dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Advice on COMING DOWN from possible BATH SALT tweak ??? [PLEASE HELP!]  (Read 6199 times)

Offline gnossos (OP)

• The.Opiophile.You.Love.to.Hate
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gnossos is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 01, 2024, 12:31:52 AM
  • Distorted reality's now a necessity to be free.
    • ART in ANARCHY

ANYONE KNOW ANY WEIRD "OLD WIVE'S" TYPE REMEDIES, HOMEOPATHIC/HERBAL/VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS, OTC MEDS OR WTF EVER THAT CAN HELP SPEED UP THIS FUCKING HORRIFIC COME DOWN??? (Took a few vitamins, forced myself to eat a few bites and hydrated at least...)

It's been a tweekend for me, but as soon as I did the first shot of ice I knew something was amiss. I instantly recognized the MUCH more intense rush, the particularly painful, stinging burn that was worse than the usual tweak shot, etc. Come to think of it, the bag definitely had less shards than usual and more crushed powder...

My best guess is that the speed was 50/50 of each at the least, more mephedrone (bath salts) than anything else more than likely. This has happened to me once before in San Diego (my husband and I flew over for a job interview, yet somehow wound up shooting up in one of the tents on the sidewalk downtown)...

So I realize that I've now managed to unknowingly inject bath salts on two different occasions... both with pretty scary results. I've calmed down quite a bit, and THANK GOD I've still got at least 4 or 5 Xanies left, a bit of liquor, etc. And, luckily my fucking heart isn't hurting worse than it ever has ANYMORE... (Yep, been doing it most of the day. Of course I only noticed after I FINALLY moved from the one spot I'd been plastered to for what, 24 hours?) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
. : cause every junkies like a settin' sun : .

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
With all due respect.....you're a HOT MESS.  Seriously I mean no affront,it pains me to read of your troubles.  My only advice is to GET AWAY FROM THE METH.  Did me wonders.....I'm a lifelong opiate addict now, but it's so much more manageable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
Take enough Xanax to sleep-go to sleep-hopefully feel more human upon waking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions