dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: It's my birthday and I can't help but cry  (Read 12418 times)

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Re: It's my birthday and I can't help but cry
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 14, 2017, 10:46:02 AM »
Hey, to the OP, I know you posted this awhile ago, but i read it now and haven't been on the forums in awhile. I feel you, a lot of parts of your story i can empathise with. 11 years of opiates for me, and last august I was convinced by my husband to go do an ibogaine treatment. My intentions were to take a break for a year and lower tolerence and money spent on opiates, his intention is to quit forever, so tehre's major clashing right now but we have not reached the one year point, so i'm sticking it out till then. I told myself I'd give it a chance and see if i start liking being clean ever, but I'm not going to keep on doing it if it keeps on making me misreble. What a way to waste my life, right? Either waste it being sick/paws/depressed from not using or waste it chasing dope.

Kratom daily is the only thing keeping me going right now, but I still feel like I really would be on the methadone clinic if i could. I am seriously considering it, cause the ibogaine treatment for me did not do shit at all, for my husband it took down his withdrawl and helped mentally a lot. He did a 180 turn, never wants to touch opiates again, and is not being very compassionate that I still constatnly crave them. Methadone is the only thing that has helped with the constant craving and helped me to want to lead a productive life in the past.

I can handle being clean if im just laying here doing the minimum, but I can't get myself to excel or have any motivation to try really. Which is why for me I think maybe I need to approach the subject of methadone again, because I got clean to get a different kind of life, not a more misreable more useless semiexistance.

I know this isn't really advice for you, i am just needing to talk about my own situation too, and feel your pain. No one I can tell this stuff to, since they all have their own agendas and want what they want, not want to hear what I need for myself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 03:18:57 AM »
Seeds from Wally World? Wtf? In surprised, sounds nice though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline FlorAtive (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • FlorAtive is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 07, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
  • You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 08:59:20 AM »
Seeds from Wally World? Wtf? In surprised, sounds nice though
Sam Walton's Wally World if you catch my drift. Avoiding the straight up sourcing.. Also not trying to bypass the rule, just clarifying if thats alright.

@LadyKalma - Thanks for sharing.. It's a hell of a thing innit? I have this WANT to stop and continue the successful life that I built for myself without the drugs, but I have a hard time staying as busy as I should. If I stay busy and I'm around good people, I can be alright and find joy in life itself. But when I get closed off and lounge too much, it's the devils touch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.

Tags: