dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: About My Final Days of Injecting ...  (Read 29896 times)

Offline miracleshappen

• Reputation Power: 2
  • miracleshappen is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 01, 2016, 02:23:31 PM
Re: About My Final Days of Injecting ...
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 28, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
My DOC is the beloved H. When I moved to a new city and fell in w a tweaker crowd, I started shooting crystal meth for the first time in 10yrs. Within days my track marks were ridiculous, because with crystal I'd start shaking and missing and have to stick myself eighty times to get one shot. When I start to glorify that shot of H I remind myself of the two hours spent tweaking on a shot of crystal. I was in a locked bathroom in a friends hotel room, but I was sure that I was at a nice restaurant, meeting boy friends family for the first time, and outside the door his grandma and aunts were fussing and pleading with me to open the door... I was talking back to them trying desperately to hit through all this new scar tissue, at the end the whole bathroom was bloody an I had to bleach it down . And that's how I convince !myself I don't want to inject...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline clinton

• Reputation Power: 8
  • clinton is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 13, 2016, 05:09:47 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 08:10:19 AM »
I've been shooting my methadone regularly for six months...before that I shot pills and heroin but never got them on a regular basis ..I can't get to the exchange because my work hours clash with it and I've been using the same ten needles for the last two. Months ..they are the snap on kind and I only have two 10 cc barrels that I rotate ...Anyways it's taking forever to register ,sometimes up to an hour and I really need to give my forearms a chance to heal ..I really only have success shooting in the veins alongside the wrist and the veins that connect with this on the upper forearms ..any vein that's big and green and can be seen near my elbow or under my forearm explodes when I stick the needle in ...I think its time to give it a rest and go back to drinking my sugar free methadone ..there's no high and it only keeps,me well but isn't that the point ? I guess I could learn to use a tourniquet, that might make a difference in getting the shot in quicker and being able to rotate but as of now I need to stop ..my injection sites aren't infected but they are visible and it now getting to the point where these veins /nerves something in that General area hurt even if I go a few days without blasting....

Good luck chipper
Are you now. Only orally dosing your done and smoking your amps ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In the vein...

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 10:48:06 AM »
no, just now i am shooting my own doses a bit again, lately. i resurrected some old sites that i rotated between and they're accepting my dose daily. NOT every day, though ... i skip a day here and there, at least weekly.

veins can't take it.

smoking the other.

it can only last a wee bit longer ... my days are truly numbered LOW.

thanks for checking, @clinton
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline williamsynder

• Reputation Power: 2
  • williamsynder is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2017, 01:18:28 AM
  • a cosy place for heads
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 01:15:39 AM »
This is really good and i like it
allow me to direct you to a trusted research chemical vendor where you can buy research chemical online at pretty much good price. i frequently
buy Carfentanil powder, a-pvp crystals, mephedrone, mdma, mdpv, methylone and other chemicals. their link is nowhere.
i especially prefer them because of the discounts and quick delivery. a good customer service too. you have nothing to worry about. most of their research chemicals
are of great quality.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 03:20:10 AM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 02:33:49 AM »
allow me to direct you to a trusted research chemical vendor where you can buy research chemical online at pretty much good price. i frequently
buy Carfentanil powder, a-pvp crystals, mephedrone, mdma, mdpv, methylone and other chemicals. their link is here I'mascammer.com or banned.com
i especially prefer them because of the discounts and quick delivery. a good customer service too. you have nothing to worry about. most of their research chemicals
are of great quality.
Dude, no sources on this site.......even for RCs. You'll probably be banned pretty quickly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 03:21:54 AM »
buy Carfentanil powder, a-pvp crystals, mephedrone, mdma, mdpv, methylone and other chemicals. their link is here I'mascammer.com or banned.com
are of great quality.
Dude, no sources on this site.......even for RCs. You'll probably be banned pretty quickly

You would definitely win with that bet.  I guess it is worth it to get a short bit of advertising before we delete it.

Good job modifying the quote.  It took me a second staring at the edit screen before I realized..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:17 AM »
Yeah, I know how y'all hate when folks quote the original dickhead's links when they quote them. I knew to change it or get bitched at LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2017, 01:55:50 PM »
I am 100% no longer interested in injecting as I'm now all about swapping the rush for a cruisy onset.

although the pipe is fast, you're still in control of how many times and how much you want to puff.

Phenibut has pushed it to the extreme with a 3-7 hour onset ... instant gratification just ain't happening !

I think I'd take the award for the most number of dirty shots but that's what you get when you buy oral preps off randoms, year in and year out.

even though I knew I would get the fever, it still didn't stop me.

after a good shot, one wants to keep on going.

I stopped for medical reasons, my immune system is not as robust as it was and the trips to hospital started to become damn annoying, not to mention embarrassing.

I will never forget the fun though and I certainly won't be lying on my death bed wishing that I had more or partied harder.

pace yourselves is my best advice and don't shoot crap that wasn't supposed to be shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fat Pie

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fat Pie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 01:09:59 PM »
I also started shooting at 16; I should never have started.

I don't think veins like the femoral can really die though, they're just too big, like as thick as my thumb (never say never though). I've been doing it for two years now and haven't had anywhere near the trouble I used to (I was born with shitty veins to boot, they don't even stick out; inherited that from my mum, dad was a rower in his youth and has bloody thick cables for veins). I just stick to one side, so that the hospital can use the other in an emergency. They had to use my fem last time I went for transfusions, and unfortunately they gave me the idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 07:19:23 PM »
I never entertained using the femeral vein and after and after so many hospitalizations from injecting, i am over it.

I still see people struggle with regular surface vein IV - especially Meth where it thickens the blood and the whole IV trip becomes a nightmare. Now that's a drug that does not happily want to be injected.

I have no desire to inject any more, whatsoever. The whole production would tie me up for many hours so it has been kind of liberating and less "heavy".

But of course, when i did, i LOVED it. If you are not super wealthy and using low b/a drugs like Heroin then IV is a cost effective and understandable ROA.

But with Meth, i far prefer the rapid yet mellow onset by way of vaporization (smoking).

@Fat Pie, you sound like you have it all under control anyway.

Good health to you !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fat Pie

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fat Pie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2018, 03:56:02 PM »
Yeah, it's kind of ironic, until the hospital essentially showed me how to use my femoral, I was running out of spots, often wasting shots, and wondering how I was going to keep on shooting. It solved a lot of my problems, but created whole new ones, unfortunately. I took away all the wrong lessons from that experience, but if you're going to shoot, you want to get your money's worth. The amount of blood I used to expend trying to find veins was horrendous, never mind the clotting blocking up the needles, and my veins were terrible before I even started shooting; they're flat, thin veins which I inherited from my mum. My dad was a rower in his youth, and has bloody cables for veins, even though he's in his 70s.

Since I started out injecting, I've never known any other way. I only ever tried smoking once, and it was so acrid I couldn't stand it. I've never really been able to smoke tobacco, or anything else; I can't stand the taste or the smell. As for snorting, of course I used to use coke that way before I found heroin, but once I injected my first speedball, there was no looking back. I did run out of needles one time and tried snorting some dope & coke, but it was like shovelling talcum powder up my nose. I love the rush, the taste and the smell of injecting. It's what I'm addicted to now. I don't even really care about the nod, the heroin's just to help me come down from the coke, and to boost the dopamine surge.

If I had known I could just smoke or snort heroin when I first got my hands or some, I might never have IV'd. But I did, and if I'm going to use, it will be via injecting. When it comes to the main cables of the body, the risk is obviously increased, but if I was concerned about the dangers, I wouldn't be doing the stuff in the first place.

An OD is an OD, whether you inject it into your arm or your dick. The best you can do is to take the proper precautions and try to stay as safe as possible, but when it comes to using, there will always be some risk. That's just part of being a junkie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions