dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Very puzzling thing that just happened to me thought had an emergency  (Read 9866 times)

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
Yea, yup. Refreshing(?) and flabbergasted.

Ok guys I’ll try and keep this short as no one appreciates a good ramble except me obviously. And I want to play thief before I pass out soon.

Ok so basically I just got done cleaning and started my game up and rolled a smoke up in prep for my shot I was finally ready to take. Oh that sweet rush.

A small side tid, I got good dope luck today. None of my regs were out so I was worried and the block was HOT from something child related they had setting up, so I went with a guy that looked legit/spoke poor english and also had the bags in in his mouth which is a crew and they have the same shit,  not as good as numero uno, but in all honesty really good stuff just eyeballed and a smidge less potent. Anyway they looked small but were hidden in the wraper and eyeballed with fat 10 sacks I got. I usually don’t nod hard from those 10s but they have me crispy and they are nice and fat. So I’m happy.
Any-god-damn-way, I shoot the 10, with a chunk I left undesolved for adding to the smallest piece mind you and it feels real nice. Like nice. I love it when you wonder if you're going to be able to walk without stumbling while your head wants to explode while you wonder if this will be the time you actually pass out.....

I go out to smoke sit down and next thing I know I’m jerking awake my heartbeat is racing I see people who aren’t there watching me I’m scared and paranoid and think people are listening and standing over the fence when there was not and I knew that. I felt BAD. Like I was thinking “fuck I’m going have a seizure or heart attack or I got a clog in my heart or fuck who knows. But I saw movement and had to calm myself down for about 7 seconds as I was terrified. I don’t even know why… I was dreaming about talking to my aunt about nothing scary at all.

I’m really clueless as to why or what happened. It was pretty different then just a normal nod that I jerk awake from. And when I woke up, I had no nods at all!!! I do a little now because I just ate chili dogs. And I'm calm.

But I feel totally fine. And happy! Like a reset button or maybe….. fuck I have no idea. That's so stupid.
No I haven’t binged on any drugs or stimulants, I did do drugs yes. Not in any amount that would cause that, at least I would say.

For that past few days and especially nights I’ve been sick then well enough to hate life but not want to die. I did it on purpose because I really am ready to get on subs, and just kind of fed up with being dependent as I'm just tired all the time the same as when I was a pot head. Haven’t done anything but seeds sparingly for at least 4 days. Last evening I got a pretty small amount of meth; first time in 8 days or so, and proceeded to finally get the rush I’ve been missing from all those shots! Yea you have to make sure it’s after some time off and before you use any other way and bang that shit in one go. I only used, I’d guess about .025-.03 at best. So maybe 30 milligrams. A small line. And I didn’t even do all of that at once.

But boy!! I was rushing very nice! I actually came out of the bathroom and confessed my new found love of needles to my close family member!! I’ve been aching to come clean though. Don’t regret it that much. So I had a small booster last night and then Tar earlier, and then the same thing.~ .1 each shot.  I’ve eaten, not slept but that only one night and not unusual or do I feel burnt.
See not excessive and not an amount that would cause a reaction from to much. I’m concerned for that very reason. If it was from to many to much to long I’d know why.

I hope I explained myself well enough to get what happened. If not always ask as usually. Unless you’re Mr.pooper. I think you just make fun of me big meany.

So is my typing better this way??? More legible??!!?? I sure hope so my terrible auto correct bullshit was getting on my nerves and I’ve been embarrassed and shameful to call myself a mod with that appalling excuse for typing words.

I'm on the fence as to whether I should worry about that, could just be like my sleep paralysis happening during a nod???? that just came to me as a possibility...

Anyone care to comment? I probably shouldn't worry.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:56:20 PM by 6-mam »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
Re: Very puzzling thing that just happened to me thought had an emergency
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »
Ok now WTF is up with this shit!!! I forgot to untie and this vein likes to play slip and slide so I missed, but that went away already and these large lumps are not where I missed or anywhere I've shot up so that's not it...

What the fuck is in that shit that made my head feel like I was going to the hospital, now I am TOLD to go because of bumps... Poison control called me back and asked if I went to the ER. I said I'm not going I don't have the money for another ER Bill.

Any advice besides the aforementioned don't hesitate to help me chew you out for talking sense when I don't speak that launguage, or so I'm told. I hope it's just acidic drugs eating my flesh slowly and nothing actually serious. Maybe it's like cotton fever and more drugs will cancel it out, fight acid with acid???? No? Ok.

* IMAG0254.jpg (24.85 kB . 800x452 - viewed 629 times)
* IMAG0251.jpg (27.01 kB . 800x452 - viewed 635 times)
* IMAG0253.jpg (31.84 kB . 800x452 - viewed 645 times)
* IMAG0254.jpg (24.85 kB . 800x452 - viewed 586 times)

EDIT:: IM AN IDIOT, YES THAT IS WHERE I MISSED... THE BIG LUMP IS EXACTLY WHERE I MISSED  :o :-[ :'( :blank:

Wow I'm going to leave all my dumb post up there to look back at and laugh and take a second to realize how idiodic I can be when I need to lay down and sleep instead of play games and shoot drugs. Well the drugs was needed for sleep but yea.

I keep having flashes of a woman, you know like those dream flashes when your half awake and slip into the dream world, so i hope that means I'll meet a woman that enters in my life soon. I desperately miss being close to one of those strange alien creatures. I need to find a poking stick....

Scarlet if you're reading this just know I will show you pleasure in ways you've only read about at truck stops near east Oakland only the nastiest dirtyiest std vacation hogwash hookers hang out. You know that's the way you want it.... Dirty girl. Byoc.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:04:32 PM by 6-mam »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:38:11 PM »
I've had that reaction before and don't really know exactly what causes it but it goes away and has never become a problem so you are very likely to be perfectly ok soon.

it can come from a partial miss when the tie stays on longer than it should and the mix gets forced out between the vein and the skin (under pressure) but spreads out rather than pool tightly.

I put it down to what I described it as - a reaction of sorts that extends beyond the miss.

how does it look now ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:38:22 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 01:55:23 AM »
I agree with chipper, this is probably from missing. This has happened to me before, the capilaries distribute the fluid around in your arm and it causes a histamine reaction in those spots so there's swelling and redness. That's my best guess anyways, but yes, this has happened more than once when I have missed, so I wouldn't think its cause for alarm. I read that you're supposed to soak the arm in warm water to get the liquid to absorb faster, so try that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 02:23:15 AM »
I've had veins swell like that when the liquid is way too hot.  When that happens you can feel it burning down your vein. 
I've also had veins blow out from not untying and injecting large amounts of liquid.  10cc or more kind of thing. 
That doesn't look like any of that.  I would agree with the others: a histamine reaction and a bit of a miss.  If you go through the vein or dig in and out excessively you can have a bit leak out and cause a miss and histamine reaction even though you were in the vein when you injected.  That seems to happen more when you have a bit of scar tissue in the location and it stays open longer as a consequence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
  • OpiXPO has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:January 23, 2024, 06:44:24 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 05:48:16 AM »
Take some benadryl and motrin along with warm compresses. Don't freak out, when ever I missed a shot I had that happen too and it goes away within a day or so. You should be fine sir as long as you dont get any signs of an abscess forming which is not this.

You should be fine.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:45 AM »
I wasn't worried about the miss after I realized that's what it was even though it was an allergic reaction of some sort. That's gone now.

I thought I was clear about the emergency aspect in the first post! Am I really that hard to understand or does nobody even read what I type?

The original post didn't say anything about a miss.

And it happened again today but only a little less so. I don't get racing heartbeat and paranoia from H....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
  • OpiXPO has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:January 23, 2024, 06:44:24 AM
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 07:22:16 AM »
If its really an emergency then you need to go get actual medical advisement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline syykkogrl

• Reputation Power: 2
  • syykkogrl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 19, 2017, 04:25:53 PM
  • Opiophile's unintended reincarnation
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 07:33:30 AM »
It sounds to me like you just had a fright from, like you said, something like a sleep paralysis type episode, possibly even hypnopompic hallucinations, which is something that about 6.6% of the general population have experienced randomly (with no regular episodes), and is often followed by sleep paralysis.  I understand that this can be an extremely stressful thing to "wake up" to, so to speak, and can cause anxiety attacks and other similar symptoms (like the feeling you may have a stroke/heart attack/etc).  It is believed that when these hallucinations occur, it is from the frontal lobe of the brain becoming depressed, which can cause slower reaction times, as well as short term memory loss (usually only temporary).
I looked up some info for you and will post it here:

"Hypnopompic hallucinations refer to bizarre sensory experiences that occur during the transitory period between a sleeping state and wakefulness.  Imagine sensing that you are slowly transitioning from a sleeping state to being fully awake, when at some point during that transition, you begin seeing vivid geometric shapes, hearing sounds, or even sensing touch."
"Those that use illicit drugs may experience odd dreams as well as hypnagogic and/or hypnopompic hallucinations.  Among drug abusers, it is known that circuitry can be altered in the brain over time, potentially leading to damage and the death of brain cells.  The alterations in brain functioning from illicit drug usage or abuse may lead to sleep abnormalities and manifestations of hypnopompic hallucinations.

Individuals that experience drug-induced psychosis are known to exhibit abnormal neurotransmission and brain activation as a result of the drug.  It is possible for an individual to fall asleep following usage of the drug, only to transition from sleep to wakefulness with a hypnopompic hallucination.  These hallucinations may be an effect resulting from a combination of REM activity and the drug’s mechanism of action."

Idk if this helps you at all, but I do think you'll be okay if that was your main symptom, especially since the symptoms seemed to wane. 
Take care.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 06:30:20 AM »
Sorry, you meant that the emergency was the panicking or the arm redness? I was confused, but I guess I just commented on the part that I had knowledge of and I have no idea about the sleep paralysis or whatever else caused you to feel that way, so I suppose I was just trying to help with what I could. Didn't know that wasn't the right understanding of your post, but I went and read the first one again just now to see if I missed major things that happened or something, and I do think that's possible that I didn't understand all parts good enough to give a play by play of what you said happened, so sorry. Anyways, hope you don't have similar things happen again soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »
Yeah it's a histamine reaction from some unacietalated morphine. God I love morphine and my balls itching so bad it's like they are on fire! You know you got a good hit of morphine when the bottom of your feet itch so bad you have to rip your feet off and attack them. Of corse the best thing to to is to fall back and not move a single muscle so you can enjoy the burning histamine orgasim. Shhhh don't talk I'm morphine cumming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »
Yeah it's a histamine reaction from some unacietalated morphine. God I love morphine and my balls itching so bad it's like they are on fire! You know you got a good hit of morphine when the bottom of your feet itch so bad you have to rip your feet off and attack them. Of corse the best thing to to is to fall back and not move a single muscle so you can enjoy the burning histamine orgasim. Shhhh don't talk I'm morphine cumming.

I can't understand people who like that shit.  I cannot stand that sensation, the itching, burning, rush of anxiety, feeling like my head is going to explode and face getting all red.  The feet and hand itching is SO painful, I always think to myself "if this lasts more than a few seconds I'm going to fucking kill myself" thankfully it never does.  I used to shoot coke too so it's not like I can't enjoy an intense stim rush.  But morphine is so unpleasant. Maybe I would have liked it more in the beginning when I could simultaneously get a huge rush of opioid bliss as well...but never since I've had a tolerance and rushes are harder to come by.

OP I agree with the sleep paralysis thing and/or maybe the rush of anxiety was part of the unacetylated morphine that also caused the histamine rxn in your arm.  Could you tell how long after you did the shot you woke up out of that nod?  Was it seconds or minutes or longer?  If it happened right away then maybe the initial nod was from the sedating effects of the dope and when you woke back up from it, you woke up into the histamine rxn symptoms you were having (but were too high to feel while you were nodding).

BLAH just reading Thoms post is making me itch randomly, where's my back scratcher?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 01:27:39 AM »
That was the first time ive ever gotten the bumps and redness from a miss, it happends all the time now. I just never experienced it before and kinda freakred out. .

The paranoid episode has never happened again. It was strange but I have history of paranoia and anxiety and stuff, it was maybe stress and working nights. Who knows. It was crazy though.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions