Author Topic: Fentanyl and Heroin (Connecticut) feeling psychedelic  (Read 76 times)

Offline Tainted (OP)

• narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
  • Former Moderator
Fentanyl and Heroin (Connecticut) feeling psychedelic
« on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:31 AM »
Let me start this off by saying I reagant test every drug I get with either mecke, mandelin, marquis, or ehlrich test kits. This includes heroin (I've been sold stuff from trusted source that wasn't heroin, made my heart race, hands felt really warm, etc. I did not reagant test it) I also have fentanyl test strips from the bunk police which I use every time I inject.

Lately, my dealer has had some really really really fire bags (I live in Connecticut, new haven specifically) they test positive for fentanyl with my strips. I'm on methadone and take 80mg a day, normally I need a bundle in a shot from any dealer, and most of the time it barely gets me to nodding.

This new stuff from my regular guy (I just moved here 2 years ago, but my friends have been dealing with him for like 5 years) I started off slow with because of the bad experience I had with it not being heroin. I only did 3 bags. I got so high , nearly ODed I think. Anyways, it was VERY psychedelic feeling. The times I was conscious and not nodding, everything was very colorful. I've done a lot of DMT, LSD, and Ketamine in the past 2 years, but not for the last 5-6 months as I've been on a heroin binge. At first, I thought I was ODing and this was caused by lack of oxygen, or perhaps Rick Strassman is right and DMT was being released in my brain. It felt similar to K in a way, but much much much more colorful, like mixing LSD and K.

Anyways, the more I did, the less psychedelic it felt, until that went away completely and I just get really noddy. However, the other night my friend called me at 1am bugging out that the guy I hooked him up with was cutting his dope with K. (He sells K and is very well aware of the effects) he did a small amount and was driving home and started seeing shit jumping out of the trees that wasn't there (he does not do uppers, it was no kind of psychosis, and no other drugs were involved that day) he had to pull over.

This has me thinking that the dope is cut with a fentanyl analogue that has action on receptors similar to that of Ketamine or it's analogues. I know Ketamine has action on opiate receptors as well as NMDA receptors. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what it could be? or if anyone else has had similar experiences. I don't believe it's cut with K, as it produces too colorful effects, way too psychedelic, and the powder looks just like heroin, K has a very distinct salt look to it.

I've tested it with my kits, but unfortunately they went bad and I couldn't use my mandelin kit (mandelin goes bad so fast and honestly is not a reliable test for K) I may buy some and send it to ecstasy labs, but if anyone here has any similar experiences or thoughts, I'd love to hear them. Sorry if this isn't the best place to post this, I am a former mod, but it's been a long time since I've been active.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:27:57 AM by Tainted »
former moderater

Online MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Private
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • MoeMentim is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:Today at 06:35:33 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Fentanyl and Heroin (Connecticut) feeling psychedelic
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 07:15:44 AM »
i recently had a very disassiotiative effect from meth or tar.  i suspect the meth was actually some research chemical.  i had all my physical faculties, yet did really weird shit.  i wound up at work on my day off, didn't think anything of it until boss came & said "i didn't know you were coming in."  i was extremely confused.  actually had my dog outside in the car.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 04:08:52 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
Re: Fentanyl and Heroin (Connecticut) feeling psychedelic
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 12:58:55 AM »
bonus points for being such a dedicated employee ~ i see no harm with that.

you could be up for "Employee of the Month"  :P
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !