dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: 2018 'Letterbox of the Year" award goes to ...  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
2018 'Letterbox of the Year" award goes to ...
« on: December 30, 2018, 10:59:08 PM »
So my partner and I head deep into regional NSW, Australia.

I am on "Psychiatric Leave" for being a serial offender for yelling at my boss (fucking young and stupid b**ch).

WTF Chip ? I thought you were cooler than that ? Me too but ... try a week on METH without hardly any REM sleep, alcohol, working hard and diligently, doing your best and then see if YOU don't lose it when questioned about something infinitesimally trivial (and being made to look foolish in front of all your colleagues) ...  I love women but the jury is out about Indian (am i some sort of Untouchable ?) girls in power (over me) LOL !

I don't give much of a fuck as i am ready to retire, ready to cash my 401K (if you are American) or Superannuation (if you are Australian) in and aready to spend my retirement on becoming a full-time, red necked tweaker etc. etc.

I am eligible at 57 (4 more months).

But i would love to return to work.

Anyways, my girl saw this letterbox (she is a staunch anti-drugs campaigner from Asia) >>>>

... and here is a picture of my partner. It will be pulled soon so if you thought i was gay then think again. We have known each other and lived together for around 30 years. We have separate lives but we share a mortgage. It's complicated but our living arrangement works. we also have a simple rule - I can't bring any of my dodgy mates home and if she is entertaining then I get plenty of notice.

What can we learn from this ? This: if you have a severe poly-drug addiction and seek love then find someone diametrically opposed (and who does NOT take or even condone drug use). In my case love turned into deep friendship.

The key to a perpetual and mutually reverent relationship ? Humour, moral and ethical compatability + empathy.

Final thoughts on this > find someone complimentary and hopefully smarter than yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 04:27:15 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal