dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The much to lovely rush of Dilaudid I've recently acquired a preference for.  (Read 21249 times)

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

• Reputation Power: 7
  • DreamerOnTheRun is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 15, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
  • d8, GG249, M30, d4, A215, p|d
Re: The much to lovely rush of Dilaudid I've recently acquired a preference for.
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 26, 2017, 04:15:49 AM »
Such a stereotypical Florida-story.  Chronic pain patient, used to be on roxicodone orally (occasionally intranasally).  During the roxi-drought/over-regulation, was switched to a dose of Dilaudid that wasnt remotely equal to the dose I was on of oxycodone.  When denied an adjusted dose turned to the needle and now I'm stuck.  Takes me 8mg every 12-hours to keep me well and out of withdrawal, 8mg every 8-hours to be pain-free and atleast 16mg in a single shot to feel a taste of that rush you get at the beginning. not sure if you or any better Ody had a distinct question regarding DilaudidI'd IV use, but if they're is feel free to ask for my humble advice/opinion or moderate knowledge about the opoid & method I have he most experience with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Too strange to live, too rare to die.

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Oxy dilly and heroin are nothing alike? Give me a break..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

Of course they have their similarities being opoids, but they all have distinctive differences easy noticable by any daily user.  It's all 100% relative. 

To the OP, you're very pretty and all but I would personally, and firmly, suggest you change your picture as to not blatantly reveal your identity here.  The debate of the importance of this is as old as the forum itself, but I'd say the general consensus is it's better to be safe than sorry.  Anyway, best wishes for you and your husband.

I've come across fake Roxis and fake Xanax bars here in FL.  Not saying they're not out here, just my experience over the last 10 years.  And as far as the dope (heroin) here in Florida.  It's remotely possible to get good shit, and highly probable to get absolute garbage.  Making it even more dangerous for people who don't do test shots given the drastic difference in strength from bag to bag.  Here 8mg Dillys (& 30mg Roxis alike) are occasionally $20-25 from a friend or main-hookup but not uncommon for them to be $30 at all.  I wish there was a legit dope scene here but in reality it's spotty and unreliable as fuck.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:17:12 AM by DreamerOnTheRun »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
sykkogrl, I just wanted to say some things about what you wrote. You are quoting the dangers of fent and analogues of it, but you are acting like when someone presses fake pills they fill the whole thing with fent or heroin in the case of the "fake roxy" you shot. Anyway, if they did that it wouldn't be financially worth it. The overdoses from fent and its analogues are more likely caused by bad mixing with the cut in many cases, where people are mixing the strong opiates with the cut and leave hotspots accidentally- that's how someone could be fine with their first dose and then od with one the same size next time.

Please also realize that at least here in my area, manatee county fl, there is a shitton of propaganda even front page of the newspaper from time to time, about fent and heroin problems/epidemic. While it is hard to find h that isnt fent, the newspaper goes on in a very drastic way that is overkill I believe (as someone who actually has years of experience in this field, rather than someone who just read about it for the newspaper). And they have anti narcan propaganda a lot too, claiming that it encourages people to be reckless and use since they won't die. I am pretty sure that is a huge crock of shit, but that's just me. Maybe some crazy guy wants to get narcaned but not anyone I know.

I know you mean well but please don't be going on about the dangers of fent and h shooting when you've done it like twice you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Reputation Power: 5
  • wanderingmind is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
  • Our Community Board
Wow!  What an interesting thread  ;D

I have a couple things to say.  The first being: I think I heard something sometime in the past that Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is the "closest" pharmaceutical opioid to the way heroin feels.  Has anyone else heard this?  I've never been able to do a large shot of hydromorphone, something I would love to do - but, probably will never get the chance.  So, I can't speak to how the rush compares to heroin.

The only time I used Dilaudid was in the hospital.  I had to have major shoulder reconstruction.  I'd had two previous arthroscopic shoulder surgeries done at out-patient surgery centers.  The surgeries were to repair my shoulder due to repeated shoulder dislocations from a skateboarding fall in high school.  At the time of the third surgery, I had close to four years of good sobriety. I was a semester away from graduating with a B.S. in biology/chemistry and was going to be taking the MCAT's, then going to med school. 

After the surgery, I was being given IV morphine every 4 hours.  After two shots, I told the nurse it just wasn't cutting it and to please call the surgeon as he knew I was a recovering heroin addict and might need more "pain management" than the average person.  30 minutes later she wheeled this machine into my room.  My very own patient-controlled analgesic pump with hydromorphone in it  8)  I was fucking stoked! 

I vowed to hit that button every 12 minutes.  I think I got like maybe 5 or 6 presses and I was out.  Woke up an hour later or so, pressed it a couple more times and back out.  I was in the hospital for three days with that pump where I repeated that process over and over.  God, was I in heaven. 

I am pretty sure that was where my relapse started.  Long story short, after almost four years of sobriety, about to graduate and go to med school, I ended up picking up a bag of heroin to "ease my moderate withdrawal" from the percocet I'd been prescribed for after the surgery.  I remember saying to myself, "I'm just going to get one bag and snort a little bit.  Plus, the bag will last for at least a couple days."  10 minutes after snorting a "little bit," I was buying needles at the pharmacy and bought two more bags.  Then proceeded to fall hard and fast.

The last thing I'll say is that it's been my experience that pharmaceuticals are insanely expensive when compared to heroin.  Where I am located, they are also quite hard to find and always have been.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:11:33 AM by wanderingmind »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Also. If u were able to tirtrate the amoun the heroin you'd be easily able to switch between them.

The thing that is going on there is the strength of an opiate at agonizing the mu receptors both in ur brain and in ur stomach. (Fun fact, there are opiates that are many times stronger than heroin that agonize the munfeceptors properly, BUT cannot cross the blood brain barrier. So they only agonize the mu receptors in the stomach! That's right! Anti-Diarrhea meds). So really if u were able to dose the heroin properly you'd end up switching back and forth without any issues whatsoever.

You could probably spend $20 on a bag of dope and get off 3-4 times from it. To me it sounds like if u get off from hydros still tho, u are probably not quite ready to play in the big leagues, and shouldn't be IVing anything opiate based. If u do, if reccomned doing like. 1/10 of the bag first to see how that does for ya, I bet u would be surprised...

Frankly I'm jealous U can get off from hydro, I fuckkng wish I could go back to that. It takes 130 mgs of methadone to just keep me not sick. If I want to get high it takes a minimum of $40 in chitowns finest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Our Community Board
Frankly I'm jealous U can get off from hydro, I fuckkng wish I could go back to that. It takes 130 mgs of methadone to just keep me not sick. If I want to get high it takes a minimum of $40 in chitowns finest

Tolerance is just crazy!  It always blows my mind how back in the day I could easily get off on a few vicodins.  I remember one time getting the "extra strength" 10 mg vicodins and being glad I only took one and a half because I got too high!  Fast forward a year and I was dropping upwards of $300 a day on some really good heroin.  I've gone from being able to "get high" off of a couple vicodin to a place where when I fall back into heroin use, I simply have to do $40 shots or I don't get a rush and/or nod from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

Tolerance is just crazy!  It always blows my mind how back in the day I could easily get off on a few vicodins.  I remember one time getting the "extra strength" 10 mg vicodins and being glad I only took one and a half because I got too high!  Fast forward a year and I was dropping upwards of $300 a day on some really good heroin.  I've gone from being able to "get high" off of a couple vicodin to a place where when I fall back into heroin use, I simply have to do $40 shots or I don't get a rush and/or nod from it.

Yeah tolerance is a pesky fucker with all kinds of drugs.  With opiates, it seems to climb rapidly with Dilaudid but fall back down somewhat quickly thankfully.  Now benzos, fuck me, I can't get chilled out from Xanax without atleast 10mg (5 bars!).  And even if I don't take a benzo for a month or two, my tolerance only goes down very little.  After 60-days of not a single benzo it still takes me like 4 bars to feel what 5 feels like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Our Community Board
I never really thought of benzo tolerance before.  But, yup...that's me exactly, with one difference.  I absolutely cannot take benzo's without compulsive re-dosing which ALWAYS ends up in me blacking out for a day or two.  When I used to get 90 2mg xanax prescribed every month (with 150 mg's of methadone per day) I'd start off telling myself, "I'm only taking 3 or 4 bars."  The next thing I know, it's three or four days later, the entire bottle is gone and I've got cuts and bruises all over.

A couple weeks ago I got my hands on like 16 mg's of lorazepam.  I hadn't done benzo's in well over a year or two and I had to take them all in order to feel them.  Well, let me re-state that honestly, I didn't *need* to take all of them at once...I just did  8)  The one thing I like about lorazepam is that I tend not to black out so fucking fast as xanax, which is my favorite of all the benzo's.

If any benzo heads out there, who also happen to use IV ever get the chance...the best benzo feeling I ever felt was when I got my hands on flubromazolam that had been mixed with propylene glycol.  It was the first time I ever got to IV a benzo (not counting surgeries) and it was fucking fabulous!  I just cannot describe how damn good it felt.  The one problem I ran into though was the compulsive re-dosing and the fact that my tolly increased scary fast!  I started out IV'ing 500 micrograms per shot and by the end was shooting 2-3 mg's per shot!

Any benzo heads out there ever had a seizure from withdrawal?  I had one once.  It was weird as I wasn't even really going through terrible benzo w/d and all of the sudden I'm coming to with paramedics telling me I'd just had a grand-mal seizure.  Not fun at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Carousel (OP)

• My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves <3
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Carousel is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 14, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
  • My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves. <3
Woo. This thread got a tad bit hectic...hah. I'm still around...and still using Dilaudid of course. But only on Friday for the last month or so. Financial reasons..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
IME, benzo tolerance isn't not as elastic as opiate tolerance. BUT is deadlier upon withdrawal.

I switched from opiates to GABAergics, so far so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Is it strange that I don't really like Dilaudid, like AT ALL??  Seems all it does is make my head spin, then it's gone.  I know that some people swear by them, but I wont go near them.  My GF thinks I'm just being snotty, but they honestly don't affect me like dope or oxy or methadone ever did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Is it strange that I don't really like Dilaudid, like AT ALL??  Seems all it does is make my head spin, then it's gone.  I know that some people swear by them, but I wont go near them.  My GF thinks I'm just being snotty, but they honestly don't affect me like dope or oxy or methadone ever did.

Na I feel you. They were never anything compared to a good shot of morphine. Even at like 24 mg. I heard people say how much they payed for them and I almost shit. I will sound like a snotty asshole if I say how little we payed for them but it was to much for us. When we went on done and stop using we told that expo cunt to eat a big bag of cocks because of the attitude she always gave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions