dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Helping those w/ Vomiting & Constipation Hm4J v.2.0.1  (Read 8182 times)

Offline v1Hm4J (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • v1Hm4J is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 27, 2017, 02:45:56 AM
  • powered by Linux and Simple Machines
Helping those w/ Vomiting & Constipation Hm4J v.2.0.1
« on: November 26, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
This info is getting auto deleted on a popular opiate centred subreddit.

Always consult your physician this is not medical advice.

I love poppies and many other plants they keep me motivated among other things. I've been homeless many times and I really don't like sickness; I have dealt with digestive problems for 3/4 of my life. In my experience good gastroenterologist(stomach doctor) are not common.
-
Things that are likely causing you constipation and peristalsis.
-
Using tobacco, too much Processed salt, Improperly chewing food, high fats/fibers diet on a daily basis, lack of vitamin C "Ascorbic Acid", Magnesium, Calcium, SEA SALT/UNPROCESSED SALT, Drinking your calories e.g. sweet tea, milk, soda. Drinking water too soon before or after eating. High tolerance to digestive miracles like Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar/Carbohydrates, Cannabis, Spicy foods(even ginger).
Not enough water/Sea salt (I drink 2liters upon waking and get about 5liters a day about 4 minimum if eating a lot that day.)
Using opiates too often (Research the 64 hour rule) I would suggest a minimum of 96 hours if you are using Papaver as opposed to kratom or the plant that contains the metabolite of tramadol.
-
Sources of Magnesium , Vitamin C, Potassium Calcium
Potassium Your neighbourhoods fruit tree. Magnesium Cocoa. Vitamin C "Ascorbate Acid" Pine needles and many other trees. Calcium you can find in clay sometimes.
-
Acute Vomiting and potential acidosis/dehydration.
For the dehydration and electrolyte imbalances: Electrolytes: I am pretty sure the anal cavity and under the tongue can absorb nutrients and water without disturbing digestion.

For the vomiting and gastrointestinal spasms making it near impossible to hold down any liquid/food cease tobacco use immediately imho. Liquid: Baking Soda, Calcium, and Sea Salt(Too much of these things mixed with your water can cause the water to bypass the kidneys and not get absorbed for long periods of time.[I believe 2 teaspoons of sodium per 1Liter of water is when the water begins to have the potential to become too thick this of course depends on your bodies electrolyte levels] I'm not advising you to drink salt water that is of the consistency of ocean water or do anything in this post.

Always consult your physician this is not medical advice.

v2.0
Research Candiasis with a sceptical mind, seriously processed sodium is very serious left unmoderated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Helping those w/ Vomiting & Constipation Hm4J v.2.0.1
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 01:27:54 AM »
First off I just want to welcome you to the board as I see that this is your first post. It’s always good to see new faces around here as there aren’t to many new people coming in as there was in the beginning. I suppose that is to be expected though. I’m curious how you found us and if you were a member of opiophile because that is where a lot of us came from when it shit down. We have a new members section where we ask that people make an intro thread to introduce themselves and kind of share some shit about themselves to help us get an idea about who you are and where you are in your drug use and all that good stuff. That isn’t something you have to do of course. It isn’t mandatory or anything like that. We aren’t dicks or stuck on rules or anything as the biggest rule is just about the only one you have to follow . That rule is don’t solicit drugs here, not in private messages and of course not on the open board not on the private boards. No asking to buy, no trying to sale, no asking someone to meet up to buy. Keep all that away from the site. Other than that we are pretty easy. I’m pretty sure there are some other rules written down somewhere here that you should go over. I forget where though. Like I said. Welcome to the board, kick your shoes off and stay a while. @v1Hm4J

I think you are getting a little overboard on the idea of the body not being able to control the amount of magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium. If I’m not mistaken it takes a lot of work to get our bodies anywhere close to having an issue from lack of needed minerals. Drinking magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) is what you would use to increase mag levels in your body. But the only thing it would do for most people is help them shit. It is fucking fantastic for that, trust me, after a week and a half to two weeks without shitting it is the only thing that will help my poor little pooper open up and deliver my large morphine baby. Speaking of babies, it’s also used to help women suffering from pre eclampsia or eclampsia not have seizures. They make a drink to help with constipation that is magnesium citrate I believe.
Anyway, I’m no doctor or medical student or chemist but from what I can tell is that article was written for someone with a very severe medical issue in mind. I might be taking your post the wrong way but it sounds like you are trying to give advice about something that doesn’t really pertain to anyone here because we just deal with constipation from to much junk and not any sort of dehydration that gets us anywhere near needing to supplement minerals. Like I said maybe I’m confused about your post but it just seems like you copy and pasted a medical paper. I guess I’m just confused if you think it contains advice for people here to use or maybe you were looking to start a conversation about the processes that the body uses to keep itself working right?  Anyway I’m not trying to be a dick, just trying to figure out your reasoning. Cheers
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:42:00 AM by Thoms »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline v1Hm4J (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • v1Hm4J is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 27, 2017, 02:45:56 AM
  • powered by Linux and Simple Machines
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 02:44:52 AM »
Thankyou so very much I have taken your words into consideration and have come up with post version 2.0.3 here it is

Not copy and pasted all researched by hand and compiled and written by hand how flattering though :drinkssky:

Wish I could just edit the original post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:51:57 AM »
The edit time limit is more for stopping people changing things long after the fact. If you message chipper or one of the mods or admins with the text in the message I'm sure it will get changed quick.  If I wasn't in my phone and clicked links on it then I would do it right now.

Welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 06:32:46 AM »
I see that you had brought up polydrug use and in my opinion that does indeed change things very much. When you bring stimulants into the picture you also bring a higher chance of more severe dehydration. You said something about the metabolites of tramadol, I’m curious what exactly you mean there. Also I assume you have personally dealt with some medical issues that have influenced your post. Without invading your privacy I’d like to hear about that if you are up to talking about it. Is English your first language? I don’t mean to say that your writing isn’t good or anything, just that the flow feels a little different I guess. I’m nod very informed when it comes to hard core stimulant use but I know chipper (the daddy of this forum) has a great understanding of all the ends and outs of the clear. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions