dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: How long do you think a kilo of heroin would last you?  (Read 13373 times)

Offline traplord69 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • traplord69 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2020, 10:04:58 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
How long do you think a kilo of heroin would last you?
« on: July 30, 2016, 09:53:15 PM »
I've often thought to myself how amazing it would be to have my own brick of nearly pure h.  Give me that and a bunch of cigs and I feel like I would be set.  Kind of sad that that is an actual aspiration of mine but then again all drugs should be legal and we should be able to decide what we put our bodies.  But anyways how long do you guys think a kilo of almost pure heroin would last you for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
Re: How long do you think a kilo of heroin would last you?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 12:15:49 AM »
The more you have, the more you do, the less you get from it -- "dealer habits" are overrated.

Duckfeet made a comment years ago about 60mg MD being about as much as he'd ever want, if he stayed at that level, then he'd still get a little lift in the mornings. Anymore than that, and it's just the same shit every day, drink the juice only cos you gotta drink it.. I totally heard him when he said that.

IME the bigger my habit, the less I enjoy it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 12:50:26 AM »
You're totally not weird for thinking that.

I have thought about that before too.

I think it would last me all of a year, maybe a little longer. I'd party with some, give some away, you know...

So about a year. Man your habit would be a monster at the end though.

It ain't no OTC diarrhea medicine gonna touch that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 12:57:07 AM »
That would just trash my taper, sadly.

I'd have to share it with some very happy friends because I don't want another habit ... but then again, I'd probably smoke a little bit, despite having never done so.

You know, just to see what it was like ;).

EA and Zoops are right on the money - you probably would turn into a Heroin monster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline traplord69 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 12:59:44 AM »
Yea those were pretty much my thoughts exactly, it would be amazing for the first week or two and then before you knew it you'd be blasting .5g or more at a time to the point that you'd be maintaining more than getting high. That was my over under threshold, about a year.  Wish there was some happy medium in between
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 01:00:25 AM »
Yeah, it doesn't take too long to get insane habits.I don't know wheer I exactly peaked in use but I remember along the way I'd buy bricks and dump bundles in the spoon to start and be lucky to leave a bag for a wake-up. Then I would buy 3 bundles and sell one to the people I would middle for at a price high enough to cover all 3 and be lucky to have a couple bags to wake up with. Or I'd buy fingers of solid brown dope tand drop huge chunks in the spoon and think nothing of it.

I almost killed myself when my dealer handed me a big coke rock by mistake and I shot most of it thinking it was dope. I remeber thinking that it smelled like coke in the cooker and..... then though my heart would explode or I'd have a broan embolysm while I spent about 30 monutes in a bathroom stall sure this would be where they found my  body...

Since then, I have heard a gram of coke IV will kill you so it had to be less than a gram..

To answer the question: I'd say within 2 weeks of using dope instead of buprenorphine and once all the bupe was out of my system, asssuming the kilo was good H, I'd be up to 2 grams a day in under a month. So after the build-up and IF I leveled off at 2/day it would take 50 days to do 100g and there are 1,000g in a kilo so 500 days?

One thing is for sure, however long it took to use it all, the first days after using the last crumbs is gonna suuuuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 01:08:19 AM »
I have heard that amounts over 240 mg. Morphine are just wasted as your receptors are fully occupied but the risk of respiratory depression still rises.

Large amounts of Heroin would start to feel like Methadone and you'd lose the euphoria.

Bad idea, not to mention the high risk of OD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 07:37:54 AM »
I have dreamed about this a lot, an unlimited supply on an island some to smoke, some to shoot, a kilo would probably last a year i'd hope. It makes me wonder about having an iv in 24/7 or what would be the easiest way to not have to poke myself ever so often. I think my dream would be to have oxym and oxyC in the mix as well as I get a different wonderful high from each, oxyc in the morning oxym in the afternoon and dope for bedtime.

I wish I could get a 50g drum of pure oxym powder that they use to make the pharms with. At least that is how I always imagined them making pharms, having a tub of filler and a tub of pure whatever and adding however many mgs of the goods to the filler and it being pressed into pills. More than likely its much more complicated and there isn't some factory full of 50 gallon drums full of pure oxy powder that I am going to stumble upon one day, but I can dream right.

Seriously though living on an island with a huge poppy and coca leave plantation on it next to the house with a few workers there to do all the work making it to whatever I desire, throw in a weed garden and make it far away from the US so they don't bomb me or kill me to protect me from hurting myself in a drug induced haze and I think it would be paradise, add zooey deschanel and the singer from lake street dive and I'd call it heaven maybe have a grape garden to make wine, and grow blue agave for tequila and all the other shit to make beer would be a nice little cherry on top.

The year there is a drought and no way to get off the island and all the drugs have ran dry would be hell. I can't imagine it getting worse than the 280 mg of done per day jailhouse kick I did last year, but wouldn't be surprised how deep the hole of w/d despair goes. Does anyone know if there is a plateau on w/d like if your shooting 100 grams of fent a day would it be the same kick as shooting 1 gram of fent a day? Like you can only flood your recepters so much and rip them clean so quickly that the w/d can't get worse. or does hell haveth no bounds.

I'd hate to be in clinical testing for that. Have they done clinical testing for shit like that, forcing people to w/d to see how bad it is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 07:41:25 AM »
I could easly go through 8 grams a day
So 125 days
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Z

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 10:55:14 AM »
The more you have, the more you do, the less you get from it -- "dealer habits" are overrated.

Duckfeet made a comment years ago about 60mg MD being about as much as he'd ever want, if he stayed at that level, then he'd still get a little lift in the mornings. Anymore than that, and it's just the same shit every day, drink the juice only cos you gotta drink it.. I totally heard him when he said that.

IME the bigger my habit, the less I enjoy it..

This is so true.  When I was selling and doing gram shots I barely felt it.  You'd get a rush and then meh.  It's like your body is so oversaturated that you just don't get the same out of it.  It's some crazy diminishing results.

Whenever I've had large amounts I start with small, measured doses.  By the end I'm shoveling in spoonfuls of dope.  Spoonfuls go pretty fast, so who knows how long it would last?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 02:24:55 PM »

I wish I could get a 50g drum of pure oxym powder that they use to make the pharms with. At least that is how I always imagined them making pharms, having a tub of filler and a tub of pure whatever and adding however many mgs of the goods to the filler and it being pressed into pills. More than likely its much more complicated and there isn't some factory full of 50 gallon drums full of pure oxy powder that I am going to stumble upon one day, but I can dream right.

In my first semester of pharmacy school, in Richmond VA, we toured the AH Robins pharmaceutical plant, where they make Robitussin, Chapstick, and some prescription pharmaceuticals (quinidine tablets, and Pondimin).

We stopped at a place that had large stainless steel mixing cauldrons, which were about 11 feet high. There was a little stairway up to the top, where some white-jacketed workers were shoveling some white power with large scoops, out a tub of premeasured drugs. I asked the  guide what they were making and he told me that particular production run was for Robitussin AC, the cough syrup with codeine in it. I don't know that the stuff they were shoveling in at the time was, but it might have been codeine phosphate.

At another place in the plant, there was a large cage of chain link fence, inside of which were smallish cardboard drums (about the size of the ones ice cream comes in for like an ice cream parlor - like 20 inches high by 12 inches across), the guide said that inside that cage were controlled substances, that they had to keep locked by Federal regulations. One of these little drums had a label on it that said "Codeine Phosphate," another had "Fenfluramine" (active ingredient in the now-withdrawn diet pill called "Pondimin"). Those were the ones I could read, but there were a bunch inside that cage thing. So, yep, they have drums of that shit in pharmaceutical plants. That would be dream of mine, shit, even to have that drum of just codeine - must have been like 20 pounds or 10Kg inside it.

We also saw the Chapstick production line too. That was the coolest thing there. -------------- NOT!

Chapstick used to say "A.H. Robins, Richmond, VA" on the tube, but American Home Products bought them out that year (1994), which was later bought by Pfizer. Now Chapstick says Pfizer on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline candy

• Founders
  • Administrator
  • candy has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 04:37:09 PM »
I can't say how long it would last. Not long enough that's for sure.
I know I would have a hard time knowing when too much was enough and then you
are left with really no high and the risk of OD.

Yeah, I'll just stick with the chemicals I currently play with and forget about heroin.
Maybe a heroin habit when I am close to death at an old age. Then I doubt I would really care to much
about getting a habit again. Just enjoy the high and if I drop, well at least it will be on my own terms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Harm Reduction...
Enables choices, possibilities, and opportunities without imposing change.

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 07:31:02 PM »
@Griffin I'm pretty sure the withdrawal rabbit hole just keeps going. I read about one chemist who was synthesizing his own opioid that translated to an insane amount of morphine. Supposedly 500mg of methadone wouldn't even stabilize him when he was busted, and he committed suicide rather than deal with the w/d any longer. I can't recall the guy's name, but I remember reading about it on the phile a few years back and looked into it further. I think I remember he had use like every couple minutes to not be in w/d.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline LoneRanger7

• Reputation Power: 5
  • LoneRanger7 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 04, 2017, 07:24:00 AM
  • Better living through chemistry
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 07:56:44 PM »
@Griffin I'm pretty sure the withdrawal rabbit hole just keeps going. I read about one chemist who was synthesizing his own opioid that translated to an insane amount of morphine. Supposedly 500mg of methadone wouldn't even stabilize him when he was busted, and he committed suicide rather than deal with the w/d any longer. I can't recall the guy's name, but I remember reading about it on the phile a few years back and looked into it further. I think I remember he had use like every couple minutes to not be in w/d.

I remember that story!  I don't think I heard about the suicide,  though,  just the drug he made and that he got busted.  I'd love to refresh my memory on that story,  if anyone remembers the details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline traplord69 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 09:55:46 PM »
There's a guy here that I remember had a pretty similar story.  He was synthesizing basically unlimited quantities of fent and it sounded like it got pretty douchey from what I remember.  I hope he doesnt mind but I think it was robojunkie or something similar, he made a pretty interesting thread about it I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal