dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: DUI without blood test or breathalyzer  (Read 4027 times)

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
DUI without blood test or breathalyzer
« on: May 09, 2017, 02:27:50 AM »
So I just got outta jail for careless driving, domestic violence (never hit a woman in my life) and a DUI. I don't drink and wasn't on anything except my scripted 'done and kpins. However, they didn't take my blood. So my question is....how is the DUI gonna stick? Has anybody ever had a similar situation in regards to the DUI happen to them?

I'm so broke that I'm almost thinking of trying to see if the public pretender can get me off of that weak ass DUI. Gotta move towns QUICKLY 'cause I've had 5 tickets in the past month. I literally see the cops slam on brakes when they pass my car. Usually followed by blue lights and a U-turn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • OpiXPO has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:January 23, 2024, 06:44:24 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: DUI without blood test or breathalyzer
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 03:35:13 AM »
What kind of priors? Where you scripted the Kpins? Did you decline the breathalyzer? Or did you do the Field Sobriety Test? Need way more information, otherwise, my answer is it's possible. If your not comfortable posting it, just PM me it. Give me as much of a factual rundown as you can.  I'd also try and get a copy of your arrest report. If you go public defender route, you're going to need to pretty much build your own case and hand it to the defender to get you a better deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: DUI without blood test or breathalyzer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:04:10 AM »
What kind of priors? Where you scripted the Kpins? Did you decline the breathalyzer? Or did you do the Field Sobriety Test? Need way more information, otherwise, my answer is it's possible. If your not comfortable posting it, just PM me it. Give me as much of a factual rundown as you can.  I'd also try and get a copy of your arrest report. If you go public defender route, you're going to need to pretty much build your own case and hand it to the defender to get you a better deal.
1) a lot of shit but everything was expunged in 2007 except a first offense DUI conviction. However, that DUI is so old that I was charged with another first offense DUI the other night.
2) Yes, I'm scripted the kpins
3) They never asked me for a breathalyzer or a blood test.
4) I did the field sobriety test and kicked it's ass except he kept his hand in the corner of my eye for a very long time. From what I've heard, that's the one thing you can't fool or beat. However, when he told me to tilt my head back and count to 30 then tell him to stop. I told him to stop and he said look at my stop watch. It said 31.25 seconds. He was bragging about how good I was doing on the field sobriety test. That's bullshit if they simply go off the eyeball test thing. There's gotta be some OTC stuff that'll make your eyes fail that test.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal