dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Proposition: Go Clubbing On Oral Pot  (Read 15476 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Proposition: Go Clubbing On Oral Pot
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:47:26 AM »
3 grams (please advise if you have done this) ought to give me a body stone and one that totally negates the need to carry drugs in public.

some stimulants, naturally, to keep you motivated, awake and to also bypass the "pot paranoia", if that is you, AND no need to take any pills.

I will report back when the financial health allows for a body stone dance-floor session.

Bring on legal pot and half-strength the alcohol ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:50:00 AM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
Re: Proposition: Go Clubbing On Oral Pot
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 01:01:06 PM »
update: I i didn't have enough, got nothing and wasted some pot.

... bring on the legal edibles ! (i wish)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 03:40:21 PM »
how did you prepare it?  3 grams should have been plenty I think.  I'm assuming you know/looked into it enough to know it needs to be heated in order to "decarboxolize(SP?)" prior to oral ingestion.  Combining the herb with something fatty (butter, milk, oil, peanut butter, etc) goes a long way to helping absorbtion.  Cooking it into brownies or cookies accomplishes both.  I've done "firecrackers" before in a pinch - put some peanut butter & weed on crackers, throw 'em in the oven for ten minutes & you're good to go.   Also, empty stomach is mandatory or else you need to eat a lot more weed.  You could also look into "green dragon" but my memory says you're not keen on booze.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:48:41 PM by MoeMentim »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »
I have made pot cookies way back and they were cooked with butter but I forgot about the importance of cooking for some stupid reason ... and they worked well considering I used only leaf, but lots of it ground into a powder.

Tasted vile but I kept them down and was rewarded.

This time however, i just tried to metabolise it by keeping it in my cheeks, it also was unpleasant in both texture and taste and for ages (epic fail).

I don't know what I was thinking as I totally overlooked your important advice with my less-than-one-gram amount.

Thank you for explaining it ... it was also just dumb optimism ... now I know better.

That is correct, I rarely drink. Repped for your smarts.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:34:16 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline thetalkingasshole

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 05:04:16 PM »
Marijuana contains THC-A,  which is itself not psychoactive
When THC-A is heated, the acid it's attached to breaks off, leaving THC

I used to eat raw weed all the time, especially once I started getting kind bud

Some people grind up their buds and let it soak in ethanol (vodka)
That's usually very effective
But there are lots of other easy ways people prepare edible THC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline Fleas Bass

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Fleas Bass is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 07, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
  • Intelligent man doing unintelligent things
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:38:35 PM »
TTA and the other gentleman are correct.

You need to decarboxylate THC-A into THC and bind it to fat or alcohol.

This makes the THC readily available for the body to process into hydroxy-11 (fact check?) which is a siginificantly more potent and psychoactive chemical. Hence people 'tripping' on edibles and being high for 24+ hours.

Edibles are hard to get right. My best success was with reclaim, the resin that accumulates inside a hash oil pipe. Its essentially still very potent, and already decarboxylated hash oil.

I put 0.5g reclaim in hot milk & chocolate, made a milkshake with the aforementioned products. The result was a 'first time high' kind of weed high; epic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation."

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 08:39:09 PM »
It's a different type of being stoned I a full body experience that lasts for ages.

Wish I could get my hands on some, you have no idea just how much.

I wonder how many grams are needed for a decent stone ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »
 @chipper - I'm just reaching at a starting dose of buds prepared right but I'd say a gram should be plenty for someone with no tolerance.  If I were to whip up some firecrackers for myself I'd go with 2 grams on an empty stomach but I smoke a gram a day at least. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Catsfordrugs

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Catsfordrugs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 30, 2023, 03:57:15 PM
  • Welcome, drugs !
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 10:03:21 PM »
I'd have to agree with Moe that a gram would be PLENTY for someone with no tolerance. Kind of depends on how much one enjoys that sort of buzz, too. It's easier to figure out dosage with hash oil or extracts (if you know thc content).  In states where it is legal, the thc content is listed in milligrams. Different states have different rules, but in my state, the limit per edible is something very small like 10mg of thc. Whereas a proper dose for someone with no tolerance would be closer to 75 or 100mgs. 150-200mgs being a good buzz for someone that smokes a good amount.  I don't think most people could even feel 10mg, tollerance or not. Most medical edibles have between 100 and 200 mgs. 

If you have an extract, and you know it is about 50% thc, you can figure out mg per weight pretty easily. For example, a gram of oil that was 50% thc would be 500mgs. So you can go from there. I guess in Australia, maybe access to extracts isn't quite the same as here, though. But that makes things more convenient to have a much clearer picture of exactly how much you'd need to take, and how much you enjoy (after some trial and error). As with everything, better to start small and take more if necessary.

I don't know if this has been mentioned (haven't read through this thread in awhile), but it is also possible to microwave your weed with a small pat of margerine (or butter, cheese, etc. something with high fat content) on top of the weed, on a cracker. This was something I first learned about in the 90's, from Tim Leary's website when he was still alive. He called it the "Leary biscuit," or something like that. Iirc, it only took 30-50 seconds to decarboxylate and bind to the fat. I think the original recipe from the Leary website recommended putting a slice of cheese on top of the weed, as opposed to margerine. Either works, but the point was a quick way to turn a bud into an edible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 11:09:04 PM »
I smoke everyday, it's one of the few things that helps with my pain now that I'm on subs. But last week I bought a couple of edibles at a dispensary and only ate one of them. It kicked my ass. I don't really like being THAT high on weed. I ended up giving the other one to a friend. I mean I have two kids and they want stuff like dinner everyday, so I'm pretty useless if I'm super baked like that, lol. These were medical grade, so I think they were 100mg of THC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline candy

• Founders
  • Administrator
  • candy has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 04:32:01 AM »
I have made my own butter and then used it to bake with.
I really don't like the taste at all, although some edibles I have purchased have
been tolerable in terms of taste.
There are some good candies that I like in terms of taste.  The gummies are my favorite and the candies come in 5 and 10mg doses,
so for someone with no tolerance, they work well.

It's waiting for the high that can be an issue, especially is your used to smoking, but the portability of something like the candy is great when you are on the go or want to party.

Give it another try Chipper. Great tips/advice here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Harm Reduction...
Enables choices, possibilities, and opportunities without imposing change.

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 04:46:28 AM »
i will give it a go but right now, it's too far a drive to access pot so i haven't smoked in ages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 04:49:32 AM »
I'd have to agree with Moe that a gram would be PLENTY for someone with no tolerance. Kind of depends on how much one enjoys that sort of buzz, too. It's easier to figure out dosage with hash oil or extracts (if you know thc content).  In states where it is legal, the thc content is listed in milligrams. Different states have different rules, but in my state, the limit per edible is something very small like 10mg of thc. Whereas a proper dose for someone with no tolerance would be closer to 75 or 100mgs. 150-200mgs being a good buzz for someone that smokes a good amount.  I don't think most people could even feel 10mg, tollerance or not. Most medical edibles have between 100 and 200 mgs. 

If you have an extract, and you know it is about 50% thc, you can figure out mg per weight pretty easily. For example, a gram of oil that was 50% thc would be 500mgs. So you can go from there. I guess in Australia, maybe access to extracts isn't quite the same as here, though. But that makes things more convenient to have a much clearer picture of exactly how much you'd need to take, and how much you enjoy (after some trial and error). As with everything, better to start small and take more if necessary.

I don't know if this has been mentioned (haven't read through this thread in awhile), but it is also possible to microwave your weed with a small pat of margerine (or butter, cheese, etc. something with high fat content) on top of the weed, on a cracker. This was something I first learned about in the 90's, from Tim Leary's website when he was still alive. He called it the "Leary biscuit," or something like that. Iirc, it only took 30-50 seconds to decarboxylate and bind to the fat. I think the original recipe from the Leary website recommended putting a slice of cheese on top of the weed, as opposed to margerine. Either works, but the point was a quick way to turn a bud into an edible.

thanks for the tips guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dysmorphic

• Master of all things Ganja
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • dysmorphic is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 24, 2020, 09:28:55 AM
  • I. LIKE. BIG. BUTTS!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 07:27:48 AM »
Hey chipper I think I get why your edibles didn't work, decarbing your ganja is a must! I make single dose edibles all the time. It is pretty simple once you get it down. Here is how you do it...

1) take a few grams of dank bugs and chop it / grind it roughly.
2) put the roughly chopped ganja in a foil packet about 5" by 5". Think envelope made of foil.
3) put the foil packet containing the roughly chopped ganja in a 240* preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes as ovens vary.
4) pull the ganja out after the required 30 to 40 minutes and let it cool to room temp.
5) dose it at a quarter of a gram per dose. Ya, that little bit will hammer you. You can move up to half gram doses once you have tried it out.
6) store it in a small pill container in the freezer for one term storage.
7) properly activated / decaboxilated ganja is darker but not black and burned, smells funky funky funky, and is completely dried and crumbly.

What do you do with it? Glad you asked. There are a few ways to get the most out of it.

1) hot coco! Take a cup of whole milk and put it on the stovetop on a number 4 burner. Add the ganja immediately and let it go for 5 minutes. Keep stirring so it doesn't scorch or burn the milk. At the five minute mark add a squirt of chocolate syrup and a square of milk chocolate. Let it set with no heat and covered for another ten minutes. Stir it all up and pour it in a cup. Drink it and get fucking high, high, high ina bout an hour to an hour and a half. It works best when your decarbed ganja is ground between two spoons as you add it to the milk.

2) store bought cookie dough! Sandwich a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja between two pieces of ready to back cookie dough as directed. Eat it when it's done and get high, high, high in about an hour and a half to two hours.

3) gel caps. Measure out 3 grams of decarbed ganja and put it in a coffee mug. Add enough, just enough coconut oil to cover it. Set it on the coffee warmer on your coffee pot over night. Let it cool and fill gel caps to the top and cap them. Keep them in the freezer so they don't melt. Again you'll want to grind up the decarbed ganja to a fine powder using two spoons before adding it in the coffee mug. I gel cap to start and then another an hour and a half later if you're not at that place you want to be. Just go easy or you will make yourself sick.

A little bit about dosing dialed and not fucking yourself up to horrible sickness in the process. Believe it or not you'll keep getting higher and higher on edibles with out greening out like when it is smoked or vaped. As a matter of fact you'll get higher and higher and higher and then you'll get sick. Mental head fuck mixed with vomiting. It is by far the fucking worst thing I have felt aside from full blown opiate withdrawal. I am not in any way fucking with you or anyone else when I say to be careful. /rant over...

A proper dose is right at a quarter of a gram of decarbed, dank nugs. Not shake or other shit, killer ganja you would smoke is what you need to use for edibles. At least for the single dose edibles I make. It gives consistently potent single dose edibles every time. I like the hot coco the best. It's quick, a great way to relieve pain in the middle of the night and lets me sleep like a baby a few hours after I take it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Herpes, its like congress for your dick!
~John Oliver~

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 08:10:45 AM »
Truly? Wow ! I thought that exercise would render the pot ineffective.

I will give that a go when I next get pot. I don't get much , only a gram but I will try it.

If it is as good as you say it is then I'm grateful.

Thanks for the tek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions