Author Topic: benzo lovers (Favorite 'uncommon' benzo and least favorite)  (Read 278 times)

Online bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Private
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:Today at 04:02:36 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
benzo lovers (Favorite 'uncommon' benzo and least favorite)
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:28:53 AM »
For all you benzo lovers out there, what is your favorite benzo? For general anxiety? For panic attacks? For sleep? For fun? For all around benzo? Strongest benzo? I'd like to know everything you can offer regarding your favorite benzo's and I'd rather not hear exclusively about clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam and alprazolam as I have plenty of experience with those. However, if that's all you have experience with since they're the most common, please feel free to comment. I'm looking to order some RC benzo's or triazolobenzo's like clonazolam or etizolam or flubromazolam, OR benzo's from other countries like bromazepam or nimetazepam or nitrazepam or flunitrazepam OR just benzo's that aren't RX'd very much in the states like temazepam, triazolam, adinazolam, oxazepam, midazolam, etc..

For me:
1) favorite all around benzo = clonazepam
2) favorite for fun = midazolam but only had it IV a few times and orally about 5 times
3) favorite for sleep = nitrazepam but would be temazepam if I could've tried the 30's instead of the 15's
4) favorite for anxiety attacks = midazolam or alprazolam
5) favorite for general anxiety = clonazepam

6) LEAST favorite benzo = lorazepam and I've tried it in small doses and high doses

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 04:08:52 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
Re: benzo lovers (Favorite 'uncommon' benzo and least favorite)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 03:41:40 PM »
worst benzo is Oxazepam and Flunitrazepam (for me).

Etizolam still rates way there.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:58:45 AM by Chip »
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !

Online bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Private
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 08:47:21 PM »
Why oxazepam and flunitrazepam? I thought oxazepam was weak and I know flunitrazepam is strong. I've taken the Mexican rohypnols that are 1mg and have dye in 'em so you can't put 'em in people's drinks and got a nice buzz and some great sleep.

So for RC benzo, you'd choose etizolam over flubromazolam or clonazolam? I have a scale that weighs .001g so I can weigh out a normal dose of the latter 2 and split 'em in half or even in 4th's if I need to.

Offline bonedust

• A High Tension Wire
  • SA_Chat+
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 04, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »
Halcion (triazolam), duh.
Those were the days.
"If I wake up dead I'll wake up just like any other day"

Online bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Private
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 09:43:34 PM »
Halcion (triazolam), duh.
Those were the days.
My experience with halcion is the same as my experience with temazepam. I didn't take enough 'cause I bought some from Mexico that were .125's instead of the .25's. I ended up taking 2 at once but I think it could've been a lot better had I taken 3 or 4 of them instead of 2. Considering I had a huge benzo tolerance at the time and I only took small amounts, I can see why people love temazepam and triazolam. They definitely worked great for sleep like they're supposed to...even in small doses. I'd love to be able to get all the benzo's that I used to have access to from Mexico and the former Yugoslavia where they were at war in the 90's. I believe the last war on European soil.

I wonder if they're OTC in those areas since they were at war not too long ago? I'd imagine a lot of folks have PTSD if they were at war in their own neighborhoods like 20-25 yrs ago. There's something going on over there if they can sell 'em for $0.25 to $0.50 each and make a good profit. I remember ordering let's say 1000 benzo's for 40 cents each and I'd get 'em and count 'em and it'd be 1,250 benzo's instead of 1,000. They'd throw in 250 for free so they must be really really cheap where they're getting them.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 04:08:52 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
Why oxazepam and flunitrazepam? I thought oxazepam was weak and I know flunitrazepam is strong. I've taken the Mexican rohypnols that are 1mg and have dye in 'em so you can't put 'em in people's drinks and got a nice buzz and some great sleep.

So for RC benzo, you'd choose etizolam over flubromazolam or clonazolam? I have a scale that weighs .001g so I can weigh out a normal dose of the latter 2 and split 'em in half or even in 4th's if I need to.

haven't tried the other RC benzos but Oxaz and Flunitraz both make me feel lousy.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !

Online bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Private
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 12:22:17 AM »
Ohhh, I understand that. When I take too much Xanax, I feel lousy the next morning and usually have to do extra dope and/or take Adderall to feel better.

Anybody scripted Ativan/lorazepam? Does it work for you at RX'd dosage or do you have to take more? I've literally taken 20-30mgs of Ativan at a time and still don't really feel much except some drowsiness. It would never work during a true panic attack. Hell, even 10-20mgs of valium/diazepam didn't work for me during the worst of my anxiety BUT valium definitely helps me more than 1-4mg's of ativan.

Tags: