scene were pretty obvious fakes, anyone that wasn't a total jackass could tell. Usually someone would throw in the fakes with real bars.
Then the bars got Damm near identical in appearance and oxycodone fakes were going around. One of my dope buddies fell out from 2 goddamn 30mg Mallinkrodt  (m box). I never saw them, but the only explanation, due to his tolerance and lack of other drugs in his system, is that he got fakes.

One of my primary reasons for preferring pharmaceuticals was that pills = consistency. Heroin can be so hit and miss, but pills were guaranteed. These fakes just tear this all to hell.

I can at least rest easy for now seeing as they seem to be sticking to oxycodone and benzos. I've yet to hear of fake oxym. I doubt there will be, it just doesn't seem economical with the lack of users/popularity among opiate users (compared to oxycodone). I've met so many people who have never even heard of oxymorphone/opana.

I know most of these counterfeits are being ordered on the darknet and imported. I have read a few reports of labs being raided in the US with reports that they were pressing counterfeits made with fentanyl or its analogs. How the fuck are these people getting hydraulic pill presses through customs?! They are large and usually only available from countries with a reputation for shipping banned or illegal items. I would had to take the risk of ordering, at the cheapest, an $8000 USD pill press only to be burned by customs and likely arrested. It is to my understanding that those kinds of industrial presses are a huge pain to legally import. I believe you have to have them registered/approved by the Food and Drug administration, probably under the guise of herbal supplement manuf. You'd have to order then without the dies obviously and be super careful importing the dies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 11:29:35 PM »
I don't fuck with pills but I do appreciate the Wire quotes. Rep given.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 12:51:07 AM »
you got burned on the darknet buying pills? or was that just an example?

its really tough to get burned buying pills on the darknet unless you are taking a gamble with a vendor without any rep yet.

you think the guys that spend a lot of time and effort into perfecting a fake pill  take pride in their work?

and cool name. sounds to me like some obscure regional slang for boobs. e.g. "look at the shoybs on her"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline shoybs (OP)

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 12:59:55 AM »
you got burned on the darknet buying pills? or was that just an example?

Nah, just an example. I've never bought anything on the darknet actually.

its really tough to get burned buying pills on the darknet unless you are taking a gamble with a vendor without any rep yet.
Really? I've looked around on a few of the markets and I have rarely ever seen a vendor selling the real thing. Even in some cases checking the rep of some of the vendors, I'll see people giving positive feedback, but in the same review noting that the pills they're selling are, in fact, counterfeits.
Some sellers on these markets even come right out and say that the pills are pressed fakes made with some other drug (which I respect moreso than the outright liars).

you think the guys that spend a lot of time and effort into perfecting a fake pill  take pride in their work?
Maybe, but I personally hope the guilt eats them alive and they can't sleep at night.

and cool name. sounds to me like some obscure regional slang for boobs. e.g. "look at the shoybs on her"
Lol thanks, it's not any kind of slang though. I wish it were, but it's just nonsense actually. Well, not completely, it's short for "sherbet". Don't ask me how, it's something I came up with years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 01:42:41 AM »
I dont mean rep as in just what their feedback on the markets are. that definitely helps but I meant what their reputation is among buyers who communicate with each other. there are many forums of darknet buyers whove gotten together to cut down on this very shit. they do a pretty good job. they also do it on reddit but its not as comprehensive or dedicated
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline shoybs (OP)

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 02:27:28 AM »
I dont mean rep as in just what their feedback on the markets are. that definitely helps but I meant what their reputation is among buyers who communicate with each other. there are many forums of darknet buyers whove gotten together to cut down on this very shit. they do a pretty good job. they also do it on reddit but its not as comprehensive or dedicated

That's actually really good to know that there are places where buyers can give feedback privately to each other - and that that feedback may be different from what's seen on the markets themselves. I know with a lot of the on-market seller feedback I took one look at it and said to myself "This is bullshit." It appears that 99% of feedback left on the sellers' market profiles is nothing but shills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline FreedomOrBust

• Reputation Power: 10
  • FreedomOrBust is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 24, 2017, 06:42:48 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 08:59:42 AM »
It's particularly a problem if you are buying med's from the Mexican online vendors.  They used to be the most reliable source anywhere, but now it is a 50/50 gamble.  And with prices over $1 per milligram, it ain't worth the risk.

The best thing to do is to join one of the pharm review forums, there are a number of them out there that can help you learn the ropes of dealing with overseas IOP's.  There are some good ones out there.  For stuff like Roxis, oxycodone, and fent, you are going to pay big, but the products are the real deal, if you stick with the recommended IOP's.  In several years of buying online, I've only got burned with fakes once, and it was knockoff hydro from a Mexican pharm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Rich Blokes Smoke Dokes.

Offline catsim

• Reputation Power: 2
  • catsim is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 14, 2016, 08:11:43 PM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »
I got lagit probs went to h and got taken for 87.00 and told id get a referal nothing fing pissed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 08:34:40 PM »
As far as the pill presses, you can purchase a single pill press that fits in your hand, as well as the dies for specific pill imprints. You just put your active ingredients and fillers or whatever. Screw the lid on real tight remove the lid and wala, the pill was pressed and imprinted in one quick step.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions