dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Duterte admits using marijuana to keep him awake Read more: https://newsinfo.in  (Read 3639 times)

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1059499/duterte-admits-using-marijuana-to-keep-him-awake?fbclid=IwAR0hHK-Ez3X5TxZ3eZRZOrlyK8yxFnbrm67rLjeyCPemB8YEdTb7Bj1d6Xs

President Rodrigo Duterte admitted Monday he was taking marijuana to keep him awake, citing his hectic schedule.

“It’s a killing activity, and I think that at my age — ako hindi masyado, kasi nagmamarijuana ako eh, para magising. Sa iba, hindi na kaya,” Duterte said in a speech during the conferment of awards to the Asean-National Organizing Council officials in Malacañang.

The President was referring to his hectic schedule during the 33rd Asean Summit in Singapore.

“You know we start at 8:30 in the morning  and we end up almost 10? 11? Nandiyan man ‘yan silang lahat. And it’s every 30 minutes, 8:30 tapos 9:30, 10:30, iba na naman. Baka akala nitong Asean Secretariat boy scout kami. Hindi kaya ‘yan. It’s whole [day], hindi kaya,” he said.

“Susmaryosep, walang tulog. And the more that crescendo becomes faster, mas lalo kang ‘di nakakatulog kasi hinahabol ka na babasahin eh, and so you do not want your President to look ignorant. So I have to catch up with the reading, wala na talagang panahon,” he added.

During the Asean summit in Singapore, the President skipped several meetings on the second day of the regional meeting.

Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo explained that the President took “power naps” to catch up on his sleep.

In his previous speeches, Duterte earlier admitted that he used to take fentanyl for the pain caused by his previous injuries.

Duterte, in several press interviews, has said that he was in favor of medical marijuana.

In same speech, Duterte also complained about the food being served during the Asean Summit.

“Pangit pa ng mga ulam, susmaryosep… Nagbabaon ako ng Karne Norte pati tuyo,” he said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
I hate this duterte moron more than anyone. Like I probably hate him more than serious sex offenders lol or At least as much. Ther is nothing that could be done to him that I would consider too harsh. He deserves to be slowly and brutally tortured but not allowed to die for as long as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
i couldn't agree more, fucking asshat deserves to die slowly & painfully
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
No doubt Moe maybe all the police that he authorized to do these extra judicial killing will take this son of a whore out.

And it also goes to show drug laws are for the masses not the elite.

I belive in God and know he will get his justice, but really hope this asshat gets the most painful cancer their is.

Bet that pot was laced with meth too.

/end rant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal