dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Anybody ever successfully bribed a LEO?  (Read 9139 times)

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
Re: Anybody ever successfully bribed a LEO?
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 19, 2018, 11:02:25 PM »
Yea I’ve never had to choose gambling or drugs... I already know I’d choose drugs if that were the case.

The best gamblers in the poker world have a very small % of themselves and charge markup for their talent so it’s not like risking large sums of money.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 02:53:43 AM »
i lived in vegas 25 years & gambled one roll of quarters when i turned 21, that's it. i always thought of it as giving away my drug money.

what happens is if you get a sizeable win, you start to think of it as a way to get more drug money.

but you are very wise to think that way because it is the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Raine

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Raine is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2022, 04:07:02 AM
  • Do no harm but take no shit
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 03:28:41 AM »
Only in Mexico. We got stopped at what looked like a very informal checkpoint.  It cost us less than $10 USD.  Lol! I was terrified and my friend who was Mexican was like "calm down, this will barely cost anything, how many $1 bills do you have?" That's all it took. It was crazy.  I was having mental images of being locked in a Mexican prison up until he haggled with the cop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »
I agree... I’ve found the nicer you are the easier life is with LEOs.  However I’ve been lucky in that aspect because I have no record— no felonies or misdemeanors at all and have been told I don’t look like an addict so I don’t get shit on by them.
I've always said cops are like doctors. Cops don't seem to want to arrest folks that have never been arrested before, but have no trouble arresting folks with a record. Just like doctors don't wanna give somebody their FIRST script of benzo's or adderall or opioids, etc. but they don't care if another doctor got you started and will usually write you whatever you are/were already taking. I got a felony aggravated assault charge when I was 17 and a felony assaulting a LEO (and resisting arrest and 4 other charges) when I was 20 so cops have always treated me like shit and have no problem arresting me.

I'm always nice as can be to cops UNTIL I get in cuffs and in the back of the cop car. Then it's over so fuck it and I cuss them for everything their worth, talk shit about their salary and their mom and talk shit about how they were picked on in high school and feel like they have power 'cause of their badge and gun. Then I tell them I'd beat their ass in a fist fight if they'd take their badge and gun off.

Then, when I eventually calm down, I give them the guilt trip where I explain to them that their jobs are pretty much just putting human beings in cages like animals for petty non-violent or traffic related shit that they themselves have probably done before. If I'm getting a DUI, I ask them if they've ever had a few beers/drinks then gotten behind the wheel. If they say no, I call them a fucking liar. If I'm arrested on a drug charge, I tell them that alcohol (not drugs) is what 'causes folks to beat their wives and 'causes violent crimes to happen and makes people forget what they're doing or what they did, etc..

In case you can't tell, I have zero respect for LEOs except like murder, rape and child molester detectives and even some of them are pieces of shit that'll ignore the evidence once they get a theory in their head and want to be right. This might be wrong of me but I've taught both my sons that I'll never speak to them again if they ever become a police officer. I even tell them that I hate Chase from Paw Patrol 'cause he drives a K-9 police SUV and is pretty much a cop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2018, 11:05:31 PM »
Lol damn bignasty.... I understand the frustration for sure especially if they’ve always treated you poorly but you should try your absolute best not to react like that.  I’m sure it’s easier said than done though when you’re fired up and they’re directly in front of you for you to take out your frustration.

I actually got pulled over in South Dakota on the way home... the speed limit is 80 there and a local bartender told me they WILL pull you over if you’re going 81 because they were pissed when the law was changed— they wanted it to stay 70 MPH.  I thought she was totally full of shit and that no cop would pull someone over for 1-3 MPH over the limit because from my experience in Ohio you have to be going at least 10 MPH over the limit to get pulled over.... and usually more like 15.  Sure enough I had my cruise set to 83 and got pulled over.... and he went out of his way to do it because he had to wait for a few semis to pass until he could finally get out in the road and get to me.  He had me come to the front seat of his patrol car and showed me his radar clocked me at 82.  He asked me a bunch of questions... I joked about the Cavs who are my favorite team and losing LeBron James and he had no idea who LeBron was... LOL.  He ended up giving me a warning... I was shocked.  But I mean shit what kind of ticket is 2 over?  He was actually super nice but man what a hassle for him to do all that to write me a warning for freaking 2 MPH over the speed limit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal