dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: A tweaker cut my daughters throat...  (Read 32949 times)

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
Re: A tweaker cut my daughters throat...
« Reply #44 from previous page: November 12, 2015, 03:34:40 AM »
All the best wisher to you sweetheart! Pray to jesus and things should be ok! Wait...

You've been warned to stop trolling riddick.  Be sympathetic or don't post in this thread.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:05:20 AM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 12:47:39 PM »
Best of luck with your situation, one I'm all too familiar with since the Meth holocaust swept the south.

I can't add to the good advice you been given, all I got to say is good choice on the .45 and I would have the cops at least familiar with the situation prior to you having to use it. It's always easier to explain stuff like that when your ears ain't still ringing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline quzyke

• Recovering IV addict
  • Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • quzyke is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 20, 2019, 12:37:58 AM
  • I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied.
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »
What type of amphetamine are you accustomed to in Belgium? Straight amp-tablets (like Adderall) or Dexedrine? (which is my personal fave).

Slamming some Ritalin is second-to-none though. Prolly shouldn't have told you that.

We used to have Dexedrine a couple years ago, but sadly it is no longer prescribed. It has been taken off the official med list too. So it's speed pasta (dextro and levo, in different mixes) as a hard drug or Ritalin if you want to go the Rx way.

I almost lost my legs by IV'ing Ritalin and dope concoctions into my femoral before I got clean... I find dextroamph to be the superior drug both recreational and medicinal though. Sad thing Adderall doesn't exist over here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Daughter of Dionysus

• HeAd Is The Shit Up In This Bitch
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
  • Don't Laugh, I'm Being Cool
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »
I'd just like to add
That I'm glad your daughter
Is safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are all curious about
The things
That may harm us

-Federico Garcia Lorca

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!
- BulletTooth Tony

Offline BamaPainGurl (OP)

• I'm one of those regular weird people.
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • BamaPainGurl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 04, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
  • Caught up in a vicious cycle.
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 04:17:31 PM »
All the best wisher to you sweetheart! Pray to jesus and things should be ok! Wait...

You've been warned to stop trolling riddick.  Be sympathetic or don't post in this thread.

Your attempts to ridicule me for what I believe are woefully inadequate and a pretty pathetic place to interject them if you ask me. My 17 year old daughter, who happens to be a self-ascribed atheist, could (and has) come up with better than that. But she wouldn't use this situation as a foil for an ambush like you attempted. Because she's human and has a heart.

As for the situation with my daughter, she is up and moving around but has vocalized that she doesn't wish to see me. Perhaps she feels I will pressure her to make a decision about contacting the police. And she may be right, but for now I will just let her heal. Joss is accustomed to long absences so I'm not having to explain anything right now. K is looking into some facilities so I am hoping she is ready. Perhaps where ever she goes they will encourage her to make part of her recovery getting justice for this violent act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 05:20:08 PM »

Your attempts to ridicule me for what I believe are woefully inadequate and a pretty pathetic place to interject them if you ask me. My 17 year old daughter, who happens to be a self-ascribed atheist, could (and has) come up with better than that. But she wouldn't use this situation as a foil for an ambush like you attempted. Because she's human and has a heart.

As for the situation with my daughter, she is up and moving around but has vocalized that she doesn't wish to see me. Perhaps she feels I will pressure her to make a decision about contacting the police. And she may be right, but for now I will just let her heal. Joss is accustomed to long absences so I'm not having to explain anything right now. K is looking into some facilities so I am hoping she is ready. Perhaps where ever she goes they will encourage her to make part of her recovery getting justice for this violent act.

I wasnt ridiculing you at all. I was just saying how hoping and praying and getting best wishes wont do much. I can see how you took it like that if you really think a prayer will fix this for you. If you do then ok. I was just trying to say that taking aggressive action would probably be better. But its just an opinion. If you dont like it cool. And I seem to be more human than that guy she refuses to leave is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Elevated

• Elevated is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 26, 2016, 11:16:17 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 08:44:04 PM »

I wasnt ridiculing you at all. I was just saying how hoping and praying and getting best wishes wont do much. I can see how you took it like that if you really think a prayer will fix this for you. If you do then ok. I was just trying to say that taking aggressive action would probably be better. But its just an opinion. If you dont like it cool. And I seem to be more human than that guy she refuses to leave is.

This is the kind of thing where the phrase, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.", really applies.

Regardless of your beliefs, you don't need to tear down Bama for hers.  Pointing out how little prayer or hoping will do is just a dick move and there is really no need for it here - it just causes hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Daughter of Dionysus

• HeAd Is The Shit Up In This Bitch
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
  • Don't Laugh, I'm Being Cool
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »
Any one with any sense
Would offer their best
To you Bama
Cuz that's all we CAN do

So fucktards whose mother
Didn't raise with
An ounce of politeness
Can gtfo
Fuck that noise
I'm so fucking sick of this ass
You do and say to women
Are the type of things
Someone who would do exactly
What that guy did to her daughter
And tell them it's their fault

#shouldn'thavewornthatdress
#chipperitsabouttime
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:04:25 PM by Daughter of Dionysus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are all curious about
The things
That may harm us

-Federico Garcia Lorca

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!
- BulletTooth Tony

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »
Wow. I am so sorry for your daughter and you.

This guy sounds like he needs buckshot to both kneecaps while tied up and left to bleed out.

As always though, this has a high chance of the person delivering justice receiving a long time inside if not life... Unfortunately.

Send this motherfucker to jail or spike his meth with cyanide of a shitload of fent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BamaPainGurl (OP)

• I'm one of those regular weird people.
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • BamaPainGurl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 04, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
  • Caught up in a vicious cycle.
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2015, 11:55:00 PM »
Just wanted to post an update, K has been doing fair at mom and dads. Her neck has healed very well with a pretty gnarly scar and scab still left. When the grand baby saw it she didn't freak out but it unnerved her a bit. I just found out today that K went to a celebrate meeting fri and hasn't been back yet. But according to mom she has been in contact, not that that means anything, she has talked to me in the middle of shooting before. But all we can do is hope, she hasn't been around the guy since a couple weeks ago. Here's hoping that's a thing of the past. She swears it wasn't him and without her to attest to it nothing can be done legally. Thank you all for your kindness, especially S&W, 10kites, Kat and ALL of yall that boosted me up over the last month or so. It's been a bumpy ride and I'm hoping for some very calm holidays. I know, that's ridiculous, but a girl can dream  ;) . Okay take care, I'm off to check email and such. G'nite ~ Lissa 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 12:10:31 AM »
Hey Bama--thanks for the new update. Fingers crossed for K. I hope you're feeling better physically & fwiw, it's so ok to "dream" for holidays - doing same ;) & hope *everybody* has a good Turkey Day; we all deserve it :)  will shoot you an email tomorrow cuz just wiped out, but ENJOY the ever living heck out of Thanksgiving & treasure the good stuff as much as you can, ok?  Big hugs & as always, give that baby a smooch for me lol.  Talk soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Tags: