Core Topics > Drug Testing & Analysis

Flexeril/cyclobenzaprine drug testing

(1/3) > >>

Tainted:
Does anyone know if flexeril would pop for anything on a 12 panel methadone clinic test? I'm most likely getting tested Tuesday to Thursday of this week. I did some googling and found not so helpful results, like it can be tested for, and it could pop as a tricyclic anti depressant, but i don't see why a clinic would even test for that and flexeril isn't really abusable.

I tripped last night and got really severe muscle spasms/cramping and every muscle in my body is so tensed up and sore. Just wondering how much of a gamble it is, i stopped smoking pot since i moved back to FL cause they don't recognize medical marijuana in the clinic for take home bottles.
I have skelaxin as well but I've never really found it to be helpful.

bobbytarantino:
nah you should be fine.. its like a schedule 5 if even that...

i believe it is coke/meth-a/amphet./pcp/benzo/opiate(heroin,morphine,codeine)/bupre/oxy/methadone...

i dont think i have ever seen a test for it unless its a tox screen.

i hate that shit though.. makes me tired, but cant fall asleep.

your good.

bignasty:
yeah, you're good. Flexeril won't show up on a 'done clinic drug test

Chip:

--- Quote from: Tainted on December 08, 2018, 10:26:15 PM ---Does anyone know if flexeril would pop for anything on a 12 panel methadone clinic test? I'm most likely getting tested Tuesday to Thursday of this week. I did some googling and found not so helpful results, like it can be tested for, and it could pop as a tricyclic anti depressant, but i don't see why a clinic would even test for that and flexeril isn't really abusable.

I tripped last night and got really severe muscle spasms/cramping and every muscle in my body is so tensed up and sore. Just wondering how much of a gamble it is, i stopped smoking pot since i moved back to FL cause they don't recognize medical marijuana in the clinic for take home bottles.
I have skelaxin as well but I've never really found it to be helpful.

--- End quote ---

Grab a bottle of Magnesium as it is known to be an anti-cramp agent.

That side-effect is intolerable.

Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate (or an equiv. analog)) also undoes the body twisting.

Is it worth the trouble ?

How does the drug make you feel ? Please describe it for me @Tainted.

Tainted:
I've heard magnesium can help but I've never tried it. When i was younger (18-22) if i was sitting in a field at a concert for 3 or 4 hours tripping, when id go to stand up my muscles would be so tensed up id have my hand in that claw shape from severe muscle spasms and when i first went to stand up it would feel like o was going to rip a tendon in my leg because it was cramped so severely. As I've gotten older my diet has improved marginally and now it really just feels like the muscles in my neck and my legs are tight, my neck especially you can feel them all spasmed and stiff while I'm tripping. I normally like to go for walks, but with how tense my muscles get it just adds to the overall soreness I feel the next day. Even if I spend the trip at home listening to music laying down, the next day all my muscles are incredibly sore (usually my neck and my calf muscles mainly, it hasn't effected my hands since I was like 20. I certainly have a poor diet and would not at all be surprised if i was deficienct in magnesium. I've been meaning to try taking supplements before tripping for like a decade but just never get around to it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version