Core Topics > Drug Testing & Analysis

Detox drinks etc?

(1/1)

Crispih:
Needing to know anyone’s experience using detox drinks etc for passing urine drug tests, just need to know the best to look into buying for court ordered outpatient rehab I have to do to get a felony expunged off my record. Need any recommendations BESIDES abstinence bc I’m not an idiot if that was an option I had time for I wouldn’t be asking this. Thanks y’all

bignasty:
What's your tolerance like and what are you using? Is there anyway that you can take hydrocodone or kratom or suboxone or fentanyl for the next few days? I'd assume you're taking a simple 5 panel UA but even if you're taking a 10 or 12 panel, suboxone, kratom or fent won't show up. Hydrocodone also usually doesn't show up in UAs.

I've always heard and read that those detox drinks are bullshit and don't really work. If that's your only option, I'd buy one that mentions keeping your creatinine levels correct and drink the detox drink and a shitload of water for the 24 hrs before the test especially the last 6-8 hrs before the test. That way, you'll at least get your levels lower and hopefully below the cutoff level for whatever drug you've been taking.

What's currently in your system? Weed or pills or powders or what? Give a little more info so I can give better advice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version