dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories 1 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories  (Read 73004 times)

Offline ArSoN

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • ArSoN is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 02, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
  • Our Community
Re: East Coast Dope Reviews & Copping Advisories
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 12:25:06 AM »
Just thought I'd chime in here:

The last couple times I've scored in DC, it's been some shit that looks really strange. Like a rock of some yellowish/burnt ochre colored stuff. And when slammed, it's like it's been cut with some pass-the-fuck-out-ium or something. I woke up on my bedroom floor twice last time I copped this dope, eyes all blurry and disoriented. But it's definitely dope, but just not that enjoyable.

Hope it's not that same shit next time I go and cop.

Look out for this stuff if you're copping in DC. It looks like a burnt ochre colored crayon or some shit. Same consistency, but it breaks down in water pretty easily.

The rock is still fuckin on time over here though. Always got the good hard in DC, the District of Crack.

Was this like a sandyish kind of powder? And was outside of the chunks a more darker orange/yellow color?  I was getting some shit that sounds just like what ur describing..it was very sedating and would really knock me out.  Was a goofy consistency of powder forsure..and the batch I got had a funny smell almost like cinnamon candles but that could be just something it was packed in when shipped
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser (OP)

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
Yesssss thanks guys let's keep the dope thread going! 

@Nikki, please post up some reviews of the caps your getting.  Last few times I copped scramble in Bmore a lot of the times the caps would have silly stickers on them or be in colored capsules as a crude form of branding.  The lack of a definitive branding system in Bmore makes your reviews even more pertinent! 

@ShibbyBag, whatchu been getting lately?  Thanks for the heads up I used your spots last time I copped, nothing really struck me out as noteworthy though, just felt like good ol' Kenzo dope you know? 

BTW Nikki, I usually go to Philly every weekend or every other weekend, but I still owe Zoops a lift with me to Philly!  If he can make it to MD cause I don't wanna drive backwards and if I get rid of my phone phobia, we should all make the Hajj.   We should have a DAU meetup and put 2gether a mini-roadtrip crew, and whats a more appropriate meet-up then a ride into "tha Dope Mecca" vs. a hotel convention room lobby or someshit.  My girl has an apartment up in Philly again (actually pretty close to Kenzo), so I usually stay for a few days.  I'll ask her, we need people to hang out with. 

You down Zoops?  I haven't forgotten just been brokeish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline cacophony

• Reputation Power: 2
  • cacophony is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 13, 2016, 06:43:35 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 11:01:39 AM »
here in philly as well. nothing really stands out as being fire or really outstanding lately. i usually stick to the same area if at all possible due to consistency and ease of copping. mostly it's been 2K16 there lately which fluctuates from pretty decent to real good. count is usually pretty good as well. let's see, what else...taco bell & KFC were not bad at all. only five is still pretty good and count has been a lot better. knock out has been garbage. avion is always at least decent. had some shit called sandy last week that was ok.

and yeah i agree w/ enduser on the philly d&u summit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 12:21:31 AM »
woooooord good to hear you around cacophony!  thanks for ur input! I agree, I stick to the same sets for ease of walking and availability and shit.

sorry but this is really funny to me

So this morning (6:28am) a cop was driving around Front+Cambria+Somerset area.  Seeming to follow and creep on foot traffic really slowly.  I suppose he was actually watching things, because the cops didn't stop anyone or locked someone up and turned around and left.  Couldn't tell.  Anyways I walked to my car walked back then it was business as usual game on.

Busweiser= New set on Front and (forgot the cross street but the one after silver).

Count:5
Rush:4
Legs:6
Custie Service:5
Overall:5

Exclusive (Hope+Front)

Count:6
Rush:6
Legs:5
Service:8
Overall:6

It was terrible for the past few days ,but today this was pretty good.  You never know though, could be good or shit

Not impressed.  Seemed very disorganized.

Exclusive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline pdotizzle

• pdotizzle is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 07:08:02 PM
  • .PdotIZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2015, 05:31:42 PM »
Queens,

The New Yorker

Quality-7
Quanity-9
Legs- Hard to tell am on MMT too.
Rush - Ditto....not trying to over do it, as if haven't already.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline pdotizzle

• pdotizzle is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 07:08:02 PM
  • .PdotIZZLE.
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2015, 05:33:36 PM »
Also, smaller bags in plastic sleeves...some blue and some clear sleeves...

surprisingly decent quantity and quality...Hollis Queens Area.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Spore

• Drexciyan Warrior
  • Regular
  • Spore is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 30, 2019, 05:33:18 AM
  • I, a Universe of atoms, an atom in the Universe...
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2015, 10:21:17 PM »
Paterson, New Jersey: "Street Life" blue stamp on white cellophane or whatever those egg rolls and fried noodles come in.
Rush:little to none as I have shit veins and snorted but decent glow and euphoria
Feeling 20 mins after snort: 7 to low 8
Legs:5-6
Size:1 at first just did a second stamp about an hour or 2 later, wasn't paying attention.
Overall: 7.5/10 The glow/euphoria is great. I'm sure I'd get more BANG for buck bangin, I have rigs but tiny rolly veins and only visible in my wrists but I have a needle phobia. Waste of dope and money but lots have recommended not going down the needle route. If I had a picc line or portacath I would use that for sure though. First time doing dope since 2012. I get Morphine ER and Hydromorphone but I'm in w/d, in pain from my nerve and muscle atrophy/shortening. Refill date is Tuesday and I was desperate plus the cold exacerbates the pain. I'm sure I'd be nodding if my tolerance wasn't so high I sometimes (most times) take 200mg morphine oral, from sexual abuse as a kid I'm not big on plugging but have done it here and there. Just a pain in the ass. No pun maybe or not intended haha.

This "Street Life" is making me verbose and has completely reversed my w/d, lifted my mood and I don't notice my 24/7 pain. Overall. I middle manned and 2 people were involved so I got ripped off but I've watched too much cops, am not like snoop dog where I can roll up in the hood, again no pun maybe or maybe not intended. The two middle men were addicts themselves, one a dope fiend who told me he can get me fire during the day anytime and the others DOC is liquor. So as an addict I feel their plight but it's expensive. But again being bedbound, and being paranoid of poop poop and drug dealers since I'm half white/half hispanic I feel they'd see me coming. I have street smarts as in I know the lingo and what I've learned from the 'phile and here and shit I just have way too much anxiety and they can read that on you and sometimes makes them nervous! I've gotten as close to a boob since 2013 as the stamps were stored in a bra. ha ha But as you all know my sex drive in non existent, but I would love companionship and I know admitting this as a man is a no no I'd love to snuggle, cop feels and get a blow job and go down but actual sex? ehhh. First it takes me more than 30 minutes usually to cum and I just have no desire and feel sex itself is overrated unless you are in love with the person or have a strong attachment to them. I'm a ramblin man, see this shit makes me verbose. Much love and peace times infinity to you all. Hope all are well. Lates!

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2015, 12:06:31 AM »
A picc like this? Man I have a port, and I just got this picc last week to have more accessible lumens. I've had sepsis more then once, fuckin blows. Long term everyone gets an infection or clot, even w heparin, blerrrrg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Spore

• Drexciyan Warrior
  • Regular
  • Spore is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 30, 2019, 05:33:18 AM
  • I, a Universe of atoms, an atom in the Universe...
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2015, 02:16:28 AM »
Yeah like that though that is the first time I've seen one! I think, fucking drugs NOT weed have fucked my memory. I think I had one once but It was after an OD and I hardly remember and this was in 2013! I had the best memory in the world, it sucked though because I'd bring up fun memories or shit with friends and they wouldn't even remember. :( Guess my memory was awesome, theirs was shit or the events or I wasn't that important to them. Hope you feel better! Never had sepsis but from what I know it's bad shit, no pun. I actually think puns get a bad rap. Local news anchors are terrible at them or choose terrible ones but there are good ones. Maybe when hell freezes over they will be cool...
ha ha ha ha ha. ;)

Offline _Enduser (OP)

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 02:19:09 PM »
Paterson, New Jersey: "Street Life" blue stamp on white cellophane or whatever those egg rolls and fried noodles come in.
Rush:little to none as I have shit veins and snorted but decent glow and euphoria
Feeling 20 mins after snort: 7 to low 8
Legs:5-6
Size:1 at first just did a second stamp about an hour or 2 later, wasn't paying attention.
Overall: 7.5/10 The glow/euphoria is great. I'm sure I'd get more BANG for buck bangin, I have rigs but tiny rolly veins and only visible in my wrists but I have a needle phobia. Waste of dope and money but lots have recommended not going down the needle route. If I had a picc line or portacath I would use that for sure though. First time doing dope since 2012. I get Morphine ER and Hydromorphone but I'm in w/d, in pain from my nerve and muscle atrophy/shortening. Refill date is Tuesday and I was desperate plus the cold exacerbates the pain. I'm sure I'd be nodding if my tolerance wasn't so high I sometimes (most times) take 200mg morphine oral, from sexual abuse as a kid I'm not big on plugging but have done it here and there. Just a pain in the ass. No pun maybe or not intended haha.

This "Street Life" is making me verbose and has completely reversed my w/d, lifted my mood and I don't notice my 24/7 pain. Overall. I middle manned and 2 people were involved so I got ripped off but I've watched too much cops, am not like snoop dog where I can roll up in the hood, again no pun maybe or maybe not intended. The two middle men were addicts themselves, one a dope fiend who told me he can get me fire during the day anytime and the others DOC is liquor. So as an addict I feel their plight but it's expensive. But again being bedbound, and being paranoid of poop poop and drug dealers since I'm half white/half hispanic I feel they'd see me coming. I have street smarts as in I know the lingo and what I've learned from the 'phile and here and shit I just have way too much anxiety and they can read that on you and sometimes makes them nervous! I've gotten as close to a boob since 2013 as the stamps were stored in a bra. ha ha But as you all know my sex drive in non existent, but I would love companionship and I know admitting this as a man is a no no I'd love to snuggle, cop feels and get a blow job and go down but actual sex? ehhh. First it takes me more than 30 minutes usually to cum and I just have no desire and feel sex itself is overrated unless you are in love with the person or have a strong attachment to them. I'm a ramblin man, see this shit makes me verbose. Much love and peace times infinity to you all. Hope all are well. Lates!

I have more to say on this put seriously I fucking hate middlemen, good dope is so easy to cop in the NE it really shows someone's character who is middle-manning someone in a fucking wheelchair. .  . . . .  Like seriously though.  Assholes.  Thanx for the review though, this thread needs more Patterson Jersey action, there is some S-Jersey action, but nearly no North Jersey action!

Fucking middle men. 

I also wanna hear more about open air in Bmore right now.  When I've gathered my luck fate and fortune into my hand and threw it at Bmore, I've usually gotten shitty rolls of the dice. 

Last time I went there the area are Mondawmin Mall+resevoir Rd.  was pretty much dead.  The East side was just somewhere I didn't wanna be, and I got shot there.  granted this was at night and not my idea to go at all.  I've scored in the NW area around dumbarton ave a few times.  Good scramble.  But, I don't really know shit about dope in Bmore other than what people usually cop in said areas and break down and the few times I've cold copped there with incredibly different results each time. 

Bmore is no fucking playground, so I would really appreciate the input of Bmore members of this forum!!!!!!!!  In addition to North Jersey!!

And where is PhillyD?   :'( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline cacophony

• cacophony is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 13, 2016, 06:43:35 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
recently KFC and body bag have been really good. like, KFC a couple days ago was ridiculous. but my tolly is pretty low now too so i'm sure that was a factor as well. they are both on rosehill a block apart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline somni4m

• somni4m is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 15, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
Just thought I'd chime in here:

The last couple times I've scored in DC, it's been some shit that looks really strange. Like a rock of some yellowish/burnt ochre colored stuff. And when slammed, it's like it's been cut with some pass-the-fuck-out-ium or something. I woke up on my bedroom floor twice last time I copped this dope, eyes all blurry and disoriented. But it's definitely dope, but just not that enjoyable.

Hope it's not that same shit next time I go and cop.

Look out for this stuff if you're copping in DC. It looks like a burnt ochre colored crayon or some shit. Same consistency, but it breaks down in water pretty easily.

The rock is still fuckin on time over here though. Always got the good hard in DC, the District of Crack.

i have a test for you.  i dont know about ecp, but bth will solidify if you apply low heat and pressure.  the easiest way is to breath on it and press it together.  im not talking about sugar cube consistency, i mean more and more dense as you repeat the process.  cause its a opiate forum, someone will jump down my throat about how sanitary this is, but ive done it for the past however many years and never got an infection.  i probably wouldnt do this if i was going to cold cook, though.  but thats how we make sure when we get powder it isnt some bullshit.  the truth is, we've been getting some tan powder in a bth area for the past couple of years on and off.  some is garbage, but some is great. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Scranton2125

• Scranton2125 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 11, 2016, 12:57:59 AM
  • Hand me that... Come on, ASAFP!
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »
     I spend way more time on the East Coast than I do on the West side of things. I have been a junkie for well over 12 years now, and the new ECP hook I've got has comepletely blew my mind with quality and quantity. No stamps or diaper bags around here. Just tell him how much weight you want and that's what you get. It can be anything from 0.5g-QP, and he is always consistent with quantity, quality, and price isn't bad at all either. Nothing to advise about if you get a hook like this.
     As far as the West end black tar, I have only had it a handful of times when traveling with work. I had to score from a friend of a friend in both CA and AZ, and I've had variable luck. All in stamps or balloons (except one tar nug in a little diaper bag that said "Easy E"), and nothing was ever consistent. Once or twice it really was killer dope, don't get me wrong, but it typically turned out to be a bag of disappointment. Maybe shitty hook up though, who knows? Advisory for this would be actually find some decent hookups. There is plenty of shit out there to never have to bang/smoke/snort/plug shitty dope. You may just need to drive a little further.
    I believe before I have to head back out West I'm gonna get a little something from the East to blow my buddie's minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Seein' bears, ascendin' clowns
Shut our whole damn circus down
Crappin' up in Joliet
We haven't wrecked the trailer yet
But we will
We're gonna get killed
Don't ride that horse
Don't ride that horse, honey
Don't ride that horse back home
Just let him roam
Let him roam
-O.C.M.S.

Offline somni4m

• somni4m is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 15, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »
     As far as the West end black tar, I have only had it a handful of times when traveling with work. I had to score from a friend of a friend in both CA and AZ, and I've had variable luck. All in stamps or balloons (except one tar nug in a little diaper bag that said "Easy E"), and nothing was ever consistent. Once or twice it really was killer dope, don't get me wrong, but it typically turned out to be a bag of disappointment. Maybe shitty hook up though, who knows? Advisory for this would be actually find some decent hookups. There is plenty of shit out there to never have to bang/smoke/snort/plug shitty dope. You may just need to drive a little further.
    I believe before I have to head back out West I'm gonna get a little something from the East to blow my buddie's minds.

AZ and CA actually have the best stuff as far as BTH goes.  thats what i hear from people who've lived/traveled there.  logistically it makes sense, its closest to the source.  but ill guarantee it was your connection who let you down.  unless you have a multiple gram a day habit, $25 should be enough to put you on your butt in any major city in the western US, except WY, MT, ID.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Scranton2125

• Scranton2125 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 11, 2016, 12:57:59 AM
  • Hand me that... Come on, ASAFP!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 04:28:22 AM »

AZ and CA actually have the best stuff as far as BTH goes.  thats what i hear from people who've lived/traveled there.  logistically it makes sense, its closest to the source.  but ill guarantee it was your connection who let you down.  unless you have a multiple gram a day habit, $25 should be enough to put you on your butt in any major city in the western US, except WY, MT, ID.

I don't doubt at all that AZ and CA both have amazing shit, and as I said, a couple of the bags I got out there were killer. I definitely agree though, the source I use out there isn't consistent by any means so I'm sure he was the problem.
     I do have a fairly big habit though, 1-1.5g/daily. Years of banging, smoking and plugging every opiate/opioid on the planet will do that to you though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Seein' bears, ascendin' clowns
Shut our whole damn circus down
Crappin' up in Joliet
We haven't wrecked the trailer yet
But we will
We're gonna get killed
Don't ride that horse
Don't ride that horse, honey
Don't ride that horse back home
Just let him roam
Let him roam
-O.C.M.S.

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #44 from previous page: December 02, 2015, 05:12:41 AM »

I REALLY doubt the $25 thing. I did dope in Vegas and Albuquerque and I was very underwhelmed, lots of different dope too. My oxymorphone tolerance is in orbit, the amount I need to catch a nod would kill a dinghy full of dwarfs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions