Author Topic: dragon balls  (Read 127 times)

Online MoeMentim (OP)

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • SA_Chat+
  • **
  • Join Date: Nov 2015
  • Location:
  • Posts: 467
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • MoeMentim is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:Today at 07:16:30 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
dragon balls
« on: June 30, 2018, 08:22:10 AM »
check these things out: each is 3000 grams of 99% thc, the remaining 1% being added terpines to restore and/or improve taste.




link:  https://loudbank.com/dragon-balls-3000g-of-pure-thc/



« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:39:35 AM by MoeMentim »

Offline Chip

  • Server Admin
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Join Date: Dec 2014
  • Location: Australia
  • Posts: 5332
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Gender: Male
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 02:53:34 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
Re: dragon balls
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:15:15 AM »
very cool but what do you do with it ?

amazing.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !

Online MoeMentim (OP)

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • SA_Chat+
  • **
  • Join Date: Nov 2015
  • Location:
  • Posts: 467
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • MoeMentim is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:Today at 07:16:30 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: dragon balls
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 10:32:25 AM »
it's basically shatter so you break off a piece and dab with it.  I probably dab a gram in 2 weeks so one of these would last me 17 years if my stoned math is right.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:41:07 AM by MoeMentim »

Offline Chip

  • Server Admin
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Join Date: Dec 2014
  • Location: Australia
  • Posts: 5332
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Gender: Male
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 02:53:34 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
Re: dragon balls
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 03:38:00 PM »
wow. cool ... thanks @MoeMentim.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !

Offline limerence

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location:
  • Posts: 72
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • limerence is new on the scene.
  • Gender: Male
  • Last Login:July 02, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: dragon balls
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »
now thats art. high quality pure extracts of flowers (not just pot;) look beautiful.

Tags:
 




TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.


TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE



Founded December 2014