dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Judgey ass pharmacists  (Read 3718 times)

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Judgey ass pharmacists
« on: November 16, 2018, 11:56:32 PM »
Why do they care about what you're getting scripted? I went to a pharmacy yesterday and ended up spitting in the pharmacist's face and knocking his ass on the ground when he swung at me and I dodged it. Left a big ass purple knot on his forehead, LOL.

I took my scripts for add, ambien and kpin to the pharmacy (big chain even though I hate them) and gave them my ID and insurance card as I've never filled anything there before but it's literally less than half a mile from my house and I could easily walk there if I needed to. I'm in a new state with my old state's ID so every month I go to a different pharmacy 'cause they'll say "We'll fill it this month but you have to have a Georgia ID next month or we can't fill it". So the girl takes my cards and says hold on while I make sure we can't everything. 10-15 minutes later she brings me my cards back and says "He's making sure we have enough to fill your scripts".

15 minutes later, the pharmacist says "we can't fill these".
I said "Do you mind telling me why?".
He said "For one thing, they're a day or two early, and for another thing you go to a different pharmacy every month".
I say "Can I not choose which pharmacy I want to go to by which one is closest to my Dr's office or closest to my house?".
He said "That's a huge red flag for us".
I said "Are you insinuating that I'm doing something illegal or doctor shopping or some shit?".
He said "Something isn't right or you wouldn't go to a different pharmacy every month. You got something going on".
I said "You stupid fuck, you have my PMP right there that shows you every script I fill and what doctor writes them and what date I fill them and what pharmacy I fill them at. I'm not trying to hide shit and I literally live right down the street and my wife gets her scripts filled here so I was gonna start coming here every month"
He said "Just leave or I'm gonna call security".
I said "Fuck you bitch, call security and I'll knock them the fuck out just like I'll knock you the fuck out".
He yells to his pharmacy techs "somebody call security now!".
I said "Fuck you man, I'm leaving".
He gets on the phone as fast as he could and hits the button where the whole store can hear it and says "We need security or a manager at the pharmacy NOW!!"

So I just casually walk outside to my car but just happened to turn around when I got to my car and saw his ass outside the front door with his hands on his hips trying to look hard. Then he instantly says "Do you have a problem?". I start walking back towards him while saying "I have a problem with you but I was leaving and about to get to my car but I don't appreciate you following me trying to keep it going and trying to start some shit". I'm in his face at this point and I know I'm on camera even though my adrenaline is really pumping so he says "Get outta my face" twice so I spit in his face so he'd be forced to swing first and I wouldn't get in as much trouble as if I swung first.

He likes rushes me and just pushes me trying to get me to the ground but meanwhile I'm just standing up throwing blows to his face and stomach and sides. We eventually get on the ground and he's on top with me on my back so I rolled back as far as I could so I could throw my legs up around his head and forced his head and neck to the concrete while he's just kinda holding me. I sit up as much as I can and just start smoking his ass in the face and throat area.

This continues for like a minute then some dude breaks us up and he says I can't get up. I said I'm getting up man, who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? The random dude says I'm an off duty police officer and you're being detained right now. I get up and said "Am I arrested?". He says "No but you're being detained". I said "well, I'm going home dude. You ain't even on duty". He pulls out his badge and says "I'm a cop in this town". I said "I don't give a fuck, you're not on duty so I'm going home". He said just chill for a minute until the on duty officers get here. I said I gotta go man. He said if I left I'd be charged with fleeing a police officer even though he's off duty.

Cops get there and take my side since dude I guess admitted to swinging first and they agreed with me that he shouldn't have followed me outside the store. I worked at Wal Mart and we weren't allowed to follow shoplifters out of the store, much less somebody that cussed us out and got an attitude with us. The cops literally have us there taking each other's sides of the story for like an hour then one cop says thanks for being so patient but give us a little longer 'cause we gotta go upstairs and look at the video.

I said "Does he wanna press charges or not? If he doesn't, this is a waste of time 'cause I'm not pressing charges unless he does. And if he does press charges, I'm gonna need to go to the hospital from my injuries". They go talk to him and there's a bunch of store managers around the guy probably telling him that I could sue the store if I really wanted to and if he presses charges I'm more likely to do that. So the cop comes back and says "I told him what you said and he said he doesn't want to press charges either but you can still press charges if you want. I'm not making you or trying to talk you into not pressing charges. That's completely your right". I said "I'm from the South man, men and boys fight and I don't necessarily think it's something that folks should go to jail for unless it's 2 or more on 1". I shook all the cops hands and thanked them and told 'em to have a good night. They recommended I not come back to the pharmacy and the store managers said "you're completely welcome back at our store to shop though, just avoid the pharmacy"

So to my original point, why do pharmacists even fucking care? A 2nd grader with internet access could do their job so they should just STFU and do their jobs and be happy they get paid $100k or more to count pills and print out drug information and put the bottles and paperwork in a bag. If a doctor writes the date on the script and it's only early a day or two, they're legally allowed to fill it early if it's a schedule 3 or 4.

I understand following certain rules about schedule 2's so they don't go to school for 6 yrs for your junky ass to get them in trouble with the DEA. But if it's now against the law, WHY DO THEY CARE? If they're so jealous of doctors and don't think people should be prescribed controlled substances, go to medical school and open your own practice and see how well that works out once word gets out that you won't write for ANY controlled substances under any circumstances.

If pharmacists had their way, cancer patients and CPP'ers would only get 800mg ibuprofen and maybe tramadol in extreme circumstances. If they were surgeons, they'd give you 12 tramadol for post op pain then you'd get 30 800mg ibuprofen. For anxiety patients, they'd recommend Benadryl and you'd have to buy some beer or Everclear or some kinda alcohol for anxiety. For depression, they'd hand out SSRI's like candy even though they're the most dangerous drugs in my opinion besides like carfentanyl and the really extremely strong fent analogues. If SSRI's didn't work, you'd have to self medicate with meth or coke or weed or heroin or opiates or whatever makes u happy. For extreme insomnia, they'd only write for hydroxyzine or trazadone. They wouldn't even give promethazine for insomnia since it's not indicated for sleep and they've heard that rappers and druggies like promethazine syrup.

With all the unhappiness in the world and if I was a pharmacist, I wouldn't give a flying fuck if my patients/customers got their meds filled and went home and took 10 of them with a joint or blunt AND a crack rock. Who cares if folks get a little happiness or euphoria out of their medicine. That's a good side effect after all. I truly don't understand how pharmacists think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Judgey ass pharmacists
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 12:16:08 AM »
yeah, that's fucked up but dude...  i like you but you're a damn magnet for drama.  i've been in one single fight in my life, how is it that you keep winding up in this shit? 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:21:12 AM by MoeMentim »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 11:48:19 PM »
I'm gonna take up for myself and there's a way to go about things and there's a way to not go about things. He could've said "Do you mind telling me why you've been going to a different pharmacy every month for the past few months? or he could've said "These are a day or two early but we'll have them ready for you on such and such day" as I wasn't even really needing them that day, I was in the drop off lane. And once I walked away, it was over in my opinion and "store policy" says don't follow anybody outside unless you're security so he was in the wrong for following me outside. I heard his managers (and the cops) getting on his ass about that multiple times. His manager even told the cop she saw him running towards the front door while I was just casually strolling to my car since there was a Walgreens or CVS next door.

And I haven't been in a fight (or even hit anyone) in like 13 yrs! My two assault charges that were on my record were expunged because they happened when I was a teenager.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 08:02:51 AM »
did you find a place to fill?  if another place hassles you have them call your doctor.  also, is a person not free to shop around for the best price?  anytime a pharm raises a price on me i call elsewhere...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 01:48:12 AM »
also, is a person not free to shop around for the best price?
That's exactly what I told the pharmacist and the cops. I said they didn't get my PA (prior authorization/approval) done/approved for my ambien until a few weeks ago so I went to different pharmacies (the last few months) to compare the cost and found a mom and pop that was the cheapest until I got on discountrx (or whatever that website is) that lets you print off coupons and literally saves u like $30-40 on 30 ambien. I think the price was $50-60 something without the coupon and with the coupon, it was only like $15-20, maybe $13 something...I can't remember exactly but it was a huge difference. 

And yes, I got them all filled at Walgreens across the street. They said they're a little early so 2 will be ready tomorrow and 1 will be ready the next day. I said cool, I'll see y'all tomorrow for the 2.

Like you said, shopping around at different pharmacies for the best price should NOT be considered "a huge red flag" for pharmacists. I mean, after all, they do have a computer with your prescription monitoring program info right in front of them.

There's no such thing as "red flags" anymore. You're either doctor shopping and gonna get caught (except in Missouri if done right since no script monitoring) OR you're going to your normal doctors and getting your scripts legally. You can't "doctor shop" anymore to get multiple scripts of the same or similar medicines. You can only "doctor shop" if a doctor doesn't give you what you want so you go to another doctor or two or three until you get what you want but that's not against the law.

He should've been able to see that I must have recently moved because I always got my scripts from one doctor in one state at a few different pharmacies because I didn't have insurance at the time and I went to wherever had the cheapest Adderall (or m'done or morphine or kpins or ambien or norcos) until a few months ago when I started getting my scripts from another doctor in my current state and going to a different pharmacy every month.

Why not just straight up ask me what's going on 'cause my PMP looks weird to him? I could've explained everything without any kind of lying. I really think some pharmacists are on power trips like some cops are and they let the power go to their heads sometimes. I have long hair and a pretty big beard so I guess I'm the picture of a "druggie" in his mind. But with all 3 medicines being psychiatric medications, maybe he should think "man this guy has problems if he doesn't even cut his hair or shave".

Empathy is (one of many things) missing in this world today and I think that's why a lot of us get high. For me personally, I like to escape the shitty world we live in for a few hours at a time every now and then....especially with weed, benzo's and opiates/opioids but still don't have any bud! Easiest drug to get and haven't had any in a few months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal