dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: what's good to watch online  (Read 6370 times)

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
what's good to watch online
« on: October 08, 2018, 12:44:03 AM »
i'm always looking for stuff to watch, right now i'm starting a rewatch of "shameless" (the us version) on netflix, man is it entertaining!  plenty of booze, drugs & debauchery.  william h macey plays the shiftless, endearing drunken dad.  i tried the original uk version but being used to the us characters i just couldn't get into it.

what's something you enjoyed recently?  movie, show, youtube vid, whatever...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: what's good to watch online
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 12:28:36 PM »
Australian DruglordsWiki

here is episode 1

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
Ricky and Morty is a fucking gem. I'm late to the party to see. i always thought it was some stupid cartoon rip off of Back to the future. But it has hardly anything to do with those movies, and is fucking hilarious. The main character scientist guy rick is always getting fucked up in a bunch of different dimensions doing the drugs he finds.

A good documentary on why we are all gonna be dead by 2030 is Michael Rupert film Collapse. Fucking terrifying what our economy and world is heading too. Never thought id see it in my life time. Vice even just did a piece on him not too long ago.

ever hear about the thousands of missing people that go missing in the National Forests every year. Of which the national park rangers keep no record of missing or dead people from their parks. All these people dissapear in very suspicious ways thats truly horrifying to me. The number one cluster for missing people in the entire world is Yosemite national park. The search and rescue officers that work at these places have some bizarre stories about those areas. Some of the most intriguing content ive come across in awhile. especially since i ran into a skin walker about 4 months ago. David paulides wrote a book called the missing 411 about it, and continues to investigate and does tons of podcast interviews discuss his findings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 07:55:02 AM »
cool, i have new stuff to watch now!  also, bloodline is a good series
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: what\'s good to watch online
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 01:18:02 AM »
what season of shameless are you on? I binge watched the first 8 seasons when I was staying at a hotel/rent by the week place where they had Showtime but I moved out right after the 1st episode of the new season aired.

If you're caught up on the show, did Carl's military school idiot subordinate really kill his annoying girlfriend/wife that he didn't want to be there? I know he said "They'll never find the body sir" but I never saw anything else about it and that part seemed way too far-fetched. I mean a lot of the show is far-fetched but that really took the cake.

Also, I always thought Emmy Rossum was kinda cute but Shameless makes her fucking hot for some reason. If she'd get even small implants put in, she'd really be fucking hot.

Post Merged: October 10, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

A good documentary on why we are all gonna be dead by 2030 is Michael Rupert film Collapse. Fucking terrifying what our economy and world is heading too. Never thought id see it in my life time. Vice even just did a piece on him not too long ago.
You know Michael Ruppert supposedly "shot himself in the head with a shotgun", right? Seems sketchy to me when he's openly questioned the CIA and a lot of other 3 letter agencies.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 01:23:32 AM by bignasty »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 07:32:25 AM »
i'm on the second season for the second time, finished season 19 a bit ago.  sorry i can't answer your question, i generally drink to much to remember.  it's nice for rewatching, just like the first time...  i can tell you kev meets his real parents, siblings, cousins, they're the stereotypical racist hicks.  emmy rossum, hell yeah.  it's her character that makes her so sexy here.  i wouldn't change her boobs at all.

the life of pi is a great flick.  not sure if it's free online though.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 07:40:49 AM by MoeMentim »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 11:07:30 PM »
i can tell you kev meets his real parents, siblings, cousins, they're the stereotypical racist hicks.  emmy rossum, hell yeah.  it's her character that makes her so sexy here.  i wouldn't change her boobs at all.
I didn't realize Kev didn't know his family but I guess I've never heard him talk about them.

And yeah, her character definitely makes her sexy AF. If she had a full C cup, she'd be perfect. Her small tits goes well with her nice ass but she could use slightly bigger boobs, not huge but slightly bigger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 06:45:42 AM »
So us shameless better than UK version or? I'm hearing many recommendations over time about the show but just never got to it and don't know what version people like. Is the cute/hot girl in the us version?

I've been enjoying better call saul and claws lately as far as new shows. Also watching the outer limits sometimes, I used to watch it on TV when it came on, but that was barely ever. The first few seasons are good, 5 and 6 are lame, the last one 7 is the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 09:34:39 AM »
the us version is the one i'm watching & has the hot girl.  i tried to watch the uk version but i love the us characters so i couldn't really get into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 09:41:34 PM »
So us shameless better than UK version or? I'm hearing many recommendations over time about the show but just never got to it and don't know what version people like. Is the cute/hot girl in the us version?

I've been enjoying better call saul and claws lately as far as new shows. Also watching the outer limits sometimes, I used to watch it on TV when it came on, but that was barely ever. The first few seasons are good, 5 and 6 are lame, the last one 7 is the best.
If you're in the states, I'd recommend the US version and it's the one with Emmy Rossum in it. You remember the ugly ass guy from Counting Crows dating a hot young girl about 10 yrs ago? Well, that's her and never really saw her on anything until I started watching Shameless. Actually that doesn't narrow her down that much 'cause that guy stays with girls that are way outta his league. He dated Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox like back to back or around the same time in their "Friends" days, and he's dated a few other hot chicks that you wouldn't think would date him. He must have a great personality and/or a huge dick, LOL.

I never binge-watch shows but they were playing 2 seasons per weekend, 1 a day so I watched that show all day on Saturday and Sunday for like a month to get caught up. Then, I lost Showtime so I haven't seen the new episodes. It's a great show. Plenty of drugs/alcohol and it's hilarious. Gonna try to watch the new episodes on Amazon Prime.

Also, what season is Better Call Saul on now? I tried to watch it the other night but I need to start from Season 1. I swore I was gonna watch it when Breaking Bad went off the air but I needed a little more mourning time for BB before I could watch Saul in anything else, especially a spin-off.

One last thing. You can never go wrong watching most of the Adult Swim shows but I have to admit that I've never been able to get into Rick and Morty, and I watch the Mike Tyson show they have and even got into Boondocks AND Squidbillies once while watchin 'em stoned. Those shows are actually hilarious. On Squidbillies, they're always cooking meth or talking about meth since they're rednecks/hillbillies.

One more last thing.....If you've never seen Workaholics (or Always Sunny), I highly recommend it. It's fucking hilarious and really sums up what it's like to be late 20's/early 30's with no wife or kids yet and still trying to party (and thinking) like a college kid. It shows what it's like to not be a kid anymore but not be a "grown up" at all yet either. Truly hilarious shit for this generation. It's created a lot of acting roles in movies for adam devine and anders holm. Adam Devine has been in a lot of shit (Modern Family, the Pitch Perfects, The Intern 'Anders Holm also in this one', Neighbors, etc..) since they created this show together with two of their other buddies.

Also, it's hard to find on TV but Ridiculousness and Tosh.0 are both great shows with great writers and truly great dramadies. Just joking, they both get on my fucking nerves 'cause they're on all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »
i am currently watching TV streaming of "The Girlfriend Experience" (high end working girl) and "The Line of Duty" (British police anti-corruption unit).

but the best thing i have seen recently is Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia "Clandestine MDMA Production" - without watched precursors - a very intricate and lengthy procedure only for dedicated chemists ! ... and NO, you can't even begin to replicate such a complex, Herculean task.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 03:05:02 AM »
but the best thing i have seen recently is Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia "Clandestine MDMA Production" - without watched precursors - a very intricate and lengthy procedure only for dedicated chemists ! ... and NO, you can't even begin to replicate such a complex, Herculean task.
I've seen that one. Why do they need that Sassafrass shit? Can they not use some other recipe or some other chemical? Is that show telling me that there would be no more MDMA on Earth if there were none of those specific trees left?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal