dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Trump signs " phantom orders" to break up Drug Cartels  (Read 5184 times)

Offline nakota1445 (OP)

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • nakota1445 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 12, 2022, 12:17:36 AM
  • Dr. Kota is holding office hours...
  • Profession: Assistant Professor
Trump signs " phantom orders" to break up Drug Cartels
« on: February 10, 2017, 12:06:07 PM »
Details remains sketchy, but Donald Trump fresh off his confirmation of his AG pick Jeff Sessions signed three executive orders instructing law enforcement agencies to "break the back" of drug dealers and cartels operating in Mexico and the US. He further instructed LE to "end attacks on police officers by any means necessary". White house officials have yet to release the details of the plans, or specific steps that the agencies implicated have been instructed to take, one thing is certain: The "War on Drugs" is about to get a whole lot more intense. Be careful out there folks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208908/Trump-signs-three-orders-immigration-policing.html

Vaya con Dios,

Kota
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. --Robert Frost

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Re: Trump signs " phantom orders" to break up Drug Cartels
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:39:35 AM »
just what we fucking need right? More pressure on cartels.

leave the motherfuckers alone, they're just trying to make a living. Let them sell their shit and let the people who want to buy it, buy it. damn. when are they gonna realize it'll NEVER get better by policing alone?

what? do they want us to turn into russia with street made drugs?

it's not impossible to synth fentanyl, and there's a little known one out there that is in the same ballpark strength-wise and not tested for in any drug tests on the street. it's a beauty and totally synth-able. Long story short, the cartels supply a drug that has been used and known for ever, and is relatively benign (other than OD's), so please, leave them alone.....

hey trump, if you really want to stick it to the cartels, legalize and regulate ALL DRUGS OF ABUSE. Then you can tax them. All the money in the world, hell, it'd fix that 20 trillion dollar hole Barack left in our deficit. (truthfully, he only left a 10 trillion $ hole, ALL THE PRESIDENTS before him left the other 10 trillion.)

look at the cartels and their weed now in legalized states. lol. overnight those states cut the head off the cartels weed business. So, they sunk lower, now they're importing larger % and qtys of heroin and meth, and cocaine. Legalize (not otc legal, but regulated by a dr, and given quantities are measured and controlled just like a methadone clinic, but without pickups) those drugs for those that prove they have a need for them. Not a PAIN need, but a life need. I've been on opiates for 15 years, I need them, I function better with them. I'm a better person with them. I'm a happier person with them. I've tried NOT having them. It's not for me. maybe my brain is wired wrong, idk, but I can tell you that I would've quit a long time ago if I thought I was better off without them.

so seriously, if yo uwanna cut the head off the dragon, pull their source of money. if people got dope from clinics not drug dealers the cartels would be dead overnight.

I don't know why I wrote this like anyone with any authority will read it but whatever. it was more of a stream of thought post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:02:45 AM »
I'm curious what that changes.  Before they were trying to bust the cartels, and now they're really trying to bust the cartels?

Sounds like piena nieto said "I have a cartel problem at the moment, so I can't pay for your wall.  If you get rid of the cartels I might be able to shake the couch and find a billion or two."  To which Trump clearly replied, "What's a cartel?"

Didn't Obama also incur a good chunk of debt trying to deal with past choices of other presidents? Economic collapse, foreign wars, and all that other fun stuff? I'm truly curious because that was my impression.

Edit: left my phone on French for the fucked up auto correct.  Oops.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:20:02 AM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sk8phaze

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 09:35:32 PM »
I wonder if this will clash with the CIA that are working with these cartels to allow shipments to pass customs and affect their multi-Billion dollar deals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 08:37:01 AM »
I wish I knew more about what Trump actually plans to do to combat the "opioid epidemic".  If either candidate (hillary or donald) would have seriously pledged to make some radical common sense laws about drugs like heroin maintenance or legalization(ya right) i would have voted for that candidate hands down regardless of the other issues.  But neither one seems to have anything other than more of the same unfortunately for us.  Maybe one day.  I really do love america, but god damn we gotta give up this drug war.  Take a page from a lot of europe's book with their better maintenance options.  All the countries where they do heroin maintenance claim that once the addicts are maintained they live normal crime free lives.  I know i could and would certainly live a much more healthy and productive life if i could just be maintained on a satisfying amount of an enjoyable opioid like dilaudid, opana, heroin, maybe even morphine.  Just not methadone or bupe, fuck those!!!

*Yeah Dizzle pretty much what you said....Hit the nail right on the head!!*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 11:35:42 PM »
I won't push my political views about Trump as he's not my president and yours is not my country but I will say that he is very "entertaining" and I cant help but pay attention to most news of him.

I'm sure I am far from alone. I watch with fascination and a bunch of other profound emotions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal