dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: it's 2019. Have you Read Alvin Tofler's FUTURE SHOCK ? let me blow your mind  (Read 5929 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
if anybody is interested in what I sadly and reluctantly have to share, please reply to this post.

Have I ever lied to you ? Fuck, I built this website for you, does that buy me any credits ?

I will break it down for you if you are brave enough to encourage me !

Are we all not addicted to drugs ? Have we all not been ripped off ? Don't we all HATE the fucking ugly system of PROHIBITION and getting FUCKED up the ARSE for the drugs we so need and yes, CRAVE ?

We have all been attacked, no HIJACKED, i mean (it's a basic neurological response when drugs change your priorities and reprogram your motivational pathways) with the addiction experience - we have all spent a fortune and paid willingly to nasty, greedy, fucked up DEALERS that get to us in their own sweet fucking time when we are sick and vulnerable ... does this sound TRUE to you ? it sure is fucking true to me. If not, then you are either naive or too fucking young so fuck off !.

Do they not exploit you when they can ? sell you crap when you don't deserve it ?

if you identify with this this then you know that I am to be trusted - if not, then you are naive or so fucking young you can fuck OFF again.

reply to this post if you have a heart and some FUCKING TESTICLES and let me blow your mind with information that you can trust 100% !

you will not believe what I am about to spill, it will blow your mind more than any Tryptamine, Phenethylamine, Canninioid or Hallucinogen WILL EVER DO ('cause this truth is for fucking CUNTS uunfortunately forEVER !

ANYONE ? ha, i doubt it. lame.

you are not a bad machine.

drugs do this to us.

so do you trust me 100% ?

if you do then please join this post. if not, i'll fucking shut this joint now FOREVER. blackmail ? you ain't seen nothing yet !
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 07:30:00 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
keep it cool chip, we all love you (all 3 of us, hahaha)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
i'm there ... the 3 best fuckers on the planet (of-the-apes).

me cool.

Post Merged: January 23, 2019, 08:32:21 PM
thank god you replied @MoeMentim - I thought I had to "service httpd stop" and "sudo" nah, fuck that, "rm -rf /" then go home and play with my soft toys.

yes, I have soft toys in my bed and HARD CUNTS in my life.

fuck you, love you, HARD time !?!  :-* >:D >:( 8) :o :( >:( O:-) :)) ^-^ :blank: >:D :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :) :PY4 :PY2 :py O0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 08:32:21 PM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
#3 is here, LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
you guys rock !

if only you knew who else is here when i allow it ... you wouldn't believe me and yes, your mind would never be the same ever.

cryptic ? my word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Catsfordrugs

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Catsfordrugs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 30, 2023, 03:57:15 PM
  • Welcome, drugs !

**if only you knew who else is here when i allow it ... you wouldn't believe me and yes, your mind would never be the same ever.**

Would my mind be better off or worse off after learning who is/was here, when allowed? Or simply, different? I don’t post much, but read up on a pretty regular basis. I do appreciate the site, so... thanks for that. Anyhow, maybe you can tell me about how and what changes my mind would go through, given this information being dropped on it? Thanks, in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
... nah, just PM then if you need to know ... double nay ... here it is and IF ANYBODY wants to know what "IT" was that sent me crazy, give me ONE GOOD REASON why you would want to know when you see what I went through.

First person to convince me is the chicken dinner.

**if only you knew who else is here when i allow it ... you wouldn't believe me and yes, your mind would never be the same ever.**

Would my mind be better off or worse off after learning who is/was here, when allowed? Or simply, different? I don’t post much, but read up on a pretty regular basis. I do appreciate the site, so... thanks for that. Anyhow, maybe you can tell me about how and what changes my mind would go through, given this information being dropped on it? Thanks, in advance.

haha, that's nuts - I never thought anybody would ask but since you did, i will tell you what happened when my mind was blown. I wish i was joking but I am not -- here goes, just for you, @Catsfordrugs

first, disbelief ! UTTER disbelief YET I knew it was true. the FIRST thing I did was to STOP taking drugs (2 mls. Methadone and 25 mg. Amphetamine Sulph. per day), just to eliminate those obvious variables !

I kept freezing. My mind was so shocked and freaked out that i would take a few steps and then stop. this went on for a few days. I kept thinking about what it meant and the more i thought about it, the crazier it got. couldn't sleep. like buzzed up so i started to clean the streets at night (for 5 nights - i picked up 1000's of syringes and broken bottles all over town, no shit) as well as try to grapple with the facts I had on hand.

I kept exclusively to myself, went to ground.

I would freeze for about 5 minutes, take a step or 2 then freeze. this is a blown mind - it's so busy trying to rationalise, normal motor functions don't even get a look in.

everything I had EVER known had to be reviewed. EVERYTHING. So how does one do that ? that's another story for another day. I had to review 40 years of memories ! holy fuck.

about a week into it, because walking had become easier but then i still got attacks of "but if this is this, that means ... FUCK ME !" moments (intrusive but interesting) and freeze for a few seconds .., I realised that yes, this "thing" was HUGE so I decided to walk home from the city one night illegally crossing the next intersection with my eyes shut, just to test my theory.

first time, i didn't die.
second time, I didn't die.
third, fourth, fifth etc. still not dead ~ until i had walked 15 kilometers home doing this. still alive !

then I thought FAAARK MAN, I think I know what's going on so i decided to lay out in the middle lane of traffic (once it passed), around a blind corner on a main arterial road.

WOULD YOU have the BALLS  to do that ? I did.

i waited, waited and waited --- no traffic. WTF, yeah ? nah, i hadn't died, confirming the belief that the "thing" that had blown my mind was working as predicted.

then some really ANGRY female driver (coming the OTHER WAY) jumped the median strip with her car and blocked any traffic (that wasn't coming - and it should've, right ?) and dragged me off the road. She WAS REALLY, REALLY PISSED AT ME ! cool but totally surprising to me. Then when i was off the road, the traffic started moving again.

I thought, fuck, fuck, FUCK ! I came home exhausted and passed out.

The next morning i remembered what went down, rang the cops and said PLEASE HELP !

then the buggers threw me back in a police van dropped me at an old Psychiatric Institution.

I was trying really hard to UNBLOW my mind and gobbled down as many Phenothiazines as I could (handy for my minor 'done w/d's too) I was in there 3 weeks and everything that I had been experiencing just stopped. Except for the last hurrah, when I came home, a final reminder of the "thing" that did my head in.

I still knew my mind had been blown but I wasn't having any of it. I rejected it. it eventually died and although I KNEW it to be true, it was more comfortable to just forget it.

FIFTEEN YEARS LATER, it all started again. This time, I accepted it, it took a long time for the fear to go and now, get this, I have the best fun it it and IT with me ! you would never believe the shit we get up to, it's a laugh because it's COULDN'T BE HAPPENING yet it is..

therein lies the humor of immense hilarity - the more "absurd than absurd", the funnier this whole "thing" is !

If i should go into specifics then I surely would be locked away in a Psych Ward for the 3rd anf perhaps final time and guess what ? i'll bet you think i am still crazy ... I would !

Cognitive dissonance overcome. Now, it's my EVERY waking obsession - far beyond my thoughts of drugs - now the two coexist and now I have a new unique and "hidden" reality.

NO, I HAVEN'T DONE HALLUCINOGENS for years and it's not METH paranoia because there is nothing to fear !

that's ONE BLOWN mind - a 15 year thought process and acceptance.

now, do I sound perfectly sane to you (you decide) ? ;)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:50:24 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal