dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Flexeril/cyclobenzaprine drug testing  (Read 12166 times)

Offline Tainted (OP)

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
Flexeril/cyclobenzaprine drug testing
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:26:15 PM »
Does anyone know if flexeril would pop for anything on a 12 panel methadone clinic test? I'm most likely getting tested Tuesday to Thursday of this week. I did some googling and found not so helpful results, like it can be tested for, and it could pop as a tricyclic anti depressant, but i don't see why a clinic would even test for that and flexeril isn't really abusable.

I tripped last night and got really severe muscle spasms/cramping and every muscle in my body is so tensed up and sore. Just wondering how much of a gamble it is, i stopped smoking pot since i moved back to FL cause they don't recognize medical marijuana in the clinic for take home bottles.
I have skelaxin as well but I've never really found it to be helpful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline bobbytarantino

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bobbytarantino is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 27, 2022, 09:55:55 AM
  • it's a slippery slope.
Re: Flexeril/cyclobenzaprine drug testing
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 11:41:19 PM »
nah you should be fine.. its like a schedule 5 if even that...

i believe it is coke/meth-a/amphet./pcp/benzo/opiate(heroin,morphine,codeine)/bupre/oxy/methadone...

i dont think i have ever seen a test for it unless its a tox screen.

i hate that shit though.. makes me tired, but cant fall asleep.

your good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
my shredded endorphin production center is not pleased with my choices through my progress of life.

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 05:14:01 AM »
yeah, you're good. Flexeril won't show up on a 'done clinic drug test
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 05:24:44 AM »
Does anyone know if flexeril would pop for anything on a 12 panel methadone clinic test? I'm most likely getting tested Tuesday to Thursday of this week. I did some googling and found not so helpful results, like it can be tested for, and it could pop as a tricyclic anti depressant, but i don't see why a clinic would even test for that and flexeril isn't really abusable.

I tripped last night and got really severe muscle spasms/cramping and every muscle in my body is so tensed up and sore. Just wondering how much of a gamble it is, i stopped smoking pot since i moved back to FL cause they don't recognize medical marijuana in the clinic for take home bottles.
I have skelaxin as well but I've never really found it to be helpful.

Grab a bottle of Magnesium as it is known to be an anti-cramp agent.

That side-effect is intolerable.

Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate (or an equiv. analog)) also undoes the body twisting.

Is it worth the trouble ?

How does the drug make you feel ? Please describe it for me @Tainted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 05:34:45 AM »
I've heard magnesium can help but I've never tried it. When i was younger (18-22) if i was sitting in a field at a concert for 3 or 4 hours tripping, when id go to stand up my muscles would be so tensed up id have my hand in that claw shape from severe muscle spasms and when i first went to stand up it would feel like o was going to rip a tendon in my leg because it was cramped so severely. As I've gotten older my diet has improved marginally and now it really just feels like the muscles in my neck and my legs are tight, my neck especially you can feel them all spasmed and stiff while I'm tripping. I normally like to go for walks, but with how tense my muscles get it just adds to the overall soreness I feel the next day. Even if I spend the trip at home listening to music laying down, the next day all my muscles are incredibly sore (usually my neck and my calf muscles mainly, it hasn't effected my hands since I was like 20. I certainly have a poor diet and would not at all be surprised if i was deficienct in magnesium. I've been meaning to try taking supplements before tripping for like a decade but just never get around to it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
it would be interesting to add 5 mg Ambien to your next trip.

I would love to hear if it helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 08:29:33 AM »
Wasn't able to give it a try this time. i didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i thought id ask here, since i think im pretty sure of the answer anyways. actually, while im asking the rest of this i may as well ask, does ambien show up in methadone drug screens? my buddys got a script and i know they make him bring it in and count it. ive read it can cause false positves for benzos, but im scripted benzos so it dont matter. i know they use an instant cup but I BELIEVE they send it out to the lab afterwards, tho i could be wrong. would a lab see that i took ambien? thats pretty much why i havent tried it yet, i had the opportunity to last weekend, but i knew i had a drug test coming anytime

I haven't smoked weed since like October when I moved to FL (clinic doesn't allow pot even if you have MMJ card so you cant get take homes) i got drug tested 3 days ago, and it took them like 5-6 weeks to test me last time (assuming it takes atleast 4 weeks this next time) i smoked a blunt last night, took a bunch of hits off my buddies vape that had pure CBD and hash in it (the cbd was literally like a powder) since i dont smoke everyday and got apretty fast metabolism I s hould be straight in a month since i got a pretty fast metabolism right?
im prescribed 2mg of xanax a day and 1mg of kpin and nothing shows up in my drug tests but methadone, even when id eaten like 6mg of kpin the night before.

i know they used to say it takes a month to clear weed out of your system, but ive heard more recent studies say if you arent on a chronic smoker it takes like 10-14 days. at this point it doesn't matter cause i already smoked, did molly . and coke  (and tripped and did K but i know that wont show up no matter what) (friend was in town that i hadn't seen in like 5 years, had to go hard)

i figure im gonna exercise a lot for the next week or two and then do as little as possible for the next few weeks. im supposed to be getting all 4 of my bottles back and this clinic makes it REALLY hard to get bottles (if i wasn't transfering in from out of stat,e their schedule is like, within the first year you get up to 4 bottles, at year 2 you get 5, at year 3 you get 4, and at year like 5 you get 14, and then theres the RARE person i believe is able to get like 28 ) since ive got 2 years of clean UA's with my ttransfer (save for like 3 dirties last year, but won most of my bottles back) im hoping they will give me all my botltles back. id hate to have fucked it up cause i smoked tonight. but my boy had pure CBD distallate , like 5 different strains of high test dispensary bud from a legal state, hash, etc.
was actually suppsoed to get them all back on december 12th, but for whatever reason, even though my clinic faxed all my information before i transfered  AND gave me a hard copy, they wanted to request my full history by fax, they've been faxing and calling everyday for 2 weeks (my counselors actually pretty cool shes new like 24 and smoking hot) but the clinics up in CT are so hectic they haven't responded at all so im stuck waiting to get my bottles back
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:35:18 AM by Tainted »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 09:36:16 AM »
Regular counseling, bro  :P ::) 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2018, 03:14:22 AM »
Wasn't able to give it a try this time. i didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i thought id ask here, since i think im pretty sure of the answer anyways. actually, while im asking the rest of this i may as well ask, does ambien show up in methadone drug screens? my buddys got a script and i know they make him bring it in and count it. ive read it can cause false positves for benzos, but im scripted benzos so it dont matter. i know they use an instant cup but I BELIEVE they send it out to the lab afterwards, tho i could be wrong. would a lab see that i took ambien? thats pretty much why i havent tried it yet, i had the opportunity to last weekend, but i knew i had a drug test coming anytime

I haven't smoked weed since like October when I moved to FL (clinic doesn't allow pot even if you have MMJ card so you cant get take homes) i got drug tested 3 days ago, and it took them like 5-6 weeks to test me last time (assuming it takes atleast 4 weeks this next time) i smoked a blunt last night, took a bunch of hits off my buddies vape that had pure CBD and hash in it (the cbd was literally like a powder) since i dont smoke everyday and got apretty fast metabolism I s hould be straight in a month since i got a pretty fast metabolism right?
im prescribed 2mg of xanax a day and 1mg of kpin and nothing shows up in my drug tests but methadone, even when id eaten like 6mg of kpin the night before.

i know they used to say it takes a month to clear weed out of your system, but ive heard more recent studies say if you arent on a chronic smoker it takes like 10-14 days. at this point it doesn't matter cause i already smoked, did molly . and coke  (and tripped and did K but i know that wont show up no matter what) (friend was in town that i hadn't seen in like 5 years, had to go hard)

i figure im gonna exercise a lot for the next week or two and then do as little as possible for the next few weeks. im supposed to be getting all 4 of my bottles back and this clinic makes it REALLY hard to get bottles (if i wasn't transfering in from out of stat,e their schedule is like, within the first year you get up to 4 bottles, at year 2 you get 5, at year 3 you get 4, and at year like 5 you get 14, and then theres the RARE person i believe is able to get like 28 ) since ive got 2 years of clean UA's with my ttransfer (save for like 3 dirties last year, but won most of my bottles back) im hoping they will give me all my botltles back. id hate to have fucked it up cause i smoked tonight. but my boy had pure CBD distallate , like 5 different strains of high test dispensary bud from a legal state, hash, etc.
was actually suppsoed to get them all back on december 12th, but for whatever reason, even though my clinic faxed all my information before i transfered  AND gave me a hard copy, they wanted to request my full history by fax, they've been faxing and calling everyday for 2 weeks (my counselors actually pretty cool shes new like 24 and smoking hot) but the clinics up in CT are so hectic they haven't responded at all so im stuck waiting to get my bottles back
Ambien doesn't show up at the 'done clinic I go to. They don't even know about my script for Ambien because they already don't like me being RX'd 3 kpins a day so I never told them about my Ambien script.

Also, I take 2-3mg's of kpin everyday and I still test negative for benzo's every single time. They said it's something about kpin that doesn't show up as a benzo on their tests but if I took valium or Xanax, I'd show up positive for benzo's. Their lab must be fucked up 'cause I've always failed for benzo's at every other 'done clinic I've been to and every other UA I've taken. The nurse really surprised me with her ignorance one day when she asked "Do you get Klonopin or clonazepam? Because the generic doesn't show up good but if you get actual Klonopin, then you'd probably fail for benzo's". I was thinking like WTF? They're the same fucking chemical you dumbass. Doesn't matter if it's generic or not.

I take 10mg's of Ambien every night too and like I said, I'm always negative for benzo's so I don't think it would show up on any lab drug tests unless they're testing for it specifically. Tell them you want a copy of your drug test results for your probation officer or your parents or some shit and then you can see what all they test for.

I have my clinic's sheet right in front of me and they test for the following:
1) Creatinine (values below 20 suggest sample dilution)
2) Amphetamines
3) barbituates
4) benzo's
5) cannabinoids
6) cocaine/metab
7) methadone
8) methadone metab.
9) opiates
10) oxycodone
11) buprenorphine

Also, I'm not a regular smoker anymore and I've found that I can smoke 2-4 hits of good bud from a bowl (or 2-4 hits from my vape pen that has 85% THC oil/juice in it) on Friday night ONLY and test negative for THC or cannabinoids on Tuesday's since I get take homes for Sat, Sun and Monday. I have a fast metabolism too but I stood on this health thing recently and was 21% body fat so it's not as fast as it used to be because of the 'done making me get fat. My clinic's cut-off is 50 ng/ml too if that helps.

Personally, I don't think you have anything to worry about unless they test you in the next 7-10 days. Beyond that, I think you'll be fine as long as you don't smoke again. Especially if you drink a lot of water or liquids daily and especially in the mornings before you go to the clinic. I know that's hard to do if you go right when you wake up but keep a bottle of water or a huge cup beside your bed at night and drink a few gulps every time you wake up to roll over AND down as much as possible right when you wake up for good.

If you go to the clinic after taking a shower and getting ready, take a bottle or two of water into the bathroom and take a few gulps every few minutes while you're in the hot ass shower. That way, you're sweating and pissing away the toxins and THC and replacing it with good clean water. Take a multi-vitamin too even if it's just a kid's flintstones chewable vitamin. It's good for your health and the color of your piss and the creatinine level. Water is your best friend if you're wanting to test negative for weed. Sports drinks and Gatorade and juices are a distant 2nd compared to water except maybe 100% cranberry juice.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 03:39:28 AM by bignasty »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2018, 06:13:02 AM »
i've fought weed tests all my life, failed a few passed most, never used a product aside from my own stored clean pee.  buti've taken many tests i should have failed.  hrere's what i do based on advise of others & it's proven mostly reliable, it ain't foolproof though, if you smoked an eigth every day for a week & expect to piss clean in a day or two it ain't gonna happen. 

water, water, water.  exercise, exercise, exercise.  like hard cardio, a good sweat, short of breath as long as you can every day until the day before test then just water, no exercise.  your body will metabolize the cannabinoids in your fat as you exercise, it comes out in your pee.  so get rid of as much as you can, then stop the day before so your body isn't releasing much of whatever's left when you test.  dilute by drinking water & eat creatine so the test doesn't fail for dilution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 10:49:51 AM »
Wasn't able to give it a try this time. i didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i thought id ask here, since i think im pretty sure of the answer anyways. actually, while im asking the rest of this i may as well ask, does ambien show up in methadone drug screens? my buddys got a script and i know they make him bring it in and count it. ive read it can cause false positves for benzos, but im scripted benzos so it dont matter. i know they use an instant cup but I BELIEVE they send it out to the lab afterwards, tho i could be wrong. would a lab see that i took a

Ambien doesn't show up at the 'done clinic I go to. They don't even know about my script for Ambien because they already don't like me being RX'd 3 kpins a day so I never told them about my Ambien script.

Also, I take 2-3mg's of kpin everyday and I still test negative for benzo's every single time. They said it's something about kpin that doesn't show up as a benzo on their tests but if I took valium or Xanax, I'd show up positive for benzo's. Their lab must be fucked up 'cause I've always failed for benzo's at every other 'done clinic I've been to and every other UA I've taken. The nurse really surprised me with her ignorance one day when she asked "Do you get Klonopin or clonazepam? Because the generic doesn't show up good but if you get actual Klonopin, then you'd probably fail for benzo's". I was thinking like WTF? They're the same fucking chemical you dumbass. Doesn't matter if it's generic or not.

I take 10mg's of Ambien every night too and like I said, I'm always negative for benzo's so I don't think it would show up on any lab drug tests unless they're testing for it specifically. Tell them you want a copy of your drug test results for your probation officer or your parents or some shit and then you can see what all they test for.

I have my clinic's sheet right in front of me and they test for the following:
1) Creatinine (values below 20 suggest sample dilution)
2) Amphetamines
3) barbituates
4) benzo's
5) cannabinoids
6) cocaine/metab
7) methadone
8) methadone metab.
9) opiates
10) oxycodone
11) buprenorphine

Also, I'm not a regular smoker anymore and I've found that I can smoke 2-4 hits of good bud from a bowl (or 2-4 hits from my vape pen that has 85% THC oil/juice in it) on Friday night ONLY and test negative for THC or cannabinoids on Tuesday's since I get take homes for Sat, Sun and Monday. I have a fast metabolism too but I stood on this health thing recently and was 21% body fat so it's not as fast as it used to be because of the 'done making me get fat. My clinic's cut-off is 50 ng/ml too if that helps.

Personally, I don't think you have anything to worry about unless they test you in the next 7-10 days. Beyond that, I think you'll be fine as long as you don't smoke again. Especially if you drink a lot of water or liquids daily and especially in the mornings before you go to the clinic. I know that's hard to do if you go right when you wake up but keep a bottle of water or a huge cup beside your bed at night and drink a few gulps every time you wake up to roll over AND down as much as possible right when you wake up for good.

If you go to the clinic after taking a shower and getting ready, take a bottle or two of water into the bathroom and take a few gulps every few minutes while you're in the hot ass shower. That way, you're sweating and pissing away the toxins and THC and replacing it with good clean water. Take a multi-vitamin too even if it's just a kid's flintstones chewable vitamin. It's good for your health and the color of your piss and the creatinine level. Water is your best friend if you're wanting to test negative for weed. Sports drinks and Gatorade and juices are a distant 2nd compared to water except maybe 100% cranberry juice.

What the hell is the deal with that anyways? I've taken two drug tests at this clinic, they use a cup and then send EVERY test to a lab for confirmation (I've overheard the nurses talking, i don't understand why they even bother with the instant cup test if they send it all to the lab but I'm like 95% certain they do)
But I've taken two tests at this clinic and still haven't popped for benzo. I get xanax and kpin but i normally run out of my xanax pretty quick and just take the kpin before bed the rest of the month, so the tests aligned when I was only taking pins. I have a friend that goes to this clinic and always test negative for benzos, he figured it was cause he only takes half mg daily, but I've taken 6mg the day before i got tested and didn't pop for benz

This clinic is so hypocritical. My clinic in CT didn't care about weed, they tested for it but counted done+wed as a negative Result. Weed Helped me stay clean and deal with stomach issues i have, and it helped me quit smoking cigs, which I've started again bad now that i can't smoke weed. But when i went thru intake and sat down with the doctor i explained all that and how the other clinic don't care about weed and he turned around and gave me a flyer for a medical marijuana clinic but said "don't do this cause you can't get take homes" the counselors and nurses all say it's federal law, but it can't be since so many clinics don't care about pot medical card or not, legal or not. I literally have no choice but to quit smoking because their hours are absurd 6-10am and if you have a UA or a counselor visit your not gonna get to work by 7 not to mention it's $120 a week and they don't accept insurance (other then medicaid, so the only people that go there are pretty much single females with kids).
Clinic up in CT was 5sm to 330pm $25 a week and they accepted insurance
/End rant

I've diluted tests in the past successfully, but i was worried doing so could dilute out the methadone. I've never been clear on if dilution works for all substances or only pot since it's a non polar molecule and pretty much all other drugs are polar. I think I should be good by the time they test me again but i just wanted confirmation.

Anyone know if cbd will pop a drug test? My buddy gave me 2 grams of cbd distallate that came from hemp, it's a white powder you can vaporize in a pen or just eat. They sell cbd at like 711 and shit now around here, and my psychiatrist recommended when my script of benzo run out (I'm weaning off one last month left) to use CBD for the rebound anxiety. She couldn't give me an answer on the drug test though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 10:44:46 PM »

What the hell is the deal with that anyways? I've taken two drug tests at this clinic, they use a cup and then send EVERY test to a lab for confirmation (I've overheard the nurses talking, i don't understand why they even bother with the instant cup test if they send it all to the lab but I'm like 95% certain they do)
But I've taken two tests at this clinic and still haven't popped for benzo. I get xanax and kpin but i normally run out of my xanax pretty quick and just take the kpin before bed the rest of the month, so the tests aligned when I was only taking pins. I have a friend that goes to this clinic and always test negative for benzos, he figured it was cause he only takes half mg daily, but I've taken 6mg the day before i got tested and didn't pop for benz

This clinic is so hypocritical. My clinic in CT didn't care about weed, they tested for it but counted done+wed as a negative Result. Weed Helped me stay clean and deal with stomach issues i have, and it helped me quit smoking cigs, which I've started again bad now that i can't smoke weed. But when i went thru intake and sat down with the doctor i explained all that and how the other clinic don't care about weed and he turned around and gave me a flyer for a medical marijuana clinic but said "don't do this cause you can't get take homes" the counselors and nurses all say it's federal law, but it can't be since so many clinics don't care about pot medical card or not, legal or not. I literally have no choice but to quit smoking because their hours are absurd 6-10am and if you have a UA or a counselor visit your not gonna get to work by 7 not to mention it's $120 a week and they don't accept insurance (other then medicaid, so the only people that go there are pretty much single females with kids).
Clinic up in CT was 5sm to 330pm $25 a week and they accepted insurance
/End rant

I've diluted tests in the past successfully, but i was worried doing so could dilute out the methadone. I've never been clear on if dilution works for all substances or only pot since it's a non polar molecule and pretty much all other drugs are polar. I think I should be good by the time they test me again but i just wanted confirmation.

Anyone know if cbd will pop a drug test? My buddy gave me 2 grams of cbd distallate that came from hemp, it's a white powder you can vaporize in a pen or just eat. They sell cbd at like 711 and shit now around here, and my psychiatrist recommended when my script of benzo run out (I'm weaning off one last month left) to use CBD for the rebound anxiety. She couldn't give me an answer on the drug test though.
[/quote]

I've literally taken 1mg of kpin about an hour before my UA AND I'm like you and take most of my kpin at night before bed but I still tested negative for benzo's. I don't understand it because I've tested positive for benzo's at all my other clinics. Maybe our clinics are using the same shitty lab?

And don't get me started about how stupid it is that you can drink Everclear and take benzo's and amphetamines with your 'done (which alcohol+benzo+'done=deadly BUT weed+done=no known adverse effects) as long as you have a script and get take homes but take a few hits off a joint and you can't get take homes. The 1st clinic I ever went to was open 7 days a week but didn't test for pot unless you missed 2 or 3 days in a row so that can't be part of the federal guidelines that they have to test for pot.

The clinic I go to now is pretty cool when it comes to pot or at least better than some. I just tested positive for weed last week so I'm on probation for 90 days in which time I can't phase up but I don't really care 'cause I just phased up to 3 take homes a week. I don't lose my take homes during probation unless I fail for weed again AND they give it time to get outta my system and isn't a failed test unless they see my levels are going up instead of going down.

And that's not a bad thing that your old clinic in CT was all single women, that's a good thing! You should've cleaned up at that place and chatted up the kids first then started working on the hot mommy's. All it takes is one when it comes to a group of women like that. You fuck one and she'll tell the rest of them and they'll want you then just to piss the first one off or make her jealous or prove to herself that she's hotter than the first one. Pretty much just like high school. Sleep with one hot girl and the other girls get curious thinking "he must be a good fuck or be something special or be really cool".

Was it $25 a week with insurance or just $25 a week for everybody regardless of insurance or not? What insurance companies did they take? Do you know if they accepted blue cross/blue shield? I started a thread on here about 'done clinics taking insurance but didn't get a single response from anybody that goes to a clinic that accepts insurance. I'm paying $25 a day right now for me and my ol lady so if or when my clinic finally starts taking insurance, I'm going to be able to save up a shitload of money or buy both of us new vehicles. Well probably used but new to us since they'll have less than 100k miles.

I figure the $750 a month will pay two car payments if I sell my car and her car then use that money for the down payments. My clinic said "it'll be 45 days before we take insurance but at least by the beginning of 2019 at the latest" in EARLY SEPTEMBER!! But yet they're still not taking insurance and they just told me the other day that "we should know something in 45-60 days". I have awesome insurance and it seems like they would accept federal blue cross blue shield.

I'm paying so much for the clinic that I'm going to be able to itemize my income taxes and write off or deduct the clinic fees from my "adjusted gross income" or AGI. You can only do that with medical expenses if it's over 7.5% or 10% of your AGI but I'll reach that percentage easily since I don't even make $7500 a month before taxes. I'm just hoping that the IRS considers MMT as a medical expense. Does anybody know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2018, 11:05:30 PM »
I'm honestly not sure if they took blue Cross. I'll ask a couple friends and see if any of them have blue Cross. It was only $25/wk WITHOUT insurance because the clinic was subsudized by the state. It was a sliding scale type thing. If you made x amount of money you had to pay up to i think$40/wk.i made like 31k a year so i was paying 25/wk, but unemploymed people paid a really small amount and the clinic would get you on State medicaid so then it's free. I had United health Care thru work and it was free. They told me most insurances cover methadone maintenance but there are a couple that don't.

And i actually meant the clinic i goto now is mainly single chicks with kids cause Florida makes it hard to get on medicaif unless your a single female with kids, and the clinic is expensive/doesn't accept insurance. At this point i don't want anything to do with a chick with a history of shooting up. Bit hypocritical, but i don't know where they've been what needles they've shared etc and I'm trying to stay clean so i try to avoid that crowd entirely. Plus the single chicks at this clinic are basically all totally gross anyways.

The clinic up in CT let you smoke pot and get take homes which was so fucking awesome. The clinic down here counts weed as a positive UA, even if you have MMJ card, which the doctor actually hands out flyers for but tells you not to do it.

I'll text a few it my friends and ask then if they have blue Cross though. But even if they do, there are sub companies and different plans do it's no guarantee yours will cover it. Like i had United health Care for a year then i switched to United health Care oxford which didn't effect my methadone but changed what doctor's i could see.  I would just call the number on the back of your ins card and ask them if your plan covers methadone maintenance/outpatient rehab
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 02:28:10 AM »
I make a little over $70k a year so I can't imagine only paying $80 a week for me and the wife instead of $175 a week like I'm paying now. I'd feel rich if I only had to pay $80 a week for 2 people. I once went to a clinic that was kinda state funded but I think it still costs me like $85 a week since I had a job but I think it was cheaper for unemployed folks or people with fixed incomes like disability. That clinic sucked though.
They would only let you go up to 65mg's if you were RX'd benzo's and you could only go up to 80mg's if you weren't on benzo's. Needless to say, I only lasted about a week or two at that clinic as I was used to taking 120mg's a day and had just got kicked out of a clinic that was giving me 120 a day so 65mg's really wasn't helping, and it seemed like it took 2 weeks or longer to get to 65mg's because they gave increases so slow.

And yeah, I definitely need to call the number on the back of my insurance card to see if they cover MMT but it doesn't seem like it'll do any good unless my clinic takes insurance and sets up a deal with BC/BS. But I guess I could send in receipts and shit for them to reimburse me if they do cover MMT right now.

Also, I can't blame you for staying away from the clinic chicks. I've only fucked one clinic chick and she was nuts. Great looking (seriously a 10 or at least a 9.5) and awesome fuck but bat shit crazy. I think I made a thread about her on here or opiophile about how to get her number because she was always with her boyfriend at the clinic when I'd see her. I never updated it when I finally talked to her away from her boyfriend and got her phone number though.
We ended up texting and talking on the phone for a few weeks and then fucking around on and off for a few months but she got too needy and I was scared she was gonna end up getting me caught with my ol' lady so I stopped it even though my dick was mad at me about that decision. She could literally ride it reverse cowgirl with her perfect fat but nice ass and big fake tits and small waist with nice hips and flat stomach and make me cum in a minute or two if she wanted to and if I let her but I'd usually either make her slow down or bend her over or toss her around missionary so I could last longer. But sometimes when I'd bend her over, she'd tell me to be still and she'd do all the work and twerk her ass off and pretty much ride and grind it while standing up and that'd make me cum even faster than her riding it 'cause it looked so good from my point of view and her tits felt awesome hanging down from that position. And she told her boyfriend about us fucking around while they were fighting one time so that was super awkward every time I saw him or both of them at the clinic after that. He was a pussy though and never said anything but always stared me down until I stared back at him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2018, 04:20:49 AM »
i recall that thread.  glad you got some of that & escaped without additional drama!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions