dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Does anybody buy or sell MMT take homes?  (Read 9169 times)

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Does anybody buy or sell MMT take homes?
« on: February 01, 2019, 05:50:15 AM »
Even if you don't, does anybody know the going rate for take-homes? My hometown pays $6-9 per 10mg methadone pill so I'm curious what people pay for 80-150mg take-home doses of 'done?

It's crazy to think I used to pay $8 for 10mg's when I get 150mg's now for $12.50 but it's all about availability I guess. I know I wouldn't sell any of my take-homes for any less than 50 cents per mg but that's just me. It's worth it IMO if you're buying roxies for $25 each so for $50, you could either get 100mg's of 'done or 60mg's of roxies. I'd take the 'done every time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fentfiend420

• Scum dog universe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fentfiend420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 12:21:14 PM
  • "Commit suicide infront of loved ones"
Re: Does anybody buy or sell MMT take homes?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 05:58:40 AM »
40 mg wafers go for 20 bucks in Houston,TX.
 Like you said 50 cents a mg.

8mg subs are 10 bones.

If I'm using I'll usually get like 2 or 3 subs for when I kick.
Most people won't get rid of there takehomes often. But it happends time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's like a world were you don't fit.
A life you can't live.
Somewhere you can see the food,
But can't touch the silverware.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 06:15:16 AM »
Oz - was $0.50 a milligram, no idea now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 10:19:48 PM »
40 mg wafers go for 20 bucks in Houston,TX.
 Like you said 50 cents a mg.

8mg subs are 10 bones.

If I'm using I'll usually get like 2 or 3 subs for when I kick.
Most people won't get rid of there takehomes often. But it happends time to time.
That's crazy expensive when it's only 12.50 a day for 150mg's but that's actually a good deal if you're using. I'd buy 2 wafers a day and nod my ass off by taking a few kpins or xan's with them instead of spending $80-160 on fentadope and not even nodding AND wake up sick the next day.

I don't see why more folks don't take 'done recreationally or at least for pain management. I used to love taking 80-120mg's of 'done and 2mg's of kpin or a Xanax bar and feel great nodding out for 4-6 hrs and sleeping great at night by taking more kpin or xan. Not waking up sick is really appealing to me and always has been. When everybody where I used to live was buying roxies and oxy's for almost a dollar per mg and hydro's for 50 cents per mg, every now and then some 'dones would come thru for $6 per 10mg's and I'd try to buy every one of them 'cause they saved me a shitload of money compared to oxy or hydro.

Folks would almost OD everytime when they'd buy the 'dones 'cause they'd be looking for the oxy or hydro high and would end up taking more 'dones every hour not realizing that they weren't going to get the same feeling no matter how many they took. Some folks would be like "they didn't really work for me" but that's just 'cause the high is different and they didn't mix any benzo's with them or didn't take enough at once or didn't give them enough time to kick in. Some folks would think they're fake or something then 3-4 hrs after taking them apologize and say they liked 'em or were feeling good, etc..

Also, when the OPs came out and 80s went to $25-30 each instead of $50-80 each and roxies went to $20-30, I'd buy OPs 'cause they lasted longer and I could just take 2-3 at a time and not have to dose again for 10-12 hrs instead of buying roxies and IV'ing 2-3 at a time every 3-6 hours. Thinking back about it, I used to get great deals on Opana, Fent patches, MScontin, Dilaudid, Methadone, Fentora, etc. 'cause nobody knew shit about them 'cause everybody was only interested in hydrocodone or oxycodone. Folks knew to call me when they had anything stronger than oxy that nobody else wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM »
.50 per mg for small quantities and people I don't deal with regularly.

.33 per mg for people on the reg

.25 per mg for large quantities (1000mg+)

$12.50 for 150mg is a great deal. That is almost what it costs to get it straight from the clinic. I pay $60 per week and get 170/day, so I pay slightly less than that, but still, that's a phenomenal deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 02:57:25 PM »
Nice to see you back, @dizzle:-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 11:02:58 PM »
$12.50 for 150mg is a great deal. That is almost what it costs to get it straight from the clinic. I pay $60 per week and get 170/day, so I pay slightly less than that, but still, that's a phenomenal deal.
Sorry if I wasn't more clear on this but I DO pay $12.50 per day for 150mg's at the clinic. However, right now I'm getting 150mg's a day for free because my insurance is covering it and the clinic said they can't legally collect money from me and my wife anymore.

We went from $750 a month or $25 a day to paying nothing everyday AND their contract date with BC/BS goes back to Nov. 25th, 2018 so I'm most likely going to get a pretty fat refund check for almost 3 months of paying $25 a day for me and my ol lady. I'm so excited because the clinic was our 2nd most expensive expense after rent.

Everyone with insurance needs to call their insurance company and ask if they cover the 'done clinic because my clinic isn't advertising it AT ALL and I just kept bugging them but they were giving me the run around so I called my insurance company myself and they said I was covered. Then, the clinic was still giving me the run around so I called the director of the clinic and told her I wanted an itemized bill so I could file for reimbursement with my insurance company. That finally got them off their feet and they figured out they were using the wrong NPI number to try to bill my insurance.

So they called me in the back in the director's office yesterday and she told me I'm covered by my insurance but "to be discreet" because they don't want other patients knowing we're using our insurance and they don't want other patients trying to use their insurance because they don't really know what their doing yet and they're kinda doing "trials" with certain people's insurance.

I think that's so messed up that folks are paying $87.50 a week ($375 a month) when they could be using their insurance and paying way less or a small co-pay or nothing at all or even getting a refund check like I should be getting. It seems like they would be advertising that they're taking insurance now so they can get more patients and probably be able to hire more people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 07:41:39 PM »
I used to pay $AUD 132 every 2 weeks.

Methadone is and always has been, free in Oz; it's the dispensing that you pay for. However, if you can prove severe financial disadvantage then that too, is free. No takehomes, long queues. It's not ideal and HEAVEN help you if you are a polyuser (or like me, an 'omniuser' (well, over much time anyway) and ask to be treated for stumulant overuse then say goodbye to that option if Methadone is part of your treatment !

Consider this: METH addicted pregnant women are far more likely to suffer a stillborn so why is there STILL no MAT for people that use stimulants ?

Is the medical profession guilty of fetusicide ? FUCK YES - we don't hear about that most heinous crime do we ?

I can't get Lisdexamfetamine or Dexedrine to safe my life - so i have to resort to METH (Methedrine/DextroMethylatedAlphaMethylPhenethylamine). I have many options (like PEA + MAOI's etc.) but still, nobody offers any help.

I do, however, have an old cool oriental doctor on my case so all is not lost yet and the results of the LisDex trial are still pending.

Not treating powerful and potentially morally compromising stimulant (METH) addiction is simply discriminatory, socially and financially and legally and ethically POOR form !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taco Supreme

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Taco Supreme is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 01:52:59 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 08:32:43 PM »
I pay $80 for 7750mg a month :) but that's from my. Clinic. 30 take homes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Indy

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 02, 2019, 05:57:27 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 05:57:27 AM »
Never sold any of mine but I've heard people talk about it and apparently around here it goes for a dollar per mg, maybe a slight discount e.g. $90 for 100. Crazy to me, I'd be tempted maybe but I don't trust anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions