dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Issues at the pharmacy  (Read 5818 times)

Offline Fentanylbliss (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Fentanylbliss is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Issues at the pharmacy
« on: December 19, 2017, 08:41:11 AM »
Am I the only one whose been having a problem paying out of pocket for my fentanyl patches. I always go to one pharmacy specifically a Walgreens to get them, not because I have to by some contrast with my doctor but rather just because I prefer going there. Now I’m getting told that even if I don’t have insurance it’s “policy” that I cannot pay for my scripts out of pocket. With that being said, for the past 5-6 months I’ve been going there paying out of pocket up until as recently as last month (my last script). I go there today and they fucking pharmacist tells me that he won’t fill it. So I go to another Walgreens well two actually and get told the same thing. Then I go to a Walmart and the pharmacist tells me he would have to call my doctor which I’m totally cool with since it’s a legit prescription, then he said he’d have to call someone else, then he hits me with “I also have to call the medical board”. So I just got my prescription back and took it to a cvs. Basically in more or less words had the same issue. Then I finally go to a Johns Hopkins pharmacy and they let me pay for it out of pocket. This has been such a ducking pain in the ass. I can’t wait until I get my blue cross blue shield back at on the first of the year. Had anyone else been having problems paying out of pocket for their patches, or any other narcotic at that? I understand the government a cracking down but it shouldn’t be this hard when the script is not early, totally legit, and for someone whose evening getting them for well over 3 years (9.5 times out of 10). Anyone please let me know if you are having any of the same issues.

FENTANYLBLISS OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Issues at the pharmacy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:43 AM »
Jesus Christ that is strange. You did say on time though like full thirty days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Fentanylbliss (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Fentanylbliss is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Re: Issues at the pharmacy
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 01:48:39 AM »
Jesus Christ that is strange. You did say on time though like full thirty days?

Well it was actually 6 days past due

FENTANYLBLISS OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Tags: