You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Author Topic: When robbing the dope man seems like the only way to stop.  (Read 540 times)

Offline bonedust

• "live only in your tears"
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 01:21:25 PM
Re: When robbing the dope man seems like the only way to stop.
« Reply #14 from previous page: March 13, 2017, 09:21:33 PM »
Look I'm gonna try to help ya here OP, but I can come off as brash. Plus the truth hurts.

I've been reading all your posts lately and I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret--You are just not truly ready to quit.

There's no fucking way I'm the only one that thinks/knows this

Sorry if I came off as a cunt but it's pretty fucking obvious.
"heartbreaker, heartbreaker, she stuck the pins right in her heart... heartbreaker, a pain-maker"

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 08:49:20 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:10 AM »
I don't see any reason to apologize to the op bone dust.
OP do whatever it is you want but please go to a rehab (or trap house, your choice) without internet access. I do believe between your posts about the evils of crystal and your stance on the best way to really stop smoking crack we have a really good picture of where you are mentally. I hope to god you are fucking sleeping finally. Trust me, you need it. Maybe then the DEA agents that found you and are hiding in the bushes outside will finally leave. 

I really don't know why I spend my time writing this. Meh...
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline bonedust

• "live only in your tears"
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 01:21:25 PM
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 02:50:10 AM »
^^^Heh heh.
"heartbreaker, heartbreaker, she stuck the pins right in her heart... heartbreaker, a pain-maker"

Offline dillydudeEL14

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 22, 2017, 02:07:00 PM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 11:42:31 PM »
Damn, yeah I gotta agree that's probably a bad idea.   I have one dealer that I do not like personally, but he never calls or tempts me.  and the other one I have is cool and he does let me know when he has shit, but if i tell him not to he respects it.(lol i havent requested that of him for quite some time now haha) and I just couldn't do that to him.  Like we don't hang out or anything, but for the 5ish minutes that I see him when I come by to cop I feel like we have somewhat bonded and developed a pretty high level of trust that I just couldn't betray.  We actually used to hang out sometimes i would do one at his house and chill for 30 min or an hour, but now he has a live in gf and a kid so he doesnt want people doin shit there.  But yeah I couldn't do that unless someone REALLY deserved it and still it could have bad consequences.

Offline gnossos (OP)

• The.Opiophile.You.Love.to.Hate
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gnossos is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 23, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
  • Distorted reality's now a necessity to be free.
    • Take the Power Back: Silence Can Be Violence
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »
I think these post was made during a bad stretch of meth use and isn't what the OP actually believes in a clearer state of mind.

^ Yep. Another thread to add to my wall of shame. I have to say, I do appreciate everyone's harsh criticism, cause sometimes I need it to bring me back down to earth. It's just so easy to blame the dope dealer for my problems but obviously it's not their fault.

Apparently I neglected to mention that this wasn't an idea I was thinking about doing, it's something I had already done, I think the night I posted this.... I mean I don't cop dope myself, my hubby always takes care of that, I was just along for the ride. Dude's a 30min or so drive away and has no idea where we're at, but yeah, we were pretty paranoid there for awhile... Wasn't worth it in the end.

Let's not pretend like we haven't all done shit we regret when we're strung out. You'd be hard-pressed to find an addict who hasn't stolen from someone in some form or another to support their habit. Doesn't make it right, it's just part of "the game" I guess... I've been on both sides of it.

Jesus Christ OP,Narcan won't reverse a lead overdose. Never forget that little fact.

I need that quote on one of those motivational posters in my bedroom.

Look I'm gonna try to help ya here OP, but I can come off as brash. Plus the truth hurts.I've been reading all your posts lately and I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret--You are just not truly ready to quit.There's no fucking way I'm the only one that thinks/knows thisSorry if I came off as a cunt but it's pretty fucking obvious.

I agree, and I can handle criticism.

I don't see any reason to apologize to the op bone dust. OP do whatever it is you want but please go to a rehab (or trap house, your choice) without internet access. I do believe between your posts about the evils of crystal and your stance on the best way to really stop smoking crack we have a really good picture of where you are mentally. I hope to god you are fucking sleeping finally. Trust me, you need it. Maybe then the DEA agents that found you and are hiding in the bushes outside will finally leave.  I really don't know why I spend my time writing this. Meh...

LMAO. Touche.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:37:47 AM by gnossos »
. : cause every junkies like a settin' sun : .

Tags:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE