dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Opinions on sandoz brand fentanyl patches  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Fentanylbliss (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Fentanylbliss is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Opinions on sandoz brand fentanyl patches
« on: January 03, 2018, 12:22:57 AM »
Today was the first time I’ve had non gel patches since I’ve gotten a legal prescription. The pharmacy only had the sandoz brand so I said fuck it I’ll give it a try. It has 8.4mg of fent in it compared to the 50mcg acts is gel patches so that was appealing to me. Last time I had sandoz patches they were gel but this was 5-6 years ago. I hope these are good to chew on. Let me hear your opinions on these non gel sandoz patches. Thanks everyone.

FENTANYLBLISS OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Opinions on sandoz brand fentanyl patches
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 09:46:46 AM »
Sorry I’ve only had the gels and we smoked those. I’ve heard you can extract the fent from those but checking it sounds a hell of a lot easier. Just don’t fall asleep with it in ya mouth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Z

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:41:01 PM »
I gummed them and it was ok.  Seem people smoke them on foil with success.  A long soak in iso or an acidic solution under mild heat works for an extraction. 

You can evap the iso after for powder, but we are talking tiny quantities.  As far as safety goes gum it, but I found it dissapointing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 02:31:39 PM »
I used to LOVE sandoz gel patches 'cause the 100's had like 16mgs of total fent in them but the new non-gel patches SUCK no matter how you do them. I was recently on 120 mgs of 'done and wearing  75 mcg patch would usually keep me well for 3 days. Well, these fuckin patches didn't do shit....even when I wore 2 or more of the 75s.

I didn't know what the fuck was wrong but I was sneezing and sick as shit after 36 hrs of wearing them (not that I ever felt good off them at all but after 36 hrs I really started feeling even worse) and chewing them did nothing for me. It seems the fent is locked inside the fucking glue on the back. I've removed the glue from some non-gel patches and felt just as good as chewing a gel patch but these sandoz ones SUCK now.

So I eventually ran out of the 20 75's I had bought for like $10 each and decided to take 80mgs of 'done to stay well. I was FUCKED UP all day from 80mgs of 'done which wouldn't even keep me all the way well before the 2 or 3 weeks of wearing these shitty Sandoz patches. The next day I took 70mgs of 'done, same thing as i was fucked up all day. I went down 10mgs a day until I was only taking 40mgs of 'done and feeling fine.
SOOO unless you're trying to wean down your tolerance, I'd stay the fuck away from these new Sandoz patches. Unless you're badass at chemistry and can somehow extract the fent from them. However, I didn't get anything even from wearing them like you're supposed to!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 04:33:38 AM »
I gummed them and it was ok.  Seem people smoke them on foil with success.  A long soak in iso or an acidic solution under mild heat works for an extraction. 

You can evap the iso after for powder, but we are talking tiny quantities.  As far as safety goes gum it, but I found it dissapointing.

Yeah I just use these ones buccally and the other half of my script I wear them. I like the gels better but these are cool I guess

FENTANYLBLISS OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 05:30:17 AM »
Do the sandoz brand non-gel patches have the band-aid color on one side and the shiny, mirror-like backing part that you put on your skin? If not, everything i said is about the apotex brand of fent patches. Those are the WORST of all fent patches no matter how you use them IMO.

However, I still think the sandoz brand sucks now. Are they clear with "Fentanyl 50 mcg/hr" stamped in white all over it? If so, you can peel the glue off the back of them and put them on your gums and they're just as good as gel IMO. There's one brand of non-gels that you can do that with but I'm not sure of the brand. It's a very thin layer of glue so you have to be careful the first few times you do it. Once you get it started, it's not that hard at all.

You want to peel off the CLEAR glue and leave the white glue/plastic behind. The white part is the fent and you can feel that it's wet if you do it exactly right. It's probably wasting it to feel the wetness but I used to do it to make sure I had done everything right. If you go too fast and the clear glue starts pulling off the white glue/plastic part, go to another corner and start peeling from there because you don't wanna keep peeling once the white part starts coming off. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
I know the old gel ones were great. Cut the sides off and let the 2 sides dry.  Once it turns to a film after about a day and a half peel in off and kinda fold it up into a foiled boat and chase it. 3 to 4 good hits to clear the foil, just make sure someone is watching you because it is easy as a mother fucker to fall out. Christ we had a tolerance that was so fucking insanely high. This he patches were basically a curse after a minute. Lots of nodding though. Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 05:47:48 AM »
Do the sandoz brand non-gel patches have the band-aid color on one side and the shiny, mirror-like backing part that you put on your skin? If not, everything i said is about the apotex brand of fent patches. Those are the WORST of all fent patches no matter how you use them IMO.

However, I still think the sandoz brand sucks now. Are they clear with "Fentanyl 50 mcg/hr" stamped in white all over it? If so, you can peel the glue off the back of them and put them on your gums and they're just as good as gel IMO. There's one brand of non-gels that you can do that with but I'm not sure of the brand. It's a very thin layer of glue so you have to be careful the first few times you do it. Once you get it started, it's not that hard at all.

You want to peel off the CLEAR glue and leave the white glue/plastic behind. The white part is the fent and you can feel that it's wet if you do it exactly right. It's probably wasting it to feel the wetness but I used to do it to make sure I had done everything right. If you go too fast and the clear glue starts pulling off the white glue/plastic part, go to another corner and start peeling from there because you don't wanna keep peeling once the white part starts coming off.

Nah the ones with the shiny side are the apotex brand and they are bullshit. The sandoz are clear with green “fentanyl transdermal system 50mcg/hr as well as like green stripes to help you see the patch better. Im so used to the gels and I’m gonna have my pharmacy order them for me next script. I’ve literally have only gotten the gels for the last 3 going on 4 years except the last 2 scripts ive gotten which one of the scripts was only a 15 day supply and this month I decided just to get the full month supply.

FENTANYLBLISS OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: