dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Probation drug tests  (Read 9607 times)

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Re: Probation drug tests
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 02, 2016, 01:49:08 PM »
@Illadelph215

yes, GHB can be had as a script for nacrolepsy, but it can also be made, quite easily, I might add, from about $500 in glassware and $50 in chemicals,

once you get the glassware, you can make G for ~$30/kg, pretty much unlimited quantities, also, the glassware, and chemicals required are NOT watched, tracked, or suspicious in any way. It can't be tested for past 20 hours or so, and even then it has to be a VERY VERY SPECIFIC test and only done when there is a date rape accusation at a hospital.

I'm just saying.

If you guys want, I'll pull the thread I made with this detailed synth written up out of the recycle bin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Probation drug tests
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 08:53:46 PM »
I don't know if having gone to the ER once upon a time for a "missed shot" means that every single doctor that ever treats you, anywhere, anytime will automatically know about it. Pretty likely if it's the same hospital or some doctor associated with that hospital, but some private practice in another town or state, nah.

You might be a tad little tiny bit on the "too paranoid" side insofar as privacy is concerned.

But how about those Prescription Monitoring Programs that pretty much every fucking state has these days? Those really bother me, though. How about those?

Shit, like 8 years ago, I had been going around Northern Virginia, droppin phony scrips all over the place. Then I went to a shrink and he wrote me some Focalin (d-methylphenidate). The next visit for a refill, he asked me about all the prescriptions I had been getting all over the place. He gave me this whole big "I think you need some substance abuse treatment" bullshit. I got out of there with a quickness! Scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal