dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories 1 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories  (Read 73042 times)

Offline _Enduser (OP)

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories
« on: August 09, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »
We all know the score with this one!

However, this time, I thought it ought to be titled "Dope Reviews" because not all "East Coast" cities use stamps, but the cooler ones definitely do!

With that said. 

BALTIMORE WARNING

Be careful copping in Baltimore, ever since the indictment of the 6 cops in the Freddie Gray case, the cops have largely been on "strike" (albeit informally because they can't legally strike in the USA, how's that for freedom!), and there are A LOT of shootings+jackings+murders hitting the city hard, east to west. 

I myself tried to cop last week in East Baltimore and got shot, and no one gave a FUCK.  I'm pretty sure the cats who did it didn't even run afterwards.  I mean I wasn't necessarily looking, but usually gunshots warrant a police presence afterwards.....no? 

For safety's sake I'm gonna give a location where it happened, Around E. Biddle+Luzerne+Preston in East Baltimore.  Honestly, don't even fuck with it.

So, here's a review

"Diesel" Stamp_Philadelpia - Formerly DreamChasers

Quality-5/10
Count-4/10
Rush-7/10
Legs-6/10

Overall Decent, but nothing to "write home 'bout"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline cacophony

• Reputation Power: 2
  • cacophony is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 13, 2016, 06:43:35 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:46:54 AM »
yeah man I was def not impressed with Diesel when I tried it a few weeks ago. Lately it seems like Knock Out right below where Avian is/was is the super popular stamp in Philly. They sell out super fast and there's always a shit load of people streaming up there to cop. It's good but super sketch with how many people are always around there trying to cop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 02:48:34 AM »
yeah diesel just feels like a weird consistent tranquilizer cut or something, tried it again wasn't anything special.  I hate copping with where crowds congregate, could be shit by the time I make it up there again (possibly tommoro)....)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »
Got some brown smack in DC last Thursday. The guy pumpin it said it was "strong" which usually means it's shit, but he was right. The count was a little light but it was super good.
When trying to crush the lumps up, it just molded into a pancake flat piece that could be broken up with the edge of a card, then sniffed.

In DC they sell dope in little Ziploc baggies if you're lucky, most of the time it'll be the corner of a sandwich baggie all tied up tight so that there's no way you're going to get any out unless you can get somewhere with some privacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 08:24:06 PM »
Zoops take da megabus to tha badlands philadelphia one of these days, take ur junkie hajj 4real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:36:15 PM »
no doubt the USA has an awesome dope history because it's so much bigger than what i am used to ... we have never had "stamps", for example -- we have much different Heroin subcultures ... if only i had spare veins, it was earlier in time and i could be there to visit ... *sighs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 03:33:57 PM »
Some interesting heroin I've been copping through my reliable connect in DC the past five or six times. Seems like it's a cross btw ECP and BTH. Even has a definite vinegar odor to it. Not overpowering, but it's there for sure. Comes in light to dark brown chunks that won't crush up into powder, despite their being kind of hard (hehehe, he said ......"hard" hehehe).

When I put one under a bill and rub a lighter across it, it just flattens out and then needs to be carefully scraped off the glass with a card, which comes off in one round piece.

Then it must be cut up with a knife into at least a coarse table salt grain type consistency/size if one is sniffing it, as I am. I would like to fix up some of this dope to see how that would be. I shudder to think what type of residue would be left in the cotton after filtering this brown, dirt-looking stuff though.

(As an aside, rocking the edge of the knife blade back and forth directly on top of the piece of glass I use for my narcotics dulled the shit out of the damn near razor edge I put on that joint this morning with the very nice electric sharpener they have in the house. Usually those electric sharpeners are shit, especially for smaller, pocket-sized knives but this one is on time, slim.)

Oh and did I mention it's good dope too? Stoned as a mofo right now, peeps.

Zoopsout.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:39:21 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 01:26:49 AM »
Zoops take da megabus to tha badlands philadelphia one of these days, take ur junkie hajj 4real

I second this idea Zoops.  Enduser was able to help me with any questions I had while I was in Philly and once I knew what the score was, it was super easy to come out of Kensington with what happened to be the best around that day.  If I were to guess the stuff you get in DC is more than likely from Bmore and is cut before it makes it to the streets of DC.  The hour and 45 minute ride to Philly is well worth the time invested.  If you know someone that has a car that should make the trip even better. 

The only thing I found to suck was being in the hood without a car and having to rely on the trains to get around.  I'm used to being able to jump in my car and go where I need to when I want so not having a car definitely added a couple of hours to the trip.  As junkies we make due though, and to be honest a couple extra hours copping is not all that out of the ordinary most days, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TheOne

• TheOne is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 03, 2015, 12:54:38 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »
Zoops, it looks like your area is starting to get true Mexican product. It looks like they are aggressively selling their own stuff where as before they were mainly  transportation and distribution for others.

Mexican product various greatly but most on the West coast know it as something sticky with a scent of vinegar. The better stuff IME looks more like pieces of rock or asphalt. This stuff has no real smell or stickiness to it, and bigger pieces can be easily broken up by hand since it is so hard. The inside color will usually be darker when broken apart and depending on the quality can be snorted when you break it up into smaller pieces. The best is the actual powder that is now spreading at least in Southern California. Has a color that is a very light shade of brown or tan and sometimes grey. This is not the gun  powder some are used to, exposure to humidity or breathing on it will not solidify it, this is the real deal powder.

The traditional BTH is always the cheapest and quality will vary. The BTH smokes very easily and is very sedating though, and depending on what you are used to may not like it. The hard rock like stuff is usually pretty consistent. Smokes okay, better if you are able to snort it. The powder stuff is amazing. Almost always a high quality with legs, and nod is moderate. Doesn't smoke well but cooks up very pretty with almost no cut left after a slight heat and filter.

For what it's worth, this is just my experience in Southern California and Tijuana. I've read recently that the cartels are pushing a lot of powder in the East, and it looks like the West is now catching up. The powder is hard to find without knowing the right people, and is much pricier. Next time I have at least two of the three I'll post a few pictures showing the differences. Sorry for the novel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 08:00:19 PM »
Some interesting heroin I've been copping through my reliable connect in DC the past five or six times. Seems like it's a cross btw ECP and BTH. Even has a definite vinegar odor to it. Not overpowering, but it's there for sure. Comes in light to dark brown chunks that won't crush up into powder, despite their being kind of hard (hehehe, he said ......"hard" hehehe).

When I put one under a bill and rub a lighter across it, it just flattens out and then needs to be carefully scraped off the glass with a card, which comes off in one round piece.

Then it must be cut up with a knife into at least a coarse table salt grain type consistency/size if one is sniffing it, as I am. I would like to fix up some of this dope to see how that would be. I shudder to think what type of residue would be left in the cotton after filtering this brown, dirt-looking stuff though.

(As an aside, rocking the edge of the knife blade back and forth directly on top of the piece of glass I use for my narcotics dulled the shit out of the damn near razor edge I put on that joint this morning with the very nice electric sharpener they have in the house. Usually those electric sharpeners are shit, especially for smaller, pocket-sized knives but this one is on time, slim.)

Oh and did I mention it's good dope too? Stoned as a mofo right now, peeps.

Zoopsout.

If its some version of tar that doesnt powder up you might be wasting some by cutting it up into chunks (even tiny ones) and sniffing it--they might be just falling down your throat into your mouth/stomach.  The way we snort BTH here is by making a water solution like as if you were going to shoot it, and snorting that.  Hurts like a bitch but gets the job done.  That or plugging, works great for that.

Best way to use it esp if you want something like a rush without shooting is to smoke it, though.

Other than those ideas you could try to put some in an old pill bottle with a little cut powder (I cant remember what they use here--corn starch? lactose?) with a rock of it and a few nickles and a quarter and shaking it up.  That should give you a more snortable powder that will stay up your nose where it belongs, while it absorbs into your brain.

Let me know if you try any of these things. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 11:34:26 PM »
There's no reason why sniffing small pieces of tar wouldn't work just like any other water-soluble drug. Much of the tar we cop out in Oakland is mashed up with coins and baking powder in pill bottles, so people can sniff it easily.

The residual acetic acid would make it really painful (like it is when wet railed), but it should work just fine.

added: I guess I just repeated some of what Makita posted. As far as powdering tar for sniffing goes, typically they'll use "clabber girl" baking POWDER, not baking soda. Bicarb is too strong of a base for this. DO NOT use corn starch, bad idea.

I suspect some of them use a variety of things tho (you know how it is out there, can't always get what you WANT). For a long time my shots tasted like peanuts. Found out later it was cos they were mixing the dope with a powdered hazelnut flavored creamer. It could have been worse!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:48:21 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 01:00:02 AM »
OKay wow.  Wait here guys wait. 

This is the typical "DC (re)rocked-Raw" which is powder that has been cut and then re-rocked IE pressed into a rock again,  presumably for anyone who has the impression the dope they are buying is ever coming "off a key"  HAHAHAHA.  But people love to sell raw like that down in DC/MD, they add moisture of some kind then press it back into a rock.  This makes breaking the chunk of shit down much much harder into a spoon then my stir lightly with 20 units cold water  8) then shoot and get high as fuck.  A lot of times; wierd shit has come from those rocks when I put em in water too and it's never that strong. Always decent, but never like shiiiiiiit I gotta take it careful with that shit right there type junk.

The Mexicans Are bringing us dope, that's for sure.  But they are bring us (Us as in East Coast) their finest powders and leavin the West doing that tar shit?!!!!?!?!?!?!  Why, oh why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline NodFather

• NodFather is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 15, 2015, 12:37:51 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 12:29:55 AM »
has anyone ran across these stamps? anyway, this is what I think of them:

Philly (Kensington): "Boardwalk Empire" black stamp on blue bag
Rush: 7
Feeling 20 mins after shot: 6
Legs: 4
Size: 7
Overall: eh prolly 6.5/10. It was pretty good but it had that fentanyl feeling a bit. The rush was very heavy but short and unsettling (as if you were about to faint but feel really good while doing it)

New York (Washington Heights): "Hot Sauce" red stamp on white bag
Rush:8
Feeling 20 mins after shot: 7
Legs:7
Size:5
Overall: 7.7/10 The rush is great. Very heroin like. I say that because alot of the rushes we on the east coast have been feeling are contributed to the fentanyl thats been a popular cutting agent. this rush came on hard, smooth and lasted like 45 seconds fading into a steady high like it should be. The rush correlated with the high. Also leaves a good taste in the mouth.

Tell me if you have come across these.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:38:41 AM by NodFather »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 12:01:32 PM »
Exclusive (Kenzo, PA)

Rush:6/10
Count:5
Legs: 3/10
Service (Ease, availability, professionalism):9

Overall:5/10 (not impressed)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 12:07:47 PM »
Anyone know if the shit is hitting harder in the letter streets vs. number streets in Kenzo?  I just hate going to the letter streets right next to the El, like really fucking hate it.  I like to park and then walk in so going to the letter streets makes my walk much further cause you can't really park on Kenzo ave and do that.....BUt, I'm completely not flattered or impressed by what I've been running into around Front+Numbered Streets off you know the big long Ave. that separates fun from no fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions