General > General Discussion for Everybody

What are your top 5 biggest seemingly unsolvable problems ?

(1/3) > >>

Chip:
What are your top 5 ?

Where are you in life (approx age and social standing wouldn't hurt) ?

If you don't have 5 then you are lucky so please at least list 1.

Stuff like not enough money or drugs is perfectly valid but i need to know what you need the money for and what drugs and why ?

I'm doing a little research here and would welcome your input because you are my kind of people. Drug users are some of the worst and best people that i know.

Drug users reprogram themselves and are very skilled at. We know that chemical solutions are highly effective motivators and tools.

bobbytarantino:

--- Quote from: Chip on December 01, 2018, 07:01:31 AM ---What are your top 5 ?

If you don't have 5 then you are lucky so please at least list 1.

Stuff like not enough money or drugs is perfectly valid but i need to know what you need the money for and what drugs and why ?

I'm doing a little research here and would welcome your input because you are my kind of people. Drug users are some of the worst and best people that i know.

Drug users reprogram themselves and are very skilled at. We know that chemical solutions are highly effective motivators and tools.

--- End quote ---

money/ relationships / self-esteem/ an endless supply of SOME opioid/opiate/ motivation

Chip:
What would you do with the money, please elaborate and with priorities ?

bobbytarantino:

--- Quote from: Chip on December 01, 2018, 08:11:31 AM ---What would you do with the money, please elaborate and with priorities ?

--- End quote ---

focus and supplement my other four areas of unsolvable problems.

in all seriousness i would move somewhere remote, with enough food and water to last several years. a gps phone just incase of emergency.
a jeep for the summer and one of those tank track atvs for the winter.

an area where i could plant poppies and harvest my own opium, and only gather opium from the productivity of one plot per season, which would be sized enough to supply me for a year and a half, just in case something happens; frost, mold, et cetera.

give all my family money and make sure they are well off enough to outlive my ass. have no kids. have no wife.

i would listen to music all day that i had prepared prehand.

if only i had the motivation. But i do believe money would proceed motivation in this case.

methadone has left me so damn directionless and without dreams or goals. it sucks chip.

Tainted:
#1 would be money, as I need it to get my drivers license back, I need it for my living situation, and I need it to invest in some 'business'
#2 would be relationships. I've moved like 8 times in 11 years, most of the time only 2-3 hour drive from where I lived, but 3 moves were across the country. It's hard to make friends when you aren't in school, your somewhere new, and you're not doing addictive drugs (and I wouldn't call those people real friends, because when you stop doing drugs, even if you were really tight, you end up fading away from them)
#3 would be wasting my 20's on addictive drugs. I have so many jobs that I only worked at for like 6 months, at most a year and a half 2 years. Now that I'm 30, it almost always comes up in interviews, they're apprehensive to hire me because they don't want to spend time training me for me to quit in 6 months and I can honestly say I don't blame them.
#4 would be living in a state that's known for their overwhelming horrible police force that send people to jail for any little infraction. Moved back here because my moms health is failing, I spent about 9 years trying to balance my addiction enough to be able to move back to my home state, finally pulled it off, and my mom got sick. I wasn't able to visit for almost 2 years, and when I did, I was there for 3 days and my mom got rushed to the ER. Pretty much made the decision then to move back to FL.
#5 I'm living with my parents for the time being, but my mom knows I'm on methadone, she is understanding of my situation since she's seen how much it's helped me stabilize my life, however, my dad has no clue. He thinks I've been clean since I got out of several month jail stint 4 years ago (and he's never really known the extent of my addiction cause he doesn't really want to know) so he can help me get employment that pays pretty decent, solid 40 hours, but I can't let him know I'm on methadone (he would flip out, would not understand at all, he's kind of a dick the older he's gotten, used to be really cool partier when I was a kid, really looked up to him until I got to be about 18) so I have to deal with the fact I have to goto the clinic everyday without a drivers license and not let my dad know. I also need to get a job that I can get to the clinic and work on time (clinic is 6am-10am, my dad is happy to give me a ride to work, but I don't know how to approach the issue of needing to goto the clinic everyday)

In the scheme of things, my problems are nothing compared to a lot of people. However, it's stressful nonetheless and I'm really trying to stay clean and get back to my basics, spreading the good word of psychedelics and enjoying them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version