dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: anibuse / antabuse  (Read 22050 times)

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: anibuse / antabuse
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 09:56:59 AM »
only day four but already feeling way better.  have been enjoying kratom in the evenings.  might just make a habit of it... i love the motivation & it's come just in time, this weekend's plan is to fix the motorcycle.  it's been in my apartment's living room all winter.  don't worry, i checked my lease, nothing in there about motorcycles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 12:55:12 PM »
you're a funny guy, a real loophole  :PY4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 10:15:32 AM »
last night i drank on the antibuse...  shit is no joke.  i had missed a few days taking trying to spread out the few i had until i refill the script but did take it yesterday morning. from what i read online i thought the effects were supposed to happen very quickly so i sipped a beer & nothing happend. i waited a bit, had a gulp of whiskey still nothing. then i drank most of a half pint & wham!  i've never been so scared about my heart including doing sketchy stim shots. i've never claimed i'm the sharpest tool in the shed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 10:24:27 AM »
@MoeMentim what does it make you feel like ?

half pint of whiskey or beer ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 10:37:00 AM »
whiskey.  POUNDING & racing heart with palpatations, horrible headache, beet red flushed face- actually flushed everywhere, sweating like mad, super dry mouth with a metallic taste.  funny thing though, i curled up in bed & don't recall the effects lessening before i actually fell asleep. i woke up maybe two hours hours later & felt much better but still very short of breath. intoxication is waning.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:12:00 PM by MoeMentim »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »
1/2 pint Whiskey ? Woah, slow down.

i'm at the 1.2 to 2 bottles of wine.

damned tolerance; double-edged sword !

why not load up on Bacolfen and high-dose Lorazepam instead ? you will save your LIVEr and if you manipulate your doctor then you'll still catch a decent buzz for a while.

+add Lyrica to the mix if you can swing it. Get hooked on benzos or Phenibut - ANYTHING but alcohol.

have you tried to ? the DT's and acute alcohol withdrawal is life threatening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 03:01:08 PM »
i don't have a doctor & i'm convinced my medical records label me a "drug seeker." i'm always under prescribed for pain.  i never tried to get or suggested drugs to a doc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 11:55:08 PM »
whiskey.  POUNDING & racing heart with palpatations, horrible headache, beet red flushed face- actually flushed everywhere, sweating like mad, super dry mouth with a metallic taste.  funny thing though, i curled up in bed & don't recall the effects lessening before i actually fell asleep. i woke up maybe two hours hours later & felt much better but still very short of breath. intoxication is waning.
Sounds similar to what happened when I removed a 100mcg/hr fent patch and then 6-8 hrs later, shot 2 or 4mg's of the old orange octagon with a + on them suboxone pills. It was instant misery but I do remember somehow falling asleep during the worst of it or after about 30 mins into the worst of it. It was like God or my body had mercy on me and let me go to sleep instead of making me suffer thru the shit.

I used to beg my shrink to give me an Antabuse script and a benzo script so I'd stop drinking but not have anxiety. I wanted him to know that I really did only drink to self-medicate my anxiety since they wouldn't give me shit but SSRI's that weren't working and killing my dick being able to get up for even the hottest chicks. He wouldn't do it though 'cause he said it was so dangerous that even using mouthwash with alcohol could cause huge side effects and terrible withdrawal or negative effects. He ended up giving me benzo's though but still wouldn't give me Antabuse 'cause it was too dangerous. That tells you something when a shrink is more scared of alcohol + Antabuse than he is/was of a benzo + alcohol. I drank a lot too, like a 5th to a liter of 40% Kentucky whiskey everyday.

I'm with @Chip though, it'd be a lot better for you physically, emotionally, financially and mentally to get addicted to benzo's than to keep drinking everyday. Alcohol was the WORST drug I've ever been addicted to too. I didn't even know I was an addict/alcoholic either. I just knew I felt really weird and had a lot of anxiety and couldn't sleep for shit when the liquor stores were closed on Sunday's and I couldn't find or get any whiskey.
Alcohol caused me to have a near fatal car accident that required a 5 day stay in the hospital and led to my addiction to pain pills/dope/opioids, and it gave me acute pancreatitis that required a 3 day stay in the hospital that led to my addiction to nubain which was actually just an addiction to the needle which a lot of folks on here understand. It did that all in 7 months and before I was even old enough to legally drink too. It also caused me to just be an asshole in general that would look for a fight when I got drunk enough and was bored.
Also, it caused me to go to jail at least 3-4 times. It caused a lot of physical fights and violent outbursts and being emotionally unstable when I'd drink too much which was pretty much everyday. It was a cheap addiction since my drink of choice was only $8 for a 5th or $10-11 for a liter. However, benzo addiction or use is even cheaper. I get 90 1mg kpins a month now for less than a dollar. If a Dr. won't give you any benzo's or anything good, you can always order some research chemical benzo's or triazolobenzodiazepines like clonazolam or flubromazolam which are dangerous IMO, but you could be safer and order some etizolam or diclazepam or phenazepam and there are a few others that are pretty easy to get.
The good thing about benzo's over alcohol is that weed + alcohol = puke your guts up or get dizzy as fuck and not feel good while benzo's + weed = pure bliss that's the closest thing to opiates/opioids besides actually taking opioids or dope. If you really wanna get over alcohol and get a good buzz, I recommend opiate/opioid + benzo + weed = fantastic, life changing high that releases all your problems and worries even if only for a little while. Just be careful if you mix benzo's and opiates/opioids though as they're known to cause fatal respiratory depression. Besides the risk of OD, benzo's and opiates really ain't that bad for you physically. Withdrawal from either of them is the worst part physically unless you're IV'ing using bad techniques or procedures. Even IV'ing using great technique carries it's own health risks though but you know that though so I'm just rambling from the Adderall. Trying to give HR advice for anybody else reading this to be honest.

PS: Alcohol is one of the funnest, if not the funnest, recreational drug in social situations though, especially for young folks that don't feel awful the next day and are trying to get laid while drinking at a club or bar or rave or whatever. I wouldn't have fucked at least like 30 girls without drinking at the time. Not 'cause they were drunk and I was taking advantage, just 'cause we were having fun and drunk and both wanted to fuck.
If weed was as socially acceptable, I could see it being a very fun social recreational drug if everybody at the bar or smoke shop or whatever is on the same level. However, I don't think it would lead to as much good, uninhibited sex though. I miss drinking a lot and fucking random girls or "friend girls" if you can't tell, LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2018, 05:30:02 AM »
i don't have a doctor & i'm convinced my medical records label me a "drug seeker." i'm always under prescribed for pain.  i never tried to get or suggested drugs to a doc.

Dear @MoeMentim PLEASE seek help and FUCK what they think. They think that of me because I am but i still get what i want one way or another ... as long as i don't abuse it or take unfair advantage.

you need to address this.

trust me, find a nice empathetic GAY doctor.

Why gay ? because they were ILLEGALS unfairly and we are in the same boat.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:42:23 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 01:29:00 AM »

Dear @MoeMentim PLEASE seek help and FUCK what they think. They think that of me because I am but i still get what i want one way or another ... as long as i don't abuse it or take unfair advantage.

you need to address this.

trust me, find a nice empathetic GAY doctor.

Why gay ? because they were ILLEGALS unfairly and we are in the same boat.
Not sure about the gay doctor thing but I'm with you on everything else. My first doctors were shrinks when I was an admitted teen alcoholic so I'm pretty sure I have something in my medical records that says "prone to addiction" or "drug seeker" or something of the sort but I still get scripted good drugs in my opinion.
Monthly, I'm scripted 90 clonazepam, 60 Adderall and 30 ambien from my shrink. From my pain doc in the last year, I've been scripted 120 10mg 'dones a month. Then some law made a lot of docs weary of scripting 'done for pain so I was given 60 MScontins and 60 Norco's/then 60 perc's per month in addition to 90 300mg gabapentin and 90 4mg xanaflex.

Do you have insurance? If so, just keep trying until you find a doctor that cares and will treat you right. If not, ask around for a quack doctor that writes scripts pretty easily. I was getting 120 10mg 'dones and 90 gabapentin a month from a doctor that wasn't even a pain doc. Years before that, I was getting 60 Adderall, 60 kpins and 60 hydrocodones from a family doctor. You just have to ask around. If you buy pills from folks, ask everybody who they go to and if they don't wanna give up their hookup, just tell 'em you ain't gonna stop buying from them and you'll give 'em like 10-25% of what you're scripted every month or at least the 1st month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
re:
{snip} Not sure about the gay doctor thing {snip}

ha ha, i'm sure you're not but my gay friends are seriously fucking great people that understand stigma and know the hurt of vilification.

plus they are drop dead cool.

i was merely floating the premise.

HAVING a good doctor is as vital as finding the best drug dealer -- no inference intended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 10:07:02 PM »
re:
{snip} Not sure about the gay doctor thing {snip}

ha ha, i'm sure you're not but my gay friends are seriously fucking great people that understand stigma and know the hurt of vilification.

plus they are drop dead cool.

i was merely floating the premise.

HAVING a good doctor is as vital as finding the best drug dealer -- no inference intended.

It definitely makes sense that they'd be more understanding than the average joe doctor. Plus, I could flirt and potentially get more goodies if they wanted to fuck me or thought I was cute.

(Moderator EDIT: I assume you are joking but NEVER do this as it is deceptive, cruel and exploitative)

Years ago, I used to send one of my girlfriends to 2 family doctors in my hometown that were known perverts that liked younger girls and she'd intentionally wear short shorts and/or a top showing a lot of cleavage and she always ended up getting more goodies RX'd than me. One gave her 120 10mg hydrocodones and would only give me 60 7.5mg hydrocodones. The other gave her 2mg Xanax and would only give me 1mg kpin.

After we broke up, she kept going to one of the doctors and years later she was getting the hookup and he was giving her all kinds of goodies. Think she told me she was getting 15 fent patches and 90 of the 30mg roxies plus 90 2mg Xanax bars and 60 30mg Adderall every month. Plus, he'd give her one too many refills on the Xanax bars so every few months, she'd take her paper script to one pharmacy and get her refill from another pharmacy so she'd get 180 bars every 3 or 4 months instead of 90, LOL. We fucked around not too long ago and I told her she owed me 10 yrs worth of goodies or money or pussy for hooking her up with that doctor, LOL.

She has given me patches, roxies and bars (and really good head) for free since then though so I don't mind. We also let each other borrow Adderall 'til the other one gets their script and can pay the other one back but a lot of time she won't even ask me for the adds back 'cause I get her vyvanse from a dealer I know for pretty cheap once a month. Well, I guess it's cheap to get 60 60mg (I think?) vyvanse for $60 every month. It's also nice to keep a side piece in case something ever happens between me and my wife (or her and her husband) too.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:50:43 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 04:22:58 AM »
@MoeMentim, please consider better and more effective treatment options.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2018, 05:04:59 AM »
What's deceptive, cruel and exploitative? Flirting with a gay dude when you're straight to get more drugs or joking about it?

Either way, learn to take a joke and don't let it hurt your feelings :'( 'cause it was about a gay dude AKA a homosexual, queer, meat packer, queen, butt pirate, limp wrist, etc...

Gays obviously have no sense of humor, LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 05:45:08 AM »
ha, my gay buddies are actually hilarious !

so at the gay dance clubs, most people are using drugs - not for a night out but because they are "damaged" by the heavy burden of being discriminated and hated throughout their lives. This is slowly changing but their response to their covert and fearful secret of their sexuality leads to self medication.

like us ! we are STILL doing what society deems illegal but they have overcome this.

I do NOT ask my gay friends for drugs as i have pure motives, despite knowing that probably can.

i don't need to and it will only devalue the relationship
.. but if they should EVER offer then i might explore that).

I do my own research on how to find the best drugs (preferably from the source) or be simply honest with the doctor and allay their fears about addiction by saying "i won't doctor shop or ask for more within an agreed time frame; so far, so good.

one more thing about gay boys that you may not know - there are 3 types: 1. the "top" that wants to fuck YOU (rare; the minority) 2. the "bottom" that wants you to fuck THEM (the majority) and 3. the "versatile" (i have no data on that).

also, never offer drugs to gay people unless you are assuming the role of the therapist as it usually implies that you expect sex in exchange.

no mate, we cool but gays have suffered enough (often victims of sexual abuse) so i NEVER play with their emotions of pretend to be something else.

I act the person who i say i am and most of the time, it takes years of hard work to be accepted.

after all, what's a straight man doing by hanging around gay clubs for 30 years ? I don't blame them thinking that and i hope you know my reasons.

i LOVE their music, they are proffesionals, their "party hard" and loving nature. they aren't fucking around - music and fantasy are their refuge and dammit, i'm right their with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #29 from previous page: October 05, 2018, 07:47:14 AM »
i've never met a gay man i didn't like & i've met lots, the dive bar i more or less lived at in las vegas was smack dab in the middle of the gay district.  they are kind people who live in a world that is very unkind to them.

lesbians i'm less sure of.  i don't think the "man hater" stereotype is completely without merit.  i was an apartment manager & had this lesbian couple as tenants, they'd have the worst knock down drag out fights, black eye type shit, cops there all the time.  whenever i knocked on their door because they were late on rent they'd just fucking verbally attack me.  goddamn i hate even thinking about those cunts.  know why there's gay bars but no lesbian bars?  they all get kicked out & the bar goes belly up.  is that bad of me?  i am willing to believe the tenants were an anomaly but they sure did set a bad example
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions